site specific injections

Just a question man no need to smart about it
Agreed, again, NO_ONE knows the answer...No-one....

Another note:
Also, Who knows whom is the most intelligent guy on the forums, that is a reach...Again NO-ONE knows this answer either. There are far too many intelligent folks out there, and i believe we have some intellect here, but no one can state whom is the most intelligent, that's a bit silly....lol
No offense to anyone, but we aren't breaking new ground here on this site, nor many of them right now, but there are some highly educated and life experienced and gear experienced folks out there..
Anyway, i digress, just don't have the ability to see that and not respond...

@NovaScotiaMan , i hope this helps on the absorption question, which is a good question.

When we inject the oil that carries the Steroid, The oil gets absorbed into the body and then excreted after filtering through the liver and kidneys and breaks down. It may also be used in a very , very tiny amount for energy, depending on the oil used. That's why i stay away from ethyl oleate, not my cup of tea on several fronts.

Myself and others have posted similar observations. It may be from fascia stretching and inflammation, but there definitely is site growth, Absolutely.
Injecting 3 ml of steroid or sterile oil for that matter with no aas is similar to injecting 3 ml of synthol, but one would have to do it over and over in the same spot to get exact same effect as it absorbs quickly not slow like synthol, disgusting stuff IMO.

Then one would get scar tissue, sterile abscesses etc. etc. as you can only absorb so much and hitting the spot between fascia will result in this occurrence as well, and infection and pain would make one not do this.

As far as being systemic and no difference in test levels if one injected the delt with more Anabolic receptors, than say the quad.
I agree, the anabolic receptors will stimulate growth in the area and when injecting anywhere as it is systemic, but IMHO, will not upregulate and take in more of the steroid nor would it make higher test levels just because there are more anabolic /androgenic receptors. BUT injecting in the delt will have a slower absorption rate than injecting in glute or ventrogluteal or quad region. I have seen studies on this and confirmed with 3 studies, not just one from one site.
Synthol is a much more viscous liquid and works on that principal, and takes longer to be absorbed into the body and break down and allows the fascia to stretch with longer times in the muscle prior to being absorbed and creating inflammation etc. Plus just looks silly as it doesnt get used proper most times.
Esiclene is another example, it causes muscle inflammation that is temporary and looks like muscle, but fades away.
Kevin Levrone was known to over use this stuff as well as several others back in the day..
No anabolism, and only inflammatory response that causes muscle growth.
Many forget about this while debating the topic we are discussing...It IMHO is due to inflammation and stretching why we see growth with site injects...

Read below if interested...

Esiclene (Formebolone)​

Esiclene (formebolone) was originally used to treat children deficient in growth; this was due to its (mild) steroidal yet non-estrogenic properties which can cause growth in children. The injectable version is commonly used in bodybuilding circles to cause (temporary) localized growth, much like Synthol yet more “even” and much more temporary.

Background
Formebolone is produced pharmaceutically by LPB, Biofarma and comes in 4 mg/2ml ampoules, 1 mg drops and 5 mg tabs. It is extremely difficult to find and extremely expensive on the black market. It comes in a box of 6 ampoules each containing 2 ml of liquid and 4 mg of dissolved substance. Because the inflammation caused by the Esiclene is quite painful, each ampoule also includes 20 mg of the mild painkiller, lidocaine.

Steroid Action
Formebolone is available in various forms of administration and is actually a mild (non-anabolic, for all intents) form ofmethandrostenolone(Dianabol). There is very little, if any potential for growth with its use in any other form other than the injectable version. In bodybuilding, the injectable form of Esiclene is commonly used due to an inflammatory response which causes a significant (though temporary) increase in muscle size and diameter at the site of injection.
This local inflammation is due to an accumulation of lymph fluid within the injected muscle (the fluid is not under the skin, it is actually with in the muscle tissue). Esiclene is water soluble, therefore its effects begin to decrease after one day and most swelling subsides with in 4-5 days. Small muscle groups including triceps, biceps, calves and deltoids are most responsive to this compound’s effects. Aside from significant pain due to the inflammation, the only other negative effect is the possibility for an odd shaped (awkward) muscle while it is inflamed.

