SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

Yeah, definitely on the low end but technically yeah it's in range.
That’s cools. That’s basically where I tested naturally. With my e2 in range tho. I got prescribed 80mg test e a week. Thanks for that detailed log of your first blast. That was amazing reading it felt like I was right there. Soon I’ll be doing the exact same protocol, just without the pct. too bad about the acne I hope you get it under control

That’s cools. That’s basically where I tested naturally. With my e2 in range tho. I got prescribed 80mg test e a week. Thanks for that detailed log of your first blast. That was amazing reading it felt like I was right there. Soon I’ll be doing the exact same protocol, just without the pct. too bad about the acne I hope you get it under control
Glad you enjoyed it man! Was good for myself to keep a record as well. The acne is getting a lot better. I started minocycline 2.5 weeks ago, cod liver oil for vitamin A, zinc, Vitamin E... Switched up my cleanser and moisturizer and bam, thhings are looking way better now.

But I'm strongly considering just cruising after the next cycle. I think overall it would be easier on my body than starting, stopping, restarting etc...

Glad you enjoyed it man! Was good for myself to keep a record as well. The acne is getting a lot better. I started minocycline 2.5 weeks ago, cod liver oil for vitamin A, zinc, Vitamin E... Switched up my cleanser and moisturizer and bam, thhings are looking way better now.

But I'm strongly considering just cruising after the next cycle. I think overall it would be easier on my body than starting, stopping, restarting etc...
Well now that u are lined up with an Endo , might be worth playing stupid and get diagnosed with low t and hop on pharma TRT , that way you have a legal scrip for travelling and such.

Well now that u are lined up with an Endo , might be worth playing stupid and get diagnosed with low t and hop on pharma TRT , that way you have a legal scrip for travelling and such.
Yeah but he just started saucing he's gonna want to blast something again, and if he does while under an endo may fuck his history up down the road. not worth it yet imo. Esp the price.. it's the worst! yuck yuck yuck

Yeah but he just started saucing he's gonna want to blast something again, and if he does while under an endo may fuck his history up down the road. not worth it yet imo. Esp the price.. it's the worst! yuck yuck yuck
True. But he could always be patient and get his dose dialed in, bloods every 3 months for a year. Or less. Then bloods every 6 months which at that point he could do A 16 week and have 8 weeks to level back out to trt dose.. . Your right tho. He’s still young.

Yeah, definitely on the low end but technically yeah it's in range.
If you were legitimately low you would see an endo. You're not, you're coming off of a cycle. If you've run your pct and are natty give it another 4-6 weeks before you start getting ahead of yourself.

Many guys on here who are on trt will tell you that being on trt is good once you're pushing 45, or medically require it, but to frivolously jump on gear for the rest of your lift after your first and only cycle is ridiculous. That's my humble opinion.

It takes time following a pct. Your pct is a jumpstart for your hpta. You will have no issue getting back to normal. By no means did I do a lot of gear, but I always came back, and felt 100%. Never had libido issues either. Didn't start trt until I was 44, and that was due to a legitimate medical issue.

If you were legitimately low you would see an endo. You're not, you're coming off of a cycle. If you've run your pct and are natty give it another 4-6 weeks before you start getting ahead of yourself.

Many guys on here who are on trt will tell you that being on trt is good once you're pushing 45, or medically require it, but to frivolously jump on gear for the rest of your lift after your first and only cycle is ridiculous. That's my humble opinion.

It takes time following a pct. Your pct is a jumpstart for your hpta. You will have no issue getting back to normal. By no means did I do a lot of gear, but I always came back, and felt 100%. Never had libido issues either. Didn't start trt until I was 44, and that was due to a legitimate medical issue.
That's a totally fair point and I get where you're coming from. The reason I would consider it though, is because my natty (pre-cycle) levels are "low-normal". I've had my blood work done multiple times as a natty and I average about 17 nmol/l or like 460 ng/dl roughly.

It's not clinically low, but I'd be approaching it from the perspective of optimizing. I think life at 800ng/dl is significantly better than life at the "low normal" range.

