Recent experience with generic and omnitrope

If you’re looking for tendon I can chime in. I used low doses gh for months on end for patellar tendon issues. It worked. I used generics for approx a real fucking long time. Haha. I feel like I’ve typed this message a ton lately. Anyways. I used 2iu give or take for a long time and it finally worked. There are other things that may work for you, that have worked for others but low dose long term gh worked for my patellar tendon. Not temporarily either. Seems like it’s helped heal fully. I would need an ultrasound to confirm but by feel, exercise and recovery I’d say I’m almost healed fully.
Just my two cents. Take for what it’s worth.
Best of luck my friend.
I am not a GH guru by any stretch, still learning even though i have ran on and off for a damn long time...I should know more, but i have not gave it enough heed.
Is GH good for collagen synthesis etc?
@Fullblown , @3bills

Deca and nandrolone are same. Long term as it builds collagen and supports joint lubricity and tendon Collagen synthesis etc. Depends what is going on as a root cause to your issues.
Nice!
I have about 30mg of Omnitrope left.
If I did add Deca to my cycle do you think I should continue using the GH in conjunction with Test E and Deca?

I hear you man but this started when I was 20 years old. I feel like there is more that can b5

Thanks man!
How long on GH did it take to feel a difference? What brand?
It took about 4-6 months til I noticed a significant difference. I used Optis, TP black tops and Jin generics. All did what they should have for my need.

I am not a GH guru by any stretch, still learning even though i have ran on and off for a damn long time...I should know more, but i have not gave it enough heed.
Is GH good for collagen synthesis etc?
@Fullblown , @3bills
I’m not overly fluent on this. Truthfully speaking on my experience, not overly scientific in that respect. Ha. Nonetheless I would say it definitely had its benefit without a doubt.

I’m not overly fluent on this. Truthfully speaking on my experience, not overly scientific in that respect. Ha. Nonetheless I would say it definitely had its benefit without a doubt.
I agree with this.

after i tore my tricep i used so many different things. Full recovered without surgery. Almost a complete tear to

4iu gh
Bpc and tb500
Low dose test, deca
Turmeric, fish oil, bromalin ect
Even got a red light therapy lamp lol

From what I've been told by my powerlifting friends who use it is stuff like better muscle growth/recovery, increased mood yada yada yada the list goes on. I've been very patient but am now in a state of despondency.

What I'm expecting is slow (not expecting it overnight) regeneration of tendon repair and aid in muscle growth.
Desperate for joint regeneration.

Problem I'm having is simple movements like bench press/push ups flare up my elbows, skipping on one leg flare up my knees...

I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on physio's in different countries trying different programs that just don't work.

Problem I'm having is I can't put on muscle with these exercises because they cause inflammation.

I've always had a frail/lanky body unfortunately and I feel my joints just can't take the load because of my build... Very frustrating.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Could it be possible that something in your diet is causing the inflammation? Some foods even if listed as healthy and clean can cause some people issues.
Makayla Peterson has put out some good info on this. Chronic pain most of her life. Doctors couldnt do shit. She went on her own to i believe a beef only diet and it all went away, after suffering most her life.
May be worth looking into. I am ready to change my diet in a big way to try and deal with arthritis, and major tendon issues in my elbow, bicep and hands. I am ditching (hopefully) all grains. Going meat, fruit and veggies only.
Drugs should always be last.

Could it be possible that something in your diet is causing the inflammation? Some foods even if listed as healthy and clean can cause some people issues.
Makayla Peterson has put out some good info on this. Chronic pain most of her life. Doctors couldnt do shit. She went on her own to i believe a beef only diet and it all went away, after suffering most her life.
May be worth looking into. I am ready to change my diet in a big way to try and deal with arthritis, and major tendon issues in my elbow, bicep and hands. I am ditching (hopefully) all grains. Going meat, fruit and veggies only.
Possibly. I've changed my diet massively over the last 10 years.
I'm putting it down to previous bad form in the gym for my knees but even after extensive treatment with physios & P.T.'s I think it's just I have a weak body build. Easily prone to injury. Overtraining to compensate for being this thin.
The joys of being an ectomorph!

Stretching definitely helps but not the solution.

I agree with this.

after i tore my tricep i used so many different things. Full recovered without surgery. Almost a complete tear to

4iu gh
Bpc and tb500
Low dose test, deca
Turmeric, fish oil, bromalin ect
Even got a red light therapy lamp lol
Nice man. My buddy has torn his bicep & quad powerlifting and swore by GH for rehab.

Happy to hear it worked for you.

Nice! Is that short term relief? Or we talking long term?
Deca Durabolin? or Nandrolon Decanoate?
I use deca.

ok a bit of a story. I’m now 50, this fall was busy as hell at work, I’m just running my basic 140 mg of trt a week. It’s fucking busy.
So since I’m the oldest of my staff, I get to do all the rearranging and put all the heavy boxes away, lol.

Well my joints just felt blah. Like tired, when I lifted 80 lb boxes over my head to stack on the shelf, I had to override the pain in my joints. Now was there joint damage, nope, just 80lbs is heavy for an old man, lol. Especially when it like 50 or 60 of them. So I was getting a bit of a tendon issue in my right bicep at the shoulder as well and I thought,
’I’m tired of having this much annoying little aches”.
So I started to take 60 mg of deca, not npp every week. By the second shot, my shoulders were feeling so much better. The tendon issue was another thing, but my aching had now greatly reduced.

Then I noticed that my estrogen or prolactin was creeping up after about 5-6 weeks, nothing 1/2 mg of adex a week didn’t solve, but I hate taking too much stuff, so I reduced my test to 125 and deca to 40.

I feel good, I hit a sweet spot that I may run for months.

I will agree that gh taken long term will work with tendon issues. Doesn’t need to be a lot 2iu og generic will do the trick, just run it for 6 months or so.

Collagen repair is what you need. As Sorbate mentioned, Deca is great for Collagen synthesis, as well as a few other goodies. Look into that aspect. Research it. If you cannot train, and are not consistent, and not lean. GH will not do much at all. Pharma or no Pharma, it will be a waste.
Sounds funny but pure bone broth. For collagen repair. Works surprisingly well.

Jordan Petersons daughter. Yes she did the carnivore diet. She even had to stop taking in any green veggies. THe ONLY thing she eats, she claims is Red meat and salt. She has not shown her bloodwork yet though.
Jordan also follows this diet, Joe Rogan just completed 30 days of it. It is great to reset the gut apparently, BUT it cannot be domne long term, Jordan also claims he does not have bloodwork results.
It affected my HDL numbers and a few other markers when i did the carnivore diet, but i was eating living greens as well. It is definitely a great way to see if you have inflammation caused by foods.
Then you slowly add back in ONE item at a time to see.

Carnivore diet is good to research, Mikhayla is decent to listen to to get a few items from her story, but she is not an expert and does not really know why and how it works.

Sounds funny but pure bone broth. For collagen repair. Works surprisingly well.
I make my own from Wild game i kill and eat. I have 2 huge bags of elk bones i will be blanching and roasting and making bone broth with from the Elk i slayed earlier. It is delicious even on its own. Good advice TOG, it is better than powders that have been overprocessed i find.