Reflections on life

Taureau

Administrator
Thinking to make supper and got to thinking I should not be making supper or cleaning my house. There is something just not natural about me doing that stuff at my age.

There should be a woman in my kitchen tending to such matters when she is not meeting my sexual needs.

Sometimes I think the Muslims had it right with multiple wives.You can always ignore a few till they get sweet again.:)

For a little while.:)
If you say so. There are a lot of good women out there looking for good men. I guess it's all a matter of who one chooses and what they are willing to do to make things work.
Loyalty, respect, and support is more important that sex for me at this point in life. It makes life easier when you don't sweat the little things.

No, it's not easy. Relationships are work. A constant work in progress. But who isn't?

My wife and I are very aware of we are what we put into our marriage.

If you say so. There are a lot of good women out there looking for good men. I guess it's all a matter of who one chooses and what they are willing to do to make things work.
Loyalty, respect, and support is more important that sex for me at this point in life. It makes life easier when you don't sweat the little things.

No, it's not easy. Relationships are work. A constant work in progress. But who isn't?

I don't doubt what you say.Unless it is a friend of a friend,or work or family related,how are women meeting men?Maybe online,which can be both good and bad.For both parties.

When you leave the house you pass likely thousands of women everyday. You'd be surprised how simple things are when you take the approach of not trying to pick her up. Sounds counter intuitive... but...

I've never met a serious relationship contender online dating or in a bar.

But my comment was directed at already having found someone.

Thinking to make supper and got to thinking I should not be making supper or cleaning my house. There is something just not natural about me doing that stuff at my age.

There should be a woman in my kitchen tending to such matters when she is not meeting my sexual needs.

Agreed.
I am old school.
I dont do dishes, cook, clean. Fuck that.
Needs to be some benefits to living with a woman!

I don’t ask her to but I’m lucky, haven’t cleaned my underwear since I moved in with my woman (now my wife). She cleans the house too. It’s great!

I've spent too long in the military. Spent too many days doing "cleaning stations". I unfortunately am very OCD because of this. I will clean one fork after use. My place is always inspection ready. SMH this is what I've become.

When you leave the house you pass likely thousands of women everyday. You'd be surprised how simple things are when you take the approach of not trying to pick her up. Sounds counter intuitive... but...

I've never met a serious relationship contender online dating or in a bar.

But my comment was directed at already having found someone.
I don’t disagree with what you say.But it can get a little more complicated later in life.Some women just get plain tired of men,their sex drives may diminish,they don’t make enough effort to look after themselves,or their primary interest is assets.The field narrows somewhat.

I agree with everything you said.

I think my wife is about the only woman who could live with me all this time and still enjoy life and me... Truthfully, there's probably a couple more woman out there who could, but I doubt i would ever come across another..

We’re laying in bed right now and I just read this to her, she laughed and said “OMG that’s awesome “!! :ROFLMAO: