Select by Race, not Qualifications

I could never understand for the life of me how all aspects of city, state, provincial, federal, and a shitload of private sectors have to hire people based on their sex and race rather than their qualifications.

We all know of the fucked up history with the aboriginal kids and the schools from hell they went to. So what does pussy boy weak meek tranny boy truturd do?

“Trudeau appoints Ontario judge Michelle O’Bonsawin as first Indigenous person to sit on Supreme Court of Canada”​

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind and wouldn’t care if she were elected based on her qualifications and it just so turned out she was a was a woman and indigenous.
Funny how the ones that scream the loudest that everyone is racist, focus on genetics to judge others.
Liberal=Projection

He’s not denying what the term is, he’s saying we’re redeveloping terminologies for words that already exist as well as coining entirely new terms to fit their agendas. And I agree with him. This is media driven and a “woke” trend. Whether white people experience racism on a smaller scale or not, it’s still called racism. The way they make “reverse racism” sound is as if all forms of racism come from white people towards blacks, indigenous, latinos, etc., and then reverses back to them. Isn’t that already racism to think or no implant that thought?
Making statements like “white people experience racism on a smaller scale” is an incredibly short sighted gross generalization. It’s not entirely wrong because it would apply in many circumstances….it is not the only or majority application though.

So we need to think bigger. Way bigger. Despite common belief or current brainwashing trend…. Racism exists wholeheartedly in places that are largely devoid of whites. Whites… As if they are all the same…lol!

Also, racism isn’t truly the issue. It’s everything that fuels racism that is the problem.

And that has been bred into all people from all backgrounds for thousands and thousands of years.

Just so we are clear…..

I don’t appreciate whatever the fuck your statement was intended to mean here.
I dont give a fuck bud chill your ass out there's no need to be telling people how to talk guys can say racists reverse racist whatever they like. I was kidding and lightening the mood. All due respect that is Mr.moderator. so we're clear

I dont give a fuck bud chill your ass out there's no need to be telling people how to talk guys can say racists reverse racist whatever they like. I was kidding and lightening the mood. All due respect that is Mr.moderator. so we're clear.

You made a stupid remark and were told to cut the bullshit.

Now you choose to come back with more nonsense to protect your ego.

Let it go. Be better and don’t expect to type stupid things and not be called out on them.

Your post was pointless and irrelevant to anything in the thread. It was only made to be a fucking cunt.

I get joking and ball busting and am all for it. However, I don’t know you nor have we ever really spoken.

So with that said…..What reaction did you expect to receive when you made such a stupid post exactly?

Making statements like “white people experience racism on a smaller scale” is an incredibly short sighted gross generalization. It’s not entirely wrong because it would apply in many circumstances….it is not the only or majority application though.

So we need to think bigger. Way bigger. Despite common belief or current brainwashing trend…. Racism exists wholeheartedly in places that are largely devoid of whites. Whites… As if they are all the same…lol!

Also, racism isn’t truly the issue. It’s everything that fuels racism that is the problem.

And that has been bred into all people from all backgrounds for thousands and thousands of years.
Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean, but when I read “not the majority application,” I can only imagine you mean that white people get discriminated against at the same scale as other minority groups. If that’s your argument, I’m going to have to completely disagree. It can absolutely be applied in the majority of cases. Caucasian people were the main colonizers of the world. Hell we live in western culture. The post was made about a native woman in Canada getting a job because of affirmative action, not in other parts of the world. I’d die on the hill that white people don’t even get discriminated against 20% as much as other minority groups in NA because of their skin colour.

Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean, but when I read “not the majority application,” I can only imagine you mean that white people get discriminated against at the same scale as other minority groups. If that’s your argument, I’m going to have to completely disagree. It can absolutely be applied in the majority of cases. Caucasian people were the main colonizers of the world. Hell we live in western culture. The post was made about a native woman in Canada getting a job because of affirmative action, not in other parts of the world. I’d die on the hill that white people don’t even get discriminated against 20% as much as other minority groups in NA because of their skin colour.
Probably where we are not seeing eye to eye.

As you might pick up in my latter posts. More globally thinking more broadly in application racism is not unique to whites or whites involvement.

It’s a human problem, not a white or any other specific race problem. Racism exists on the surface and is a condition much deeper rooted in humanity as a whole.

Using language in attempts to separate racism and reverse racism provides an indication that it is a different thing…. It isn’t, and it all comes from the same place usually rooted in fear and all things which contribute to it.

Probably where we are not seeing eye to eye.

As you might pick up in my latter posts. More globally thinking more broadly in application racism is not unique to whites or whites involvement.

It’s a human problem, not a white or any other specific race problem. Racism exists on the surface and is a condition much deeper rooted in humanity as a whole.

Using language in attempts to separate racism and reverse racism provides an indication that it is a different thing…. It isn’t, and it all comes from the same place usually rooted in fear and all things which contribute to it.
Ok I gotcha now. Don’t think we’re necessarily disagreeing, just taking it down different avenues. My first post in this thread was “reverse racism is racism” so I supposed I don’t disagree, I just don’t mind using the term myself. Can see how it downplays the notion of white discrimination, almost gives it a “but they deserve it because X”

Ok I gotcha now. Don’t think we’re necessarily disagreeing, just taking it down different avenues. My first post in this thread was “reverse racism is racism” so I supposed I don’t disagree, I just don’t mind using the term myself. Can see how it downplays the notion of white discrimination, almost gives it a “but they deserve it because X”
I follow.

But I also think that by giving it a different name insinuates it is different in nature, and it isn’t.

We hide in language and we shouldn’t. Especially in NA. People speak diversity and inclusion but also need to lable everything and everyone. We soften or change language to make us feel more comfortable and I think it works itself backwards and creates more problems than it solves.

Show me one single document that says you can discriminate against a “person of colour”
I am confident that you can not.
I can provide many documents calling for discrimination toward white skin humans.
Colonizers?

Show me one single document that says you can discriminate against a “person of colour”
I am confident that you can not.
I can provide many documents calling for discrimination toward white skin humans.
Colonizers?
I don’t think we’re talking about government policy besides affirmative action being stupid. Speaking more in terms of culture in the latter part of the discussion. I would like to see these government documents that are anti-white for my own education.

And why the ? after colonizers? The French and English literally colonized North America and last I checked, they were white and owned slaves.