1624309622575.png

That's a totally fair point and I get where you're coming from. The reason I would consider it though, is because my natty (pre-cycle) levels are "low-normal". I've had my blood work done multiple times as a natty and I average about 17 nmol/l or like 460 ng/dl roughly.

It's not clinically low, but I'd be approaching it from the perspective of optimizing. I think life at 800ng/dl is significantly better than life at the "low normal" range.

View attachment 20598
Approaching it? The high normal mark is 904ng/dl. You are NOT low normal. When my nat test was low I felt like garbage, no energy, no motivation, and depressed. I knew something was off by how I felt, I didn't make an assumption based on a number. The blood test confirmed the symptoms. Many men in their 30s range between 400-600ng/dl. So, you're where you should be statistically speaking.

Anyhow, you will do what you want to do, and that's your call, but by all accounts you are not suffering from low-testosterone. You did one cycle, it felt great, which it does, I get it, but it seems you are doing your best to convince yourself that you now need to be on it. There are plenty of guys who do run cycles long term, but your endocrine system is far more complex than simply testosterone. Good luck in whatever route you choose.

The nice thing about intermittent cycling, when you do fun a cycle you blow up, and if you train properly, eat properly, don't set unrealistic expectations you will build and retain some of those gains. At some point in your life you will benefit from trt, I just don't see a need at this point.

Approaching it? The high normal mark is 904ng/dl. You are NOT low normal. When my nat test was low I felt like garbage, no energy, no motivation, and depressed. I knew something was off by how I felt, I didn't make an assumption based on a number. The blood test confirmed the symptoms. Many men in their 30s range between 400-600ng/dl. So, you're where you should be statistically speaking.

Anyhow, you will do what you want to do, and that's your call, but by all accounts you are not suffering from low-testosterone. You did one cycle, it felt great, which it does, I get it, but it seems you are doing your best to convince yourself that you now need to be on it. There are plenty of guys who do run cycles long term, but your endocrine system is far more complex than simply testosterone. Good luck in whatever route you choose.

The nice thing about intermittent cycling, when you do fun a cycle you blow up, and if you train properly, eat properly, don't set unrealistic expectations you will build and retain some of those gains. At some point in your life you will benefit from trt, I just don't see a need at this point.

Very well said, and something to consider. At 35 my natural levels are in the low 500s with according to that chart are low normals (which it also states would not typically be requiring replacement therapy)

At my levels I maintain a physique that most natural people would like to have. If I’m honest with myself, with room for improvement in diet, sleep habits and other external factors, those test levels could probably be improved upon.

All that said, some perspective is good to have with regards decisions to permanently messing with your hpta. I’m sure we all understand the temptation though.

View attachment 20598
Lol bro this is super normal for you to feel like jumping back on and that’s up to you. Everyone I know fucks then self like this instead of waiting for full recovery ppl usually jump back on. Of course the feeling of 500 test to not being on anything fuckin sucks hahahahaha I did the same thing came off for a few months and said fuck this jumped back on and now I actually need trt a decade later.

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely doing some mental gymnastics here to justify cruising... To clarify, I know that I don't need it, I just would rather be on the high end.

My "logic" is as follows:

I plan on doing more cycles and I don't want to deal with PCT again... Feeling like shit with no motivation for months is just not a good way to spend your time/life. And it may actually be easier on the body to cruise than to start and restart so frequently.

The acne is also something I'd really like to avoid. Had no issues on cycle with that, and from what I'm reading, most guys just get it really bad in PCT.

My generation does not have the test levels of generations past... 460 ng/dl would have been considered low in my dad's time, but we keep lowering the bar as test levels drop universally across the board.

I've got my sleep hygiene and nutrition pretty dialed in. I'm extremely consistent with both. I don't drink or party, so this is my vice and I'm sticking to it...

Again, not trying to argue with you because you're absolutely right... I just want to be open about where I'm at.

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely doing some mental gymnastics here to justify cruising... To clarify, I know that I don't need it, I just would rather be on the high end.

