Serostim 7 vials x 18iu, 126iu by EMD Serono

MarekZegarek

Trusted Member
See these kits everywhere... Any feedback in terms of authenticity ?

Price tag is high, but I want pharma grade, so might pull the trigger..

Save yourself a monthly mortgage payment and get a reputable tested generic in my opinion.

But if you're dead set on pharma seros are great so long as you can verify their legitimacy. As with any black market pharma this is the hardest part. The easiest is buying it straight from pharmacy in another country and bringing it home

Save yourself a monthly mortgage payment and get a reputable tested generic in my opinion.

But if you're dead set on pharma seros are great so long as you can verify their legitimacy. As with any black market pharma this is the hardest part. The easiest is buying it straight from pharmacy in another country and bringing it home
yeah, appreciate your reply, many of these kits are carried by trusted UG Canadian lab websites, have a kit of generics ready --- but wanna run pharma first

Yes, but getting my hands on those has been HARD :)
Yes it is tough at the beginning of joining a board. Be patient, contribute good stuff, hang around awhile and some info will come your way in time as you gain access to the community.
We spot fishing from mars now, its easy to spot, so don't be a fisherman, and you will garner respect. As in life...Trust and respect is earned over time.

Cost of GH through Canadian Pharmacies is crazy. I would love to get a script and just buy this stuff locally but the cost is like 2-3x what you can buy online internationally but then you run the risk it's either fake or doesn't make it across the border. Very frustrating when all you are trying to do is improve your own health.

So - finally bought it, from a source I trust (sorta, as in he never ripped me off and cames across honest ).... Serostim 7 vials x 18iu, 126iu by EMD Serono.

Started 2 IU per day, on week 2 now.

My face feels warm, thats about all I can comment on.

Posted pics ---- thoughts ?

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    638.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 23
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 23
So - finally bought it, from a source I trust (sorta, as in he never ripped me off and cames across honest ).... Serostim 7 vials x 18iu, 126iu by EMD Serono.

Started 2 IU per day, on week 2 now.

My face feels warm, thats about all I can comment on.

Posted pics ---- thoughts ?
I will look it up but there is an Italian cell-phone app that scans medications and confirms the legitimacy. I just rebuilt my phone and the program was deleted. I haven't set it up again yet but it works well.
I use Sero all the time and it is scanned legit plus I trust the source.
Check out: https://www.its.gov.tr/its/ilac_sorgula

I will look over my vials to compare to yours when I have a little more time, have to head to work.

I will look it up but there is an Italian cell-phone app that scans medications and confirms the legitimacy. I just rebuilt my phone and the program was deleted. I haven't set it up again yet but it works well.

I will look over my vials to compare to yours when I have a little more time, have to head to work.
thanks pal

I completely failed here lol, could not figure it out....

Yes, plus I have complete confidence in the source. It takes time and there is another forum that has step by step directions a guy wrote out. I will see if I can copy and past it here.