Technical Data
A study done on a group of people with kidney disease strongly suggested Formebolone’s ability to increase nitrogen retention. In the presence of esiclene, excretion of excess amino acids did not negatively affect kidney or liver function (1).

In a 2 week (unpublished) study athletes were given a 1 ml injection (administered in an insulin syringe) the first week and increased to 2 mls (1 ampoule per muscle) the second week. Average (temporary) growth obtained was 1.5 inches and 1.2 inches on arms and calves respectively. Subjects also noted a painful feeling at the point of injection. Most stated that they felt an unpleasant feeling for about 24 hours at the injection site.
In another short (and yet again, unpublished) study Esiclene was administered to athletes (both males and females successfully) in regular intervals of 2 ml every 5-7 days for much longer duration. It was further discovered that due to its water solubility it decreased water retention and also was found to stimulate growth of an extremely unresponsive arm and calf muscle.

There is my last 2 cc's on the topic...

IDUBYA

not being a smart ass
But asking loosely hey do we piss it out
Without a real structured question is very odd.

We inject something IM it goes into the blood stream.

There’s a lot that happens but I just don’t see how your question was smart

Now here’s another question. Don’t know if it’s a dumb one or not. But I’ll see if I can word it right.

If pushing 3ml into say, your biceps creates more volume into the muscle or area. Would that create more pressure between the muscles causing more fiber tares?
I don’t know if anyone understands what I’m trying to say here. Kinda like putting a rock in an already full bucket.

Now here’s another question. Don’t know if it’s a dumb one or not. But I’ll see if I can word it right.

If pushing 3ml into say, your biceps creates more volume into the muscle or area. Would that create more pressure between the muscles causing more fiber tares?
I don’t know if anyone understands what I’m trying to say here. Kinda like putting a rock in an already full bucket.
No not fiber tears. It will push out on the walls of fascia and get in betwen fibers. Tears occur from trauma like training and over exertion etc.

Where does the oil go after the hormone falls off the ester something I’ve never thought about til not do you puss it out does your body break it down and use it as fuel
Some parts of the following I am 100% confident in but on a few points I think I understand generally what is happening but not 100% sure of the minute details. IOW preface it all with IMO.

Short answer Yes your body uses it as fuel but a ton of things have to happen before it gets to that point.

And now for some ramblin which may address some of the questions raised in this thread, it may also be wildly out of order and hard to follow but I'll try to drop enough keywords in that would be useful to follow up with for those interested in doing so.
Obviously to discuss this here we can't go too deep, I'm all behind us all learning more through these discussions so raising questions is great but the depth is naturally held up by the forum we are using so we are usually limited to simple terms and concepts.

The lymphatic system is a big part of everything discussed itt. I find a good way to visualize it simply is to think of ur body like a motor. A motor pumps air, 3 steps - intake, bunch of complicated stuff and then exhaust. In this case your body pumps fluid, 3 steps - intake (blood goes to needed spots), bunch of complicated stuff and the exhaust (lymphatic system). It does three main things, relevant to this subject I'd put them in this order - Fluid Drainage and Management, Fat Transport and Immune System Function.

Different absorption times of the different muscle groups? Each muscle accepts an injection in an individual way, one dose injected (1cc or Xcc, IM or SQ ) is called a "bolus". The first thing to discuss about them is the wide variety of shapes and sizes they can present. This is important because this also means a wide range of the amount of surface area that the will have in contact with tissue and hence the speed of absorption, more surface contact + faster uptake of both the oil and the hormone. Graphic example - compare how fast you can take in a 1/4 cup drink of water (tons of surface area) compared to sucking on an ice cube made from the same amount of water which has waaaay less surface area in contact with your mouth. No cheating by swallowing the ice cube whole either you cheeky bastards, it's just an example!

A bolus cc in the delt muscle may form a nice neat little sphere but the same cc in the outer tricep head may "leak" and some may run down to your elbow so it resembles a candy sucker on a stick in a 3d view.

