slin pin for test e

Thegodofgains

Trusted Member
does anyone use a slin pin for injecting testosterone enanthate? it is oil based. Would it be done Sub q or IM if using a slin pin.

Is it effective?

I also heard about Sub q pinning opposed to IM

I heard it's less painful and takes a little longer.

I don't want to feel like a pin cushion or build as much scar tissue.

I'm running peptides aswell.

A slin pin will work fine. Unless they are 30-31ga. Just warm up the oil. I have pinned delts IM with a slin pin. But It depends how lean and what length pins your using. Sub q would be the normal route for slin pins.

does anyone use a slin pin for injecting testosterone enanthate? it is oil based. Would it be done Sub q or IM if using a slin pin.

Is it effective?

I also heard about Sub q pinning opposed to IM

I heard it's less painful and takes a little longer.

I don't want to feel like a pin cushion or build as much scar tissue.

I'm running peptides aswell.
Yes its effective. I have blood work to prove it
If you use a 1/2" pin then it would be shallow IM, if you use a 5/16" pin it will likely be sub q

No pain at all with sub q. Normally I don't even feel it pierce the skin. Since you can't inject more then 1 cc sub q it really doesn't take longer. What a few extra seconds?

You will not get any scar tissue unless you have some really crappy gear.

Anyhow to be successful, DO NOT PIN BELLY FAT OR LOVE HANDLES, use a 30 gauge 5/16" slin pin and inject in all the same spots you would if you were doing IM injections. If you get a bit of a lump under the skin, rub it till it goes away.

My next round of blood work will be back early next week. Then I will see what 125 mg of UGL test e is at injecting sub q.

Its really not a difficult thing. I don't understand why its made into a big deal, lol. One day I just did it, started pinning everywhere just to see what happens. Only time I got bad lumps or redness/soreness was pinning my belly and love handles. I was using test base daily, so I pinned trap, calves, forearms everything. Btw test base normally has no pip, so it was safer to experiment with, lol

If you use a 1/2" pin then it would be shallow IM, if you use a 5/16" pin it will likely be sub q

No pain at all with sub q. Normally I don't even feel it pierce the skin. Since you can't inject more then 1 cc sub q it really doesn't take longer. What a few extra seconds?

Anyhow to be successful, DO NOT PIN BELLY FAT OR LOVE HANDLES, use a 30 gauge 5/16" slin pin and inject in all the same spots you would if you were doing IM injections. If you get a bit of a lump under the skin, rub it till it goes away.

My next round of blood work will be back early next week. Then I will see what 125 mg of UGL test e is at injecting sub q.

Its really not a difficult thing. I don't understand why its made into a big deal, lol. One day I just did it, started pinning everywhere just to see what happens. Only time I got bad lumps or redness/soreness was pinning my belly and love handles. I was using test base daily, so I pinned trap, calves, forearms everything. Btw test base normally has no pip, so it was safer to experiment with, lol

Why the no belly fat or love handles?

I use slin pins whilst cruising and for some blasts.

I don't go subQ, always IM. Usually either 1/2" or 5/8", gauge anywhere between 27-30g. Once you go to slins you will not go back to harpoons.

Can pin pretty much anywhere comfortably. I do use leur lock style slins though, so different needle for drawing and warming the oil is a must.

Do
I use slin pins whilst cruising and for some blasts.

I don't go subQ, always IM. Usually either 1/2" or 5/8", gauge anywhere between 27-30g. Once you go to slins you will not go back to harpoons.

Can pin pretty much anywhere comfortably. I do use leur lock style slins though, so different needle for drawing and warming the oil is a must.

Do you use oil based when pinning with a slin pin IM?

Have you r

Have you tried pinning it IM? Did you notice a difference if so

I am going to try this method. I remember doing it a few yrs ago and it was nice and smooth. Good post.

Do

Always, I dont inject anything water based.

Provided you're not a fat fuck you should be able to hit IM (at least shallow) everywhere excluding DG.

PS. I never inject more than *1ml. If I were injecting more oil. I'd probably use a longer needle like a 1"... or I'd just pin more frequently cause slins are awesome.

Last edited:
Have you r

Have you tried pinning it IM? Did you notice a difference if so
No difference. I used to pin IM when I started. Fucking hated it. Only 3 out of 5 shots you feel, or get some sort of pip.
With sub q 0 out of 5 I feel or get pip.

Do

Like Abmonkey, I’ve pinned oils lots, water based as well obviously.
If you are using a thicker oil, just hold it in your hand a bit before you inject to heat it a bit, but not really necessary.

@Godofgains

been using mostly slin pin for 10 years or so never any kind of issue at all. 8/10 times don't even feel it at all.
I inject often, that's probably 2000+ shots
28g x 1/2" 1ml
SQ and IM but mostly IM these days as it slightly less finicky
SQ used mostly in lower stomach and hips at front of thighs, no troubles (again we are all different)
IM almost everywhere else and right now I'm out of shape and carrying probably an extra 20lbs of fat.
IM shots straight in at 90deg with enough pressure to cause slight dimpling of the skin
IM Most used spots - Side Delt, Outside Tris, Ventro Glute and Calves. Less used - Pecs and Bis.
Delatestryl I warm bottle on an electric heating pad Most UGL's these days don't need warming but it does flow better than not so I usually do.
Used to backload 10 at a time especially if using more than one compound, mostly to have preloaded as I travel a lot.
I don't backload anymore unless using more than 2 compounds, sharpness stays good despite poking 2 vials.
Personally I would never rub to disperse a bolus, IM or SQ, I feel that does more damage.
Same BW levels as deep IM.
Only time I go with bigger Pin is when using more than 7cc a week or when frontloading,
even then I'd often do more than one slinpin shot in a day rather than use a harpoon.

All good hygiene practices still apply IMO, some guys get a little slack on this with short pins for some reason. I must admit I slack on that with peps, hcg (SQ) and such but not oils.

I do both and no issues. I won't do anything with legs so I really only IM into shoulders and glutes. if I use slin pins I can pretty much anywhere.