Recent experience with generic and omnitrope

I make my own from Wild game i kill and eat. I have 2 huge bags of elk bones i will be blanching and roasting and making bone broth with from the Elk i slayed earlier. It is delicious even on its own. Good advice TOG, it is better than powders that have been overprocessed i find.
Great feedback. Impressive. How did you feel energy wise? Cognitive functionality? Sleep?
Essentially the pro's and cons of the short term diet?

Great feedback. Impressive. How did you feel energy wise? Cognitive functionality? Sleep?
Essentially the pro's and cons of the short term diet?
I was off for about 8-10 days. Lethargic, almost feverish, and cold. Weird bowel movements etc. Then after that each day was better and better.
Sleep was terrible at beginning, then was much better about 1 week to 10 days in also. No more snoring my wife said.
Brain fog at beginning, then a lot of clarity after.
Then when i did introduce carbs again High glycemic carbs especially, it made me feel horrible and tired.

Just reread your using 500mg test which you could keep it at that as well if you still feel like you can progress with these nagging problems

My gf got a slow cooker/ insta pot and anything we eat with bones goes in there.
I love the slow cooker. I can buy a cheap tough gnarly connective tissue piece of meat and bone. Get the collagen benefits from it and it turns out tender with a wee bit of love and additives.
Is yours a two in one deal or is instapot the same as slow cooker. I had not heard of insta pot.

I use deca.

ok a bit of a story. I’m now 50, this fall was busy as hell at work, I’m just running my basic 140 mg of trt a week. It’s fucking busy.
So since I’m the oldest of my staff, I get to do all the rearranging and put all the heavy boxes away, lol.

Well my joints just felt blah. Like tired, when I lifted 80 lb boxes over my head to stack on the shelf, I had to override the pain in my joints. Now was there joint damage, nope, just 80lbs is heavy for an old man, lol. Especially when it like 50 or 60 of them. So I was getting a bit of a tendon issue in my right bicep at the shoulder as well and I thought,
’I’m tired of having this much annoying little aches”.
So I started to take 60 mg of deca, not npp every week. By the second shot, my shoulders were feeling so much better. The tendon issue was another thing, but my aching had now greatly reduced.

Then I noticed that my estrogen or prolactin was creeping up after about 5-6 weeks, nothing 1/2 mg of adex a week didn’t solve, but I hate taking too much stuff, so I reduced my test to 125 and deca to 40.

I feel good, I hit a sweet spot that I may run for months.

I will agree that gh taken long term will work with tendon issues. Doesn’t need to be a lot 2iu og generic will do the trick, just run it for 6 months or so.
Would you say the Deca just masked the pain while you were running it or was it permanent in terms of repair?

Would you say the Deca just masked the pain while you were running it or was it permanent in terms of repair?
No idea. I’m not aching anymore, so don’t care if it’s just masking, lol.
If I stop and the aching comes back, then I’ll wait a few months and hop back on,.

At 50 you ache, just how it is, especially if your done hard labour since you were like 12.