Royal Jelly for liver damage induced by Anadrol

Goldenrod

Staff member

Have to take this for what it is, a small study on mice. That being said royal jelly is also being studied for fatty liver and for damage caused by tylenol - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18693095/.

Again the latter study was on mice so you have to take it with some skepticism. That being said, these are usually first steps before human trials begin.

I had to search this. Never heard of it. Very interesting though. Searching Amazon now and adding it to the list.

Wondering if it would help a friend, he f@#$ his liver from too much booze?🤔

One more that I gleaned from the Cited By.

This is interesting but I often wonder what people are up to, taking so much orals that they are damaging their liver ?
Morning @The Old Guy - I can't tolerate any orals or my ALT goes through the roof. I have tried oxandrolone which is mostly metabolized by the kidneys but my ALT is 3-4 times the normal range in 2-3 weeks on 10-20 mg a day. Basically, I am taking a dosage for women and I loved it both times I tried it for those 3 weeks until I checked my blood. 3 weeks off and everything went back to normal and contrary to many people's beliefs you liver is resilient but it will only tell you to piss off so many times.
I don't drink or do drugs and the only variable was some orals I tried. Most can easily tolerate much higher doses - I'm just an anomaly with orals. Good reason people should be checking their blood when trying new compounds.

I had to search this. Never heard of it. Very interesting though. Searching Amazon now and adding it to the list.

If you have permanently damaged your liver, there is only one way to stop the damage from progressing which is remove the toxin. If the liver is not damaged to the degree it won't heal and regenerate, then there is lots you can do. Antioxidant therapy works well and especially compounds that increase your glutathione like Sam-e and NAC. Ginger is cheap and provides a lot of protection for your liver. Double blind placebo studies indicate so at least. That being said, they aren't poisoning people to test it, it is done with rats which is usually the first step of any medical trial.

Believe it or not read up on BPC157, a peptide, for healing injuries and organ rejection. Hence the name 'body protection compound' through research they found it had a strong protection effect on many organs. For example, all my liver enzymes were normal but I could not get my GGT back into normal range after I got Mono late in life. Sometimes Mono will attack your liver.
After two months of daily BPC157 for injuries, I did my regular blood tests and for the first time in 5 years all my liver enzymes were normal.

If you haven't read up on Sam-e, suggest you do. It is the go to medication (and bought as supplement in Canada) by vets for most animals with liver issues. It is expensive but you can get it on Vitacost in the US for a very reasonable amount of cash.

Morning @The Old Guy - I can't tolerate any orals or my ALT goes through the roof. I have tried oxandrolone which is mostly metabolized by the kidneys but my ALT is 3-4 times the normal range in 2-3 weeks on 10-20 mg a day. Basically, I am taking a dosage for women and I loved it both times I tried it for those 3 weeks until I checked my blood. 3 weeks off and everything went back to normal and contrary to many people's beliefs you liver is resilient but it will only tell you to piss off so many times.
I don't drink or do drugs and the only variable was some orals I tried. Most can easily tolerate much higher doses - I'm just an anomaly with orals. Good reason people should be checking their blood when trying new compounds.
Good to see you @Goldenrod, I have pretty much taken orals out of the war chest entirely. I found dbol was great, but nipples flared up, anadrol made me very lethargic, winstrol made me edgy, so since my dreams of being Mr. O have faded I’ve decided they aren’t needed.

All that being said I did try and have somewhere primo tabs and they had few sides, but didn’t do much and I think with Primo you are better to inject it.

How about Anavar ?

Just heard from my ex brother-in-law that my ex wife was in the hospital for a month with acute liver failure. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

Good to see you @Goldenrod, I have pretty much taken orals out of the war chest entirely. I found dbol was great, but nipples flared up, anadrol made me very lethargic, winstrol made me edgy, so since my dreams of being Mr. O have faded I’ve decided they aren’t needed.

All that being said I did try and have somewhere primo tabs and they had few sides, but didn’t do much and I think with Primo you are better to inject it.

How about Anavar ?
I was referencing anavar above - tried it twice and both times my liver told me to F off. Just not worth it to me to dabble with orals. I will stick with the basics - test, Primo, NPP or Deca, and possibly boldenone all in low doses. I still prefer low dose test and Primo with 2 IU of script GH over every combo. I could poke a hole in a concrete wall without any ED drugs, injuries heal bettter, make good gains on 200 mg combined and my free test goes through the roof due to the DHT compound. I'm trying to lose weight, not gain anymore. I went up to 240 which isn't big for some of the guys here but considering the contact sports I like, I am slower and less flexible so I'm going to go down to 220 again. I feel better anyway.
Much like you, I have Tbol and anavar but will probably never use them. I have 120 tabs of proviron too. I am going try the proviron and see how my liver responds considering it is typically well tolerated.

Good read. Does anyone still use Tudca to protect liver? I have read it will also regen liver from abuse as well.
I have not seen Royal JELLY. It looks interesting.. Bee food.
i have used it a couple times sometimes when im on a cycle and i dont take anything for my liver i get a slight pain. as soon as i use it within a couple days it goes away. however just your basic 10$milk thistle did the same. im usually on a liver supplement full time now

Good read. Does anyone still use Tudca to protect liver? I have read it will also regen liver from abuse as well.
I have not seen Royal JELLY. It looks interesting.. Bee food.
Hi @ironwill - I have tried one round of tudca but not due to oral use. While trying to get my GGT down from damage from Mono.
Regardless, I have asked many times for someone to post some studies of tudca protecting the liver from toxic substances as that is the goal here. Not a study or paper on tudca being used in the hospital for a liver condition. At least from my perspective, we take liver supplements to prevent being hospitalized with liver damage. Yes, Tudca is used by doctors but I have only found one study showing it providing some protection benefits against toxic substances.
It is much easier to find papers on ginger, milk thistle, phosphatidyl choline, sam-e, ALA, licorice root, etc. being tested on rats to see if a toxic substance can be nullified.

I know a lot of guys who take tudca while taking specific compounds, but don't know anyone who had high liver enzymes, took the compound and then had further blood tests to show it lowered them. Maybe there are some people here who have.

Hi @ironwill - I have tried one round of tudca but not due to oral use. While trying to get my GGT down from damage from Mono.
Regardless, I have asked many times for someone to post some studies of tudca protecting the liver from toxic substances as that is the goal here. Not a study or paper on tudca being used in the hospital for a liver condition. At least from my perspective, we take liver supplements to prevent being hospitalized with liver damage. Yes, Tudca is used by doctors but I have only found one study showing it providing some protection benefits against toxic substances.
It is much easier to find papers on ginger, milk thistle, phosphatidyl choline, sam-e, ALA, licorice root, etc. being tested on rats to see if a toxic substance can be nullified.

I know a lot of guys who take tudca while taking specific compounds, but don't know anyone who had high liver enzymes, took the compound and then had further blood tests to show it lowered them. Maybe there are some people here who have.
Chaser had all kinds on the old board. He had it dialed in pretty good on dose and everything

thanks GR. I Find it a hard product to find in Canada.