How much surface are the bolus presents also is important to how well the lymphatic system does it's job of carrying away excess fluid, I'd assume that some areas of the body are better served by the lymphatic system than are others.
Also every injection we take causes inflammation, how the lymphatic system is affected by that is an area I'm not comfortable trying to describe in any detail at all. It cycles through different actions acting like a pump, with the purpose of clearing away 'damaged' and 'waste' products and fluid which would reduce the volume of anything (swelling) upstream but counter to that the intersections of the system can also be overloaded and get clogged up with that same crap which would increase that upstream volume. If it really goes bad I'm guessing this could lead to more inflammation, infection or abscess, not sure.

I said all that so I could say this; Assuming activation of the androgen receptor can only be achieved via a systemic cascade of events and is not possible via direct contact via a local injection, I'd bet that someone well educated in all this could put together a hypothesis that went very loosely something like 'Repeated injection into the same area might result in larger volume of that area especially if the bolus forms in a favorable manner and the lymphatic reactions are impaired. The longer it takes for the bolus to dissipate may introduces more likeliness of enduring effects such as fascia stretching"

I'm not sure if that was enough or too much or if I made the relevance clear but if i don't get moving soon I might have to break out the mop to clean up some dog piss, ain't nobody got time for that!

No not fiber tears. It will push out on the walls of fascia and get in betwen fibers. Tears occur from trauma like training and over exertion etc.
I'm risking the dog piss cleanup now lol

I sorta disagree but indirectly and circumstance dependent. Any volume increase that comes along before enough adaptation to the integrity of the muscle increases the risk. A volume increase (bigger circumference) means the length of the muscle must increase as well meaning a shorter range of motion will put you at the limit sooner then previously. Each measure of volume whether from a bolus, surgical implant, intramuscular fat, SEO or whatever is one more fulcrum/pivot point (term?) along the line. This is part of why powerlifters can often perform better in a higher weight classes ( and justify being fat fuckers lol)

EDIT- Had a great piss, outside thankfully. Came back to say that yes it's the training or some kind of other trauma that would actually cause the tear almost all the time. You'd have to force something pretty big through the muscle belly itself to cause a tear if their was no other trauma.

Last edited:

That’s what I was kinda thinking it did

And now for some ramblin which may address some of the questions raised in this thread, it may also be wildly out of order and hard to follow but I'll try to drop enough keywords in that would be useful to follow up with for those interested in doing so.
Obviously to discuss this here we can't go too deep, I'm all behind us all learning more through these discussions so raising questions is great but the depth is naturally held up by the forum we are using so we are usually limited to simple terms and concepts.
Ok, are you trying to say we are stupid, lol.

And secondly, couldn’t the bolus vary pretty much every time you inject depending on where you inject, and amount.
Way too many what ifs for me, lol.

Some parts of the following I am 100% confident in but on a few points I think I understand generally what is happening but not 100% sure of the minute details. IOW preface it all with IMO.

Short answer Yes your body uses it as fuel but a ton of things have to happen before it gets to that point.

The lymphatic system is a big part of everything discussed itt. I find a good way to visualize it simply is to think of ur body like a motor. A motor pumps air, 3 steps - intake, bunch of complicated stuff and then exhaust. In this case your body pumps fluid, 3 steps - intake (blood goes to needed spots), bunch of complicated stuff and the exhaust (lymphatic system). It does three main things, relevant to this subject I'd put them in this order - Fluid Drainage and Management, Fat Transport and Immune System Function.

Different absorption times of the different muscle groups? Each muscle accepts an injection in an individual way, one dose injected (1cc or Xcc, IM or SQ ) is called a "bolus". The first thing to discuss about them is the wide variety of shapes and sizes they can present. This is important because this also means a wide range of the amount of surface area that the will have in contact with tissue and hence the speed of absorption, more surface contact + faster uptake of both the oil and the hormone. Graphic example - compare how fast you can take in a 1/4 cup drink of water (tons of surface area) compared to sucking on an ice cube made from the same amount of water which has waaaay less surface area in contact with your mouth. No cheating by swallowing the ice cube whole either you cheeky bastards, it's just an example!

A bolus cc in the delt muscle may form a nice neat little sphere but the same cc in the outer tricep head may "leak" and some may run down to your elbow so it resembles a candy sucker on a stick in a 3d view.

