Saturday :)

the gym is high on our priority list. Then I want to do some work around the outside of our house. Stuff I have been putting off when it was like being on the surface of the sun outside for the last few months. I figure we only have about 4 more weekends off, we work every other weekend, before the weather takes a crap.

Last edited:
Coffee

Grocery shopping with the family and then try to find something to keep the kids busy. The smoke is really thick in the interior of BC so it’s best to keep the kids inside which makes keeping them entertained either a lot of work or expensive.

Maybe sneak off to the gym later.

Beats working

BC

Good morning :)

lots of coffee
eat good
back to school supply shopping for the kiddies
pick up some groceries
nap (slept crappy this week)
gym (chest & bi's)
watch some stand up comedy or something good on Netflix (possibly after some ℞ CBD/THC )
maybe get lucky :p

Cheers,

OD

Well been to the gym and groceries. Just eating my first meal very late.

Going clean out the garage catch up on laundry and clean my house.

Oh the excitement.

Coffee right now
Then off to the market
Clean house and garage
Work on my car a bit to get it ready for the track tommorow.

Sleep lol I've got at least 1 more nap planned out right after I hit my garage and lift

Tomorrow though I have to take momma bear to the green house our house is borderline forestry but we still need more lol
The green houses here sent here a gift card in the mail so we gotta use it

Just got home from leg day. Its raining pretty hard so i think im just going to eat and hit the couch for a nap. Then try and get some afternoon ass

Lol I wish brother. It’s my reg shift. 12 hrs. My Monday tues will be my weekend :)
Well I hope it goes by quick for you then. I used to work weekend too, found it was sometimes nice having the days off during the week because it was always quieter when you were out running errands and such, but it also sucked because all my friends and family had weekends off so it was hard seeing anyone.

Feel for you man, have a good weekend when you get there.

BC

I'm working for my birthday. I thought I might get out early but this one kid decided he need the day off more than me. Well lay off time is coming soon, so he just made my decision a lot easier. Hes done this a few times.