Repeat test for low iron

Grindtight

Trusted Member
I know I made a thread before about low ferritin levels.Last visit to gp she agreed to take it up a notch and do more blood work.She suggest my testosterone use including trt is masking my red blood cell.Any ways have a look tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-173304_Fast PDF Reader.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-173304_Fast PDF Reader.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 12
I have low iron as well, mine was 7 got it up to 15, now am taking ez Fer, which is pricey and isn't covered by insurance, energy is up in a week, I'm redoing bloods at the end of Aug afyer a month on them so I can keep you posted about how my bloodwprk comes back, my doc hasn't said anything a out testosterone masking my iron levels though

It's not showing masking iron levels just the rbc as testosterone can influence rbc count.So she saying it would be interesting to see where my rbc would be without my test which ain't gonna happen..lol

It's not showing masking iron levels just the rbc as testosterone can influence rbc count.So she saying it would be interesting to see where my rbc would be without my test which ain't gonna happen..lol

I must have misread that lol, but yeah with your iron that low go to shoppers and ask for that ezfer, doesn't constipate the shit out of you either, and it's heme based iron so it's better absorbed by rhe body,

You will feel better with a normal.iron range