Redemption through BBing; from depression, addiction, break up to competition in May 2019

There is always another show, so hang in and before you know it you will be on stage again.

Very nice work, glad to see and hear things are better.

Thank you for keeping me motivated. I will look at replacement show this weekend

Thank you again.

Great work Brother. You are doing it and doing it very well. Amazing transformation man. Keep the updates rolling.

Thank you so much. I draw energy from comments like this on those days that hard to move. I will keep climbing the mountain. Thanks brother.

Keep at it brother looking great!! Just think of not quite making this show as compared to other challenges you’ve been though. This isn’t even a speed bump in the road brother. Keep on track you’re doing amazing and will continue to. You got all us guys in your corner!

Keep at it brother looking great!! Just think of not quite making this show as compared to other challenges you’ve been though. This isn’t even a speed bump in the road brother. Keep on track you’re doing amazing and will continue to. You got all us guys in your corner!

Thank you do much for the encouragement. It certainly motives me to keep going. I feel blessed to have all of you guys in my corner. God bless.