Semaglutide

Jkidd

Trusted Member
Idk if this is considered a peptide? But I’ve heard it mentioned along with other peptides. Does anyone have any experience with this or with lyraglutide or the oral version of semaglutide? Any suppliers in Canada hypothetically?

I want to know this also. I seriously would like a semaglutide or any other GLP 1 antagonist source in Canada. This stuff seems like a dream vs EC stack and other options. I've risked it with DNP in the past but really don't want to do that crap anymore. If I could literally just turn off hunger the way GLP1 antagonists are apparently doing for people, it would be amazing.

I have used it for cutting. I'm normally a eating machine I'm always hungry but when I used Semaglutide this past summer to cut down it turned that off. I had absolutely no cravings, no hunger, no appetite in general, practically had to force feed even when I was down to 1800 cal last few weeks prepping. I get mine internationally so unsure about Canadian sources. Stuff works to say the least. Normally I eat around 3500 cal a day and so you can imagine how hungry a guy would feel at half that but Semaglutide mitigated that which made it so much easier to stay on track.

Downsides:
Constipation, slowed my Gi track right now. Combine it with Hgh for an even slower transit time and get prepared to use something like prucalopride or a laxative to keep things moving

Not sure if people are still looking but I know someone who got it prescribed by a doctor through an online pharmacy ( i mentioned it initially but wasn't sure if that would go down as commercial spam so removed it. Pretty easy to find though). She had to tell the doc she was diabetic and had been prescribed it before by a physician, but they didn't do any follow up. Not cheap though!

Not sure if people are still looking but I know someone who got it prescribed by a doctor through an online pharmacy ( i mentioned it initially but wasn't sure if that would go down as commercial spam so removed it. Pretty easy to find though). She had to tell the doc she was diabetic and had been prescribed it before by a physician, but they didn't do any follow up. Not cheap though!
What brand is it and how much?

What brand is it and how much?
Its Ozempic, which I think its the most current version out there. I'll need to inquire about cost and get back to you, but i know it wasn't cheap. I should add this is the injectable kind, I don't know about an oral form.

Last edited:
Scripted Ozempic started at $650 a month through my pharmacy for low dose like 0.250mcg week if i recall. I quickly switched to a generic chinese supplier for fraction of the price and get the same results. If you got the money for it of course pharma is better. But very similar to the whole generic gh vs pharma discussions, all depends on what you're willing to fork out of pocket. Pharma Semaglutide vs generic chinese there is a huge price difference, and also the quality control and mg to mg consistency can vary.

What are your objective goals with ozempic / Semaglutide?