Review the last movie you watched

I just watched the new superhero movie "blue beetle" even worse than I thought.
It was as if some middle aged virgin reject, who had absolutely no experience with movies, watched all the superhero movies and plagiarized them all into some 'b' class movie. With a huge emphasis on the green lantern and ironman.

Sometimes when I watch shit movies it's like okay maybe the budget wasn't there, but it clearly had a high budget. So then I think okay maybe it's just me, maybe I'm not the target audience. Like tens of millions of people rated barbie a 5 out of 5 but I'm sure I'd hate it. I couldn't figure out who the target audience was though. It was so elementary that is wasn't for adults, young adult, or teenagers; but it had drug references and quite a bit of swearing so it wasn't for lil kids. I have no idea 🤷. Then it's like okay... maybe it will grow on me, you know, when something is very original sometimes it takes a few watches to set in because it's just something so new. But this shit was so plagiarized, I'm pretty sure marvel could sue them on some of the shit in that movie. Its a pg 13 movie and is not recommended for kids under the age of 13. I couldn't see anyone older than 13 watching it.

But they wouldn't because they know that the movie was a flop and they wouldn't get anything out of it, like man I watch a lot of shit with an open mind but yea, I don't recommend it to anyone. Not even kids.

The terminal with Tom Hanks. I really looked foreward to seeing this, I found the whole thing fascinating and, well, you can’t go wrong with Tom Hanks, right?

Geezus H Fucking Christ what a peice of shit movie!! My wife had seen it way back when so she knew but didn’t say, she was rolling around on the floor laughing when part way through the movie I’m asking “WTF is this?”

What a bitch! 🤣

I just watched "no one will save you" it was pretty good. Different, definitely different. Even compared from a usual thriller horror standpoint. Not a single word was spoken the entire movie. It was pretty intense, not scary but it kept you interested.

Just bing watched this really enjoyed it. Couple of slow moments and a couple of “umm seriously??” But overall very well done. If you’re looking for woke nonsense you won’t find any here. 8.6 on IMDb I’d easily give it a 9.

Also it has a conclusion which these days seems to be a rarity.

I watched the first few seasons and yes it sure is good
on my black tv I cannot find the newer shows
what colour of tv do you have?

I watched the first few seasons and yes it sure is good
on my black tv I cannot find the newer shows
what colour of tv do you have?
It’s definitely black!

There’s only 3 seasons. Scott Ryan who wrote, acted and was executive producer said there won’t be a 4th season. Good call, so sick of seeing great shows run through the wringer trying to squeeze every last cent out of it as it spirals into the toilet.

Anyone watch some of the walking dead spin-offs? What a pile of shit and they just keep churning them out.

It’s definitely black!

There’s only 3 seasons. Scott Ryan who wrote, acted and was executive producer said there won’t be a 4th season. Good call, so sick of seeing great shows run through the wringer trying to squeeze every last cent out of it as it spirals into the toilet.

Anyone watch some of the walking dead spin-offs? What a pile of shit and they just keep churning them out.

where did you watch this show?? not which room you where in but which service carries it :)

Last movie i watched was Fritz the Cat a couple weeks ago.
Was in a special state while watching. Couldnt take my eyes off it, even for a drink of water. Lol

Just saw Fast10, it was okay. Acting is on point, but the ending kind of sucked. I feel like the series may just need to lay to rest.

Equalizer 3 was good, watching Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One...about one hour in and it's pretty good too. The female leads are smoking hot. Gran Turismo was decent and based on a true story.

Last edited:
Went and watched the new mission impossible last night, what a peice of shit that was, got to around the 60 minute mark and shut it off, couldn’t take anymore.

And there’s a part 2 🤣

The Spider-Man of Paris. I love true crime shit, and there’s some really cool POV parkour. The local art gallery has never looked so interesting.

I don’t know if it comes with age or what, but I can’t stand action movies they’re just too fake. There will always be the exceptions like John Wick, Alien, Rambo, etc. Fucking hate Mission Impossibles, and detest all the Fast and Furious. This week I saw again Last of the Mohicans and There Will Be Blood. Both up there amongst the best and my fav’s. If you haven’t seen them definitely check them out

Office Christmas Party on Netflix.

Not bad! It's worth a watch over the holidays with the Mrs.......

I don’t know if it comes with age or what, but I can’t stand action movies they’re just too fake. There will always be the exceptions like John Wick, Alien, Rambo, etc. Fucking hate Mission Impossibles, and detest all the Fast and Furious. This week I saw again Last of the Mohicans and There Will Be Blood. Both up there amongst the best and my fav’s. If you haven’t seen them definitely check them out
I agree with last of the mohicans. There Will Be Blood was some bullish, IMO. I felt like he over acted, to the point of being hammy. Though, he was unreal as Bill The Butcher in Gangs of New York. I thought he played a hard fucker well. 😂

How the fuck on earth is John Wick realistic? Same with a movie about literal aliens, and one man taking on everyone in the Rockies? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious on the thought process there.