Sleeves and major tattoos

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
What's everyone's opinions on sleeves and big time tats on beautiful women?

I realize this is mildly sexist because men get done up from the beginning of the earth and back but it seems different to me.

I'm interested in peoples opinions though.

I think it depends on how nice the art is. A woman with a big eagle or flaming skull on her bicep comes across as abit butch to me. Whereas alot of the girlsat Tommy Guns have tasteful full sleeves and it looks pretty sexy.

Hot AF...tats and piercings both provided theyre tastful and not just a bunch of random prison tattoos placed wherever.

Hot AF...tats and piercings both provided theyre tastful and not just a bunch of random prison tattoos placed wherever.
I think that's my problem. I love feminine tattoos but not humongous bodies thT make them less fem.

Those branches that slowly crawl up the side of a sexy body with birds or roses about do me in.

How can you have this topic in here with no pics? I'd hit it!

56613022_012_e393.jpg

^ Wow!!! beautiful and well executed. Totally PG request; I'd love to see the complete work in a tastefull way if she'd be ok with it. If not totally understandable. I'm just a big tattoo fan. I have a lot of respect for anyone that has work done in places I won't go (behind the knees, ass, armpits, etc). Just looking at that outline I can feel the hours of that shader drilling away. Its so worth it!