Sleep Apnea Machine

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
So about 2/3 weeks ago I bought a sleep apnea machine off someone on kijjiji.
I didn’t feel like pissing around with the sleep study and so on,

The machine was stupid easy to set up, some are even automatic. And it took a bit to get used to the mask.

Honestly one of the best things I have done in a while.

I don’t pass out after work anymore, I have more energy. Don’t fall asleep driving long distances anymore either.

And a bonus was, my wife now can sleep better because my horrendous gasping, and snoring doesn’t wake her anymore.

If your wife says you snore bad, or you find you are waking a couple times a night, maybe you are in need as well.

Nice...I have one I should try it out
Start out on a lower level like 7. I find at higher levels your mask fit has to be tighter and it can me uncomfortable.

If you can adjust the EPR exhale, I find putting that on 3 so it’s easy to breathe out is good plus I like when it ramps up fast when you breathe back in.

Start out on a lower level like 7. I find at higher levels your mask fit has to be tighter and it can me uncomfortable.

If you can adjust the EPR exhale, I find putting that on 3 so it’s easy to breathe out is good plus I like when it ramps up fast when you breathe back in.
Sweet thanks man

I use the nasal pillows I find them less intrusive and buy all you're misc stuff on Amazon it is legit 60% cheaper.
I have a nasal pillow but I don’t like how it rams up my nose. So I just bought the i30 nasal one that has the hose go over your head.
Going to give that one a try.
Amazon is so much cheaper than every where else.
Also ought some mouth tape, because I am a mouth breather.

How long did it take you to get used to the mask and do you use a full face mask or just nose mask?
Per my wife, I probably need one but I don't want to invest money in this only to find out I can't tolerate the mask.

How long did it take you to get used to the mask and do you use a full face mask or just nose mask?
Per my wife, I probably need one but I don't want to invest money in this only to find out I can't tolerate the mask.
I use the nasal pillow N30I it took me a few weeks to get use to it, do not buy it from a Sleep Clinic unless your benefits cover it 100% they mark it up 60% you can get them online much cheaper and buy all your accessories from Amazon.

I use the nasal pillow N30I it took me a few weeks to get use to it, do not buy it from a Sleep Clinic unless your benefits cover it 100% they mark it up 60% you can get them online much cheaper and buy all your accessories from Amazon.
Where did you get yours from?

Where did you get yours from?
Buy accessories from Amazon.
I bought the machine off some dude on Kijjiji.
If you do a sleep study the government covers a big chunk.

I use a normal full face mask normally. Find I like that one the most so far. I just bought a nasal pillow like Hussells off amazon, but I will see if I like it, I have the full face mask version of that mask and don’t really like it.

So about 2/3 weeks ago I bought a sleep apnea machine off someone on kijjiji.
I didn’t feel like pissing around with the sleep study and so on,

The machine was stupid easy to set up, some are even automatic. And it took a bit to get used to the mask.

Honestly one of the best things I have done in a while.

I don’t pass out after work anymore, I have more energy. Don’t fall asleep driving long distances anymore either.

And a bonus was, my wife now can sleep better because my horrendous gasping, and snoring doesn’t wake her anymore.

If your wife says you snore bad, or you find you are waking a couple times a night, maybe you are in need as well.
Why would you buy a machine that gives you sleep apnea. Oh Sorbs, sometimes I don’t get you. 😂😂

Why would you buy a machine that gives you sleep apnea. Oh Sorbs, sometimes I don’t get you. 😂😂
Lol, honestly dude, was one of he best things I have done in a while. I actually have energy again when I get home from work. I am getting lots done instead of passing out.

It is a great device to use when needed.

My watch tracks my oxygen levels and some nights when I don't use it I wake up with a bad headache.

I have checked and noticed that my oxygen can get down to 85% (possibly lower) where it's normally 98-100%.

For comparison, I read people with severe lung diseases, COPD or asthma can often have between 88-90%.

Also, if I don't use it, my blood pressure creeps up to dangerously high levels (160-180+) which medication will not correct properly.

Thanks & take care out there...

OD