Rip to Shawn Rhoden :(

Holy fuck, that generation of pro bodybuilders are dropping like flies. I wonder how many no name bodybuilders are dropping too? We all know people that are on huge amounts of gear, nearly year round, and are Mr Never win a contest. Might be time to stop rewarding the mass at all costs mentality. Just my 2 cents.

Yup. If you have symptoms of a heart attack its the very first test the hospital will run.

My gp pushes it hard to all her patients over 45. She says that she is considered as being extreme by her peers. Yet its standard practice in the US.

I have had it done twice and will do it every 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet if you are close to the border its 1/2 price in the US

yup.. I don't think we should play dumb and not acknowledge those monsters are not healthy. The road to being a monster comes at a cost.

What can be done about it? not much.. money and fame drives it.
They can make the open contest reward aesthetic physiques. I was a mass monster fan , BUT they did not look like today. The levrone's, wheelers, Cutlers, Dexter Jackson and on and on.
Today they do not even look near as good at any point on stage or during prep and off season is horrendous for several.. They need to make the classic look and a bit more size become awarded at contest time.

I bet many of us are looking at open guys today in the same light, as they need to change and have lines once again, with some symmetry..
Chris Bumstead blows them all away on you tube, instagram and line ups at meet and greets.
No time like the present to change.
Arnold ids making this a priority this year he claims. We need it fast.
Hopefully soon.

They can make the open contest reward aesthetic physiques. I was a mass monster fan , BUT they did not look like today. The levrone's, wheelers, Cutlers, Dexter Jackson and on and on.
Today they do not even look near as good at any point on stage or during prep and off season is horrendous for several.. They need to make the classic look and a bit more size become awarded at contest time.

I bet many of us are looking at open guys today in the same light, as they need to change and have lines once again, with some symmetry..
Chris Bumstead blows them all away on you tube, instagram and line ups at meet and greets.
No time like the present to change.
Arnold ids making this a priority this year he claims. We need it fast.
Hopefully soon.
I stopped watching the open guys. They were unrelatable. It was too much. I stopped with Ronnie

How'd you swing that? I want mine done..

I was told unless you have had a heart event they won't do it for free. So you need a diagnosed heart issue or heart attack etc.
Same Doc for 40 years. He has privileges at Mt. Sinai in TO and he pulls strings. All he had to do was state it was his opinion I would benefit from the tests and OHIP covered it. 2 in 10 years. The last one was just a while ago.

Same Doc for 40 years. He has privileges at Mt. Sinai in TO and he pulls strings. All he had to do was state it was his opinion I would benefit from the tests and OHIP covered it. 2 in 10 years. The last one was just a while ago.

Good job… but covered or not covered…this test every 5 years is necessary

$450 divided by 5 years to prevent a heart attack sounds pretty worth it to me.

My two cents anyways. Bet most on here spend more than that on protein powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk