SARMS and SARM like compounds for joints, stiffness, and muscle soreness / recovery

5-8%advantage

Trusted Member
Wondering what might be the best SARM or SARM like compound out of the following list for joint health, muscle stiffness / tightness…..
Considering (ranked in preference based on my own research and the SARM profiles available to read in the SARMS PROFILES thread of this community)

1. Ostarine (MK2866)
2. Andarine (S4)
3. Ibutamoren (MK677)
4. Stenabolic (SR9009)

Wondering what might be the best SARM or SARM like compound out of the following list for joint health, muscle stiffness / tightness…..
Considering (ranked in preference based on my own research and the SARM profiles available to read in the SARMS PROFILES thread of this community)

1. Ostarine (MK2866)
2. Andarine (S4)
3. Ibutamoren (MK677)
4. Stenabolic (SR9009)
Not a sarms fan just get some HGH instead.

This is by far your best bet for effects and side effect wise
So…..HGH NOT on the list, lol
Certainly, I agree that the recovery / joint health benefits from HGH are pretty well understood and agreed upon, however, I was specifically more curious about that short list of SARMS.
I mean if HGH DOESNT kick the crap out of everything else, few would pay for it right?

Wife wanted to try Cardarine so I ordered a few interesting ones as well….

So…..HGH NOT on the list, lol
Certainly, I agree that the recovery / joint health benefits from HGH are pretty well understood and agreed upon, however, I was specifically more curious about that short list of SARMS.
I mean if HGH DOESNT kick the crap out of everything else, few would pay for it right?

Wife wanted to try Cardarine so I ordered a few interesting ones as well….
Cardarine and Stenabolic are good for their Cardio boosting abilities but they would be the only quote on quote sarms I would use.

I like sarms. But the research put into them is very limited. You can almost find a study on any of them to fix anything. If I could guess, most of the studies are done by the same company that produces the SARMS they are testing.

Off your list I'd say Ostarine would be my favourite. I can't say it helped with joint pain, but maybe.

I like sarms. But the research put into them is very limited. You can almost find a study on any of them to fix anything. If I could guess, most of the studies are done by the same company that produces the SARMS they are testing.

Off your list I'd say Ostarine would be my favourite. I can't say it helped with joint pain, but maybe.
Reading your post it makes me think of the marijuana industry and the claims of ‘There's a Canabinoid to fix EVERY thing that could ever be wrong with you!’

I’ve been reading through a LOT of the steroid profiles that Bill has posted today and they’re probably the best I’ve seen anywhere on the web……I’m starting to come around to understanding what the veterans mean when they say that although we’ll tested and proven aas’s may have sides that SARMS MAY not necessarily give you, at least these (aas’s) are well researched products with decades of use across millions of users.
In other words, you can be far more confident knowing what to expect from what you put into your body….

But yes, I’m thinking I’ll give the Ostarine a try😝

Reading your post it makes me think of the marijuana industry and the claims of ‘There's a Canabinoid to fix EVERY thing that could ever be wrong with you!’

I’ve been reading through a LOT of the steroid profiles that Bill has posted today and they’re probably the best I’ve seen anywhere on the web……I’m starting to come around to understanding what the veterans mean when they say that although we’ll tested and proven aas’s may have sides that SARMS MAY not necessarily give you, at least these (aas’s) are well researched products with decades of use across millions of users.
In other words, you can be far more confident knowing what to expect from what you put into your body….

But yes, I’m thinking I’ll give the Ostarine a try😝
If you've done Anavar you'll be disappointed. It's been a while since I've done it, but I used to do short cycles if I was off for a bit, but now I find Primo at a low dose to be a more favourable choice. I'll just start low-dose primo early or run late (before or after a cycle since I seem to run primo for every cycle now)

While I understand the point of tried and true, there is something to be said about old vs new as well. Steroids (god bless their heart) are an extremely old science. We are injecting the same stuff guys injected back in the 1930s 1950s. Can you imagine what we'd have today if they were never banned? If big pharma put money and research into refining them? To some degree, that's what you have with Sarms. While what we have today still pales in the performance comparison, I won't be surprised if we see something come to market that can match what we get out of steroids.