Review the last movie you watched

Watched three of the four Hunger Games movies over the past few days.
Watching how the Peace Keepers control the public is scary. Guess we better get used to it......

I have been watching a ton of movies and tv series latest episodes not out on Netflix etc yet. Like the new blacklist etc. On Movies123, this is a great free site for movies still in theatres etc.
I watched a lot on there over the winter. Birds of Prey, Harley Quinn a 9 out of 10 for me. Margot Robbie....grrrrrreat assets and acting skills.....nom, nom

Watching I am a killer and another serial killer show with Piers Morgan ....both on Netflix and interesting. Next week I might try watching something that isn't so dark and will prolly move on to some stand up comedy shows .

Watching I am a killer and another serial killer show with Piers Morgan ....both on Netflix and interesting. Next week I might try watching something that isn't so dark and will prolly move on to some stand up comedy shows .

Which comedians do you like? My top picks are probably Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, and Louis CK. Who am I missing out on?

extraction. netflix movie. basic story about a mercenary doing a extraction job. the action is amazing. they do that thing where a super long action scene is done in one take and and it takes place in the city of mumbai.

Watched the new al capone , my opinion is tom hardy is amazing, movie was just boring and had no real point not worth watchin unless ur a huge tom hardy fan.

1917 Watched it for an hour. Couldn’t understand a damn word. Would’ve been a great silent movie for the Charlie Chaplin era tons of action. Rate. 1 of. 10.

the art of self defence. its shit. dark comedy about a mall dojo. gets funny at the end but not worth it. making fun of traditional martial arts should be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

the peanutbutter falcon. ok. kinda funny. low budget, slow paced mushy family movie. about a downsyndrome man, a low life crabber and social worker on a road trip to meet his wrestling hero.

train to busan. great. zombies on a train. its in korean subtitles.

the wrong missy. i thought it was a great comedy. my friends thought it was meh. by adam sandlers production company. about a guy who accidentally invites the wrong woman to his corporate retreat. the woman who plays her did a great job at being a psycho bad date.

rocket man. warning. gay as fuck. so i really liked it. about elton john. because there isnt much story, they turned it into an amazing artistic musical.

bad education. ok. type of movie that only reason that its good is because its a true story. a high school newspaper reporter accidentally massive financial corruption of the highschool staff.