How much surface are the bolus presents also is important to how well the lymphatic system does it's job of carrying away excess fluid, I'd assume that some areas of the body are better served by the lymphatic system than are others.
Also every injection we take causes inflammation, how the lymphatic system is affected by that is an area I'm not comfortable trying to describe in any detail at all. It cycles through different actions acting like a pump, with the purpose of clearing away 'damaged' and 'waste' products and fluid which would reduce the volume of anything (swelling) upstream but counter to that the intersections of the system can also be overloaded and get clogged up with that same crap which would increase that upstream volume. If it really goes bad I'm guessing this could lead to more inflammation, infection or abscess, not sure.

I said all that so I could say this; Assuming activation of the androgen receptor can only be achieved via a systemic cascade of events and is not possible via direct contact via a local injection, I'd bet that someone well educated in all this could put together a hypothesis that went very loosely something like 'Repeated injection into the same area might result in larger volume of that area especially if the bolus forms in a favorable manner and the lymphatic reactions are impaired. The longer it takes for the bolus to dissipate may introduces more likeliness of enduring effects such as fascia stretching"

I'm not sure if that was enough or too much or if I made the relevance clear but if i don't get moving soon I might have to break out the mop to clean up some dog piss, ain't nobody got time for that!
I agree with pretty much all of this. Lymph is also one of the reasons why we get muscle swelling in location, ie the info i posted up about Esiclene.
Also you are on the same page as myself for injection areas and absorption rates, Glutes and quads have a much quicker absorption rate due to The muscle size but also the looseness of muscle fibers in the areas. Delts and biceps and calves etc. have a very tight set of fibers encased tightly within tight fascia and much less square area of absorption ability due to blood transport systems and ability to transport away the injected substances.
Quads and Glutes for example allow the oil to distribute over a much wider surface area and contact more venous and arterial and capillary areas and are much less tightly encased and allow the oil to spread out a lot more and contact the transport systems in a wider swath per se..

I'm risking the dog piss cleanup now lol

I sorta disagree but indirectly and circumstance dependent. Any volume increase that comes along before enough adaptation to the integrity of the muscle increases the risk. A volume increase (bigger circumference) means the length of the muscle must increase as well meaning a shorter range of motion will put you at the limit sooner then previously. Each measure of volume whether from a bolus, surgical implant, intramuscular fat, SEO or whatever is one more fulcrum/pivot point (term?) along the line. This is part of why powerlifters can often perform better in a higher weight classes ( and justify being fat fuckers lol)

EDIT- Had a great piss, outside thankfully. Came back to say that yes it's the training or some kind of other trauma that would actually cause the tear almost all the time. You'd have to force something pretty big through the muscle belly itself to cause a tear if their was no other trauma.
So you disagree, but agree at the edit at bottom...Whatchu smoking Mang, share...puff, puff pass is the law...o_O;):)

Ok, are you trying to say we are stupid, lol. Uhm, how would you define "we" exactly ;)

And secondly, couldn’t the bolus vary pretty much every time you inject depending on where you inject, and amount.
Way too many what ifs for me, lol.
100% on the bolus. 100% on the if's too

So you disagree, but agree at the edit at bottom...Whatchu smoking Mang, share...puff, puff pass is the law...o_O;):)
Hey I said "sorta" ! That should cover my ass from all lie-ability right?

And yeah, 3rd time I'm arguing with my self here in the last couple of days. Fucking things are a little hazy lately. I think the last time I felt like I could thinks straight was just before I read some thread called "How to workout when... something something" Frustrating!

Oops, gotta run, the Fuck the Dishes guy just got here and asked if I could help him unload my order cause he has a sore back

Hey I said "sorta" ! That should cover my ass from all lie-ability right?

And yeah, 3rd time I'm arguing with my self here in the last couple of days. Fucking things are a little hazy lately. I think the last time I felt like I could thinks straight was just before I read some thread called "How to workout when... something something" Frustrating!

Oops, gotta run, the Fuck the Dishes guy just got here and asked if I could help him unload my order cause he has a sore back
It’s the covid shots man. It’s a common theme these daze. Lolol jk, don’t wNt to start shit on another thread hijack.