I plan on doing more cycles and I don't want to deal with PCT again... Feeling like shit with no motivation for months is just not a good way to spend your time/life. And it may actually be easier on the body to cruise than to start and restart so frequently.

The acne is also something I'd really like to avoid. Had no issues on cycle with that, and from what I'm reading, most guys just get it really bad in PCT.

My generation does not have the test levels of generations past... 460 ng/dl would have been considered low in my dad's time, but we keep lowering the bar as test levels drop universally across the board.

I've got my sleep hygiene and nutrition pretty dialed in. I'm extremely consistent with both. I don't drink or party, so this is my vice and I'm sticking to it...

Again, not trying to argue with you because you're absolutely right... I just want to be open about where I'm at.
Welcome to the blast and cruise club lol just a nice way to say addicted to steroids hahahahaha

Your not the first guy to go thru this beleive me and there’s probly absolutley nothing with your body’s production

bro its your body and you can do whatever you want and tbh if you get your blood work regular amd live very clean being on blast and cruise is awesome lol I’ve been doing it for 10 years and don’t regret it at all and have had zero health issue. But I get regular blood work I don’t drink I don’t do any recreational drugs my sleep and diet are correct. So far so good if I got my bloods and was having some weird issues I would come off to fix it but it is what it is after you try test it’s just so addicting if you love training cus u go from being a stud to feeling like a total bitch it really fuckin sucks. So my opinion if your live properly and do your blood work donate blood etc youll be fine.

Just wanted to post a little update on the acne for anyone else who might be dealing with PCT acne. After just under a month of taking 100mg Minocycline, Vitamin A&D sups(Cod liver oil), Omega 3s and Zinc, as well as a topical routine, my acne is I would say about 90% cleared up on my face. Still a couple spots here and there but they are smaller and go away much quicker. It's a HUGE relief.

Topical routine is:

AM
Shower and Cleanse with Cera-va hydrating face wash
Moisturize with La-Roche posay uv face cream with SPF

PM
Serum - La-Roche Posay Face Effaclar
Moisturize with La-Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

Clean pillowcase every night. Avoided eating too much high sugar food and chocolate. Less whey protein and cut other forms of dairy completely. Also have stopped going tanning.

My skin definitely did a 180 within a month and I feel a lot more comfortable again.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a little update on the acne for anyone else who might be dealing with PCT acne. After just under a month of taking 100mg Minocycline, Vitamin A&D sups(Cod liver oil), Omega 3s and Zinc, as well as a topical routine, my acne is I would say about 90% cleared up on my face. Still a couple spots here and there but they are smaller and go away much quicker. It's a HUGE relief.

Topical routine is:

AM

PM

Clean pillowcase every night. Avoided eating too much high sugar food and chocolate. Less whey protein and cut other forms of dairy completely. Also have stopped going tanning.

My skin definitely did a 180 within a month and I feel a lot more comfortable again.
B5 is supposed to help. Also NAC according to a dermatologist.

Topical routine is:

AM

PM

Did you know I got a tip once. Dawn dish water detergent. Wash in the shower with it. Dried the acne up real quick

Did you know I got a tip once. Dawn dish water detergent. Wash in the shower with it. Dried the acne up real quick
That might work for some situations but it doesn't kill the bacteria. When I was a teen I used isopropyl alcohol and then put on a bunch of moisturizer after. Not sure if I would recommend that though. sulpher cream works for some people too. I like benzyl peroxide creams, also exfolianants but that is hit or miss too for people. You also don't want to wash your hair last as shampoo and conditioner clogs pores on normal people.

That might work for some situations but it doesn't kill the bacteria. When I was a teen I used isopropyl alcohol and then put on a bunch of moisturizer after. Not sure if I would recommend that though. sulpher cream works for some people too. I like benzyl peroxide creams, also exfolianants but that is hit or miss too for people. You also don't want to wash your hair last as shampoo and conditioner clogs pores on normal people.
dawn isn’t supposed to kill the bacteria, it washes away the oil clogged in the pores so you don’t develop new acne and helps clear out blackheads.
ive use grandpas Thylox Sulpher soap as well, it also works.