Sex toys reviews and experiences

first up the Satisfyer Pro 2 (Next Generation), Copper I highly recommend it for those seeking to please a woman

1548465020706.png

• Material: Silicone, ABS Plastic
• Powered By: Rechargeable Lithium Battery, USB
• Special Features: Waterproof, Rechargeable

For those looking for an entirely new way of achieving stronger, more intense and completely unique multiple orgasms, the Satisfyer Pro 2 is here! With a unique technology that delivers pulsating air waves directly to the clitoris through a soft, oval silicone head, the Satisfyer Pro 2 clitoral simulator is ushering in a new generation of female pleasure.

Boasting a gorgeous rose gold finish, this sex toy is rechargeable and even waterproof for fun in the bath or shower - something that it's competitors can't do. The oval head creates the innovative vacuum pleasure wave technology and touch-free massage effect which allows the Satisfyer Pro 2 to deliver an extra dose of pleasure. It's not a vibrator, rather a technology which pulls air in and pushes it out again in a rapid pulsation and has been compared to the sensation of great oral sex.

It's so easy to use as well. Simply place the soft silicone oval head on the clitoris, situating the clitoris comfortably in the hollow part of the oval. After finding the ideal position, that's it! Just hold it in place and allow the Satisfyer Pro 2 to stimulate you with 11 thrilling levels of erotic air pleasure.

This innovative sex toy is fully rechargeable and after a single charge it provides 2 hours of cable-free fun without the need of batteries!

A simple and intuitive magnetic USB charging cable is included in every box. All you need to do is click and charge.

Features:

- Whisper Mode (simultaneously sucking and blowing)
- Pressure Wave and Touch-Free Clitoral Stimulation
- Waterproof for underwater fun. Fully submersible and can be enjoyed in a bathtub.
- Easy to Clean
- Body-friendly Silicone
- 11 Programs
- Magnetic USB-Charging Cable Included
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery

this little gem is perfect for those wanting some naughty public fun. it fits on a womans panties with the magnets. and you have a variable speed remote you can use while out in public. you can get her off and she struggles to hide the fact she is cumming. lots of fun. a bull two thumbs up

Lock-N-Play Remote Petite Panty Teaser

1548465893925.png
1548465927817.png

Nipple clamps! They hurt like hell but if you take them off right before orgasming it enhances the effect

this little gem is perfect for those wanting some naughty public fun. it fits on a womans panties with the magnets. and you have a variable speed remote you can use while out in public. you can get her off and she struggles to hide the fact she is cumming. lots of fun. a bull two thumbs up

Lock-N-Play Remote Petite Panty Teaser

View attachment 1118
View attachment 1119
I have 2 of the eggs from this company. Best toy ever!

We've got some toys: dildos, plugs, rope, velcro, etc... but hardly use them cuz majority of the time we have a small window to go at it before we are cock-blocked by one or both kids.

One that is my fav is a small vibrator, same diameter as a lipstick tube but a bit longer. If we're going at it doggy style I'll slip it in her ass (not too big so no complaint) and I'll hold it there so it won't fall out or go too far in, and I can feel it vibrating inside her.... feels soooo F-fing gooood!

Worst case we get the cock-block and have to break formation I can pull it out with no surprises as it does not go too deep.

My ego is way too big to even allow it. Had one ex who was bugging me to use this fuckin' toy that has a remote control and hit her G spot. Yeah, I soooooo wanna use a toy that is gonna have you flipping around like a fish to then eat your pussy or some shit and have you react 1/10th of the intensity.

Hell. No.

But there was supposedly pleasure for the guy but I could care less. I got no problems busting a nut, if anything, I buts too fast and easily.

I don't need no sex toys. If what I do does not get her off I'm either not good enough or the chemistry is just not there. She can use that shit on her own time all she wants but she has to make a choice.

Me or the toy.

My ego is way too big to even allow it. Had one ex who was bugging me to use this fuckin' toy that has a remote control and hit her G spot. Yeah, I soooooo wanna use a toy that is gonna have you flipping around like a fish to then eat your pussy or some shit and have you react 1/10th of the intensity.

Hell. No.

But there was supposedly pleasure for the guy but I could care less. I got no problems busting a nut, if anything, I buts too fast and easily.

I don't need no sex toys. If what I do does not get her off I'm either not good enough or the chemistry is just not there. She can use that shit on her own time all she wants but she has to make a choice.

Me or the toy.

Felt the same way for years. Saw its as toys or me. Now see it as toys and me and all is right with the world. Toys do not replace me they enhance my sex life