ROLL CALL CB FANTASY FOOTBALL 2020

biguglynewf

I need all folks who are in the pool this year to chime in here to say they are in and let me know their team name.

If you’ve already provided this info in the original thread you DONT have to add it here again.

If you do not provide me with this information it could result in your team being deleted so please advise on this ASAP!!!

I need all folks who are in the pool this year to chime in here to say they are in and let me know their team name.

If you’ve already provided this info in the original thread you DONT have to add it here again.

If you do not provide me with this information it could result in your team being deleted so please advise on this ASAP!!!

I am Uncle Rico

Hey fellas I don’t believe I’ve see the following teams respond. Please chime in if you are one of the following.

If you don’t chime in I’m going to have to erase the team so we don’t have any non- players.

If any newer members wish to join, please let me know.

I still need to hear from .....

Cheapshot

IATEURMOMSCAT

Franks Punishers

Kooteny Easy Riders

Fantasy Freak

AB’s Team

I would like too. But since this pandemic cancelled the NHL fantasy, I'm hesitant to do an football one. Who knows if a resurgence in COVID will halt the NFL season.

Bump I need to hear from you folks today!

Draft is tomorrow night!!!!

If I don’t hear from you I will be deleting your team!!!!!!

Cheapshot

IATEURMOMSCAT

Franks Punishers

Kooteny Easy Riders

Fantasy Freak

AB’s Team

Bump I need to hear from you folks today!

Draft is tomorrow night!!!!

If I don’t hear from you I will be deleting your team!!!!!!

Cheapshot

IATEURMOMSCAT

Franks Punishers

Kooteny Easy Riders

Fantasy Freak

AB’s Team

thats like half the league!!

Come on guys! I won the football pool and know zero about football. Autodraft does all the picks for you and it's just plain fun.

I’ve deleted all the teams I have t heard from. Those teams can rejoin via the link if they see this later.

I haven’t heard from AB but left his team because I know who he is and that he is still active on the forums. Not to say I don’t know the others but I haven’t heard from them and leaving them would severely mess up the draft.

And we need an even number of teams to play.

Again if others want to join please do. You can join up to around 20:00 est tonight. Draft starts at 21:00 est.