RCMP officer among 17 confirmed dead in Nova Scotia killing spree

Senseless killings like this just baffles me. How horrible for the families of all involved. How are you ever supposed to cope or come to term what happened if it was your brother/daughter/mom/dad/son/sister/wife. I would always wonder for the rest of my life, why them?? How horrible.

This is just awful - so senseless. Some details are starting to come out. Apparently the guy was very well liked and highly thought of. The CBC alluded to the first victims not being random - perhaps an ex wife. Afterwards he starts driving around in a fake cop car, burning houses and shooting people at random. What the hell? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

I feel so terrible for the families affected by this.

This is just awful - so senseless. Some details are starting to come out. Apparently the guy was very well liked and highly thought of. The CBC alluded to the first victims not being random - perhaps an ex wife. Afterwards he starts driving around in a fake cop car, burning houses and shooting people at random. What the hell? I just can't wrap my mind around it.

I feel so terrible for the families affected by this.
We need to hear what his marital status was.But obviously he planned this.Wouldn't surprise me if there is some sexual assault history.

The back story matters. Obviously this was planned.
Ex wife and boyfriend? If i had to make a guess, his wife was a whore, cheated, then our 100% biased court system made him hand over his entire life to the whore. Pure speculation but this is way too common. The other victims, who knows. The cop, well, if she had any intention of of handing out these fines of thousands of dollars for people in NS going for a walk on the trails then, whatever. What bothers me is anytime a cop is killed thats always the focus. Thats the real tragedy, like a cops life is more valuable. Yes, its sad she died. But its just as sad that the other 15 died too. She knew what the risk was. The others weren't out looking for action.

Worst massacre in Canadian history right?
Guess its time to take those guns.
How much you bet it was one of those evil “assult rifles” , whatever the fuck those are.
i want to know what medication he was on. Who was his therapist. Anyone who follows mass shootings across the USA, outside MSM reports of course cause we know their sponsors, there is typically a pattern of psychotropic drugs thats left out of the official story.
Watch how quickly this turns political.

Ex wife and boyfriend? If i had to make a guess, his wife was a whore, cheated, then our 100% biased court system made him hand over his entire life to the whore. Pure speculation but this is way too common. The other victims, who knows. The cop, well, if she had any intention of of handing out these fines of thousands of dollars for people in NS going for a walk on the trails then, whatever. What bothers me is anytime a cop is killed thats always the focus. Thats the real tragedy, like a cops life is more valuable. Yes, its sad she died. But its just as sad that the other 15 died too. She knew what the risk was. The others weren't out looking for action.

I don't really get your post.. kinda seems like you're saying "all's fair"? Sorry if you had a wife that cheated on you at some point, but If your "guess" is correct I strongly don't feel that's a good enough reason to kill 18 people. And to say "whatever" about a cop being killed for issuing fines? she had 2 daughters. Hardly seems like a "whatever" course of action. Not trying to blow up this thread but your statements are obviously uninformed and come across as incredibly insensitive.

Rest in peace to those affected by this tragedy. Totally senseless..

Pretty sure I heard them say on the news they had interviewed the guy some time ago on some "good deed" type of story.

Police writing tickets for walking are doing a job they have been instructed to do, not sure how that deserves them to be killed though?

Anyhow i told my wife I’m waiting for them to link this to the covid virus, you know something like his business has suffered a devastating loss, and hated cops for writing tickets, so went out on a killing spree because of his mental state.

Police writing tickets for walking are doing a job they have been instructed to do, not sure how that deserves them to be killed though?

Anyhow i told my wife I’m waiting for them to link this to the covid virus, you know something like his business has suffered a devastating loss, and hated cops for writing tickets, so went out on a killing spree because of his mental state.

I usually agree with @superbeast on a lot of topics, but can't get behind that one.

As for covid, I agree. Sadly I think we'll see more of this as the lockdown drags on and people lose their livelihoods.

Settle down. Nobody deserved to die. Thats not what i meant.
What i was saying about the cop was, if police are going to harass and charge the public who are already sacred, broke, etc then they better be prepared to be a target when people are fed up. The police are always capable of looking the other way when its a co-worker committing a crime. Just because the government wants to be tyrannical, doesnt mean a cop should just blindly follow orders. That excuse didnt hold up in the Nuremberg trials, wont hold up here either.
Something pushed this guy over the edge, i am just thinking out load what could have made a guy do something so fucked up and crazy at this point in his life since he seemed to be doing ok for himself. Am i insensitive? I guess so. I do not know any of these people. To be fair i never see anyone get so worked up over the thousands we murder over seas every week. To me being in our country shouldnt make the difference.
Anyone who reads my posts shoild know i am against war and murder. I just tend to question everything and look for bullshit.

Last edited:
Settle down. Nobody deserved to die. Thats not what i meant.
What i was saying about the cop was, if police are going to harass and charge the public who are already sacred, broke, etc then they better be prepared to be a target when people are fed up. The police are always capable of looking the other way when its a co-worker committing a crime. Just because the government wants to be tyrannical, doesnt mean a cop should just blindly follow orders. That excuse didnt hold up in the Nuremberg trials, wont hold up here either.
Something pushed this guy over the edge, i am just thinking out load what could have made a guy do something so fucked up and crazy at this point in his life since he seemed to be doing ok for himself. Am i insensitive? I guess so. I do not know any of these people. To be fair i never see anyone get so worked up over the thousands we murder over seas every week. To me being in our country shouldnt make the difference.
Anyone who reads my posts shoild know i am against war and murder. I just tend to question everything and look for bullshit.

in my world "be prepared to be a target " does not mean to be murdered

in my world "be prepared to be a target " does not mean to be murdered
Lets hope not. What i am trying to say is people will
Likely focus their anger on the ones enforcing the tyranny, not the ones who make it policy.

Lets hope not. What i am trying to say is people will
Likely focus their anger on the ones enforcing the tyranny, not the ones who make it policy.

I get what you're saying. Society draws a distinction between police and civilians. Cops go out and knowingly risk their lives, while civilians don't expect to be targeted.

Reactions: Cog
I get what you're saying. Society draws a distinction between police and civilians. Cops go out and knowingly risk their lives, while civilians don't expect to be targeted.
Right.
“A gunman claimed the lives of at least 18 people, among them a woman in uniform whose job it is to protect lives even if it endangers her own,” Trudeau said.

I don't really get your post.. kinda seems like you're saying "all's fair"? Sorry if you had a wife that cheated on you at some point, but If your "guess" is correct I strongly don't feel that's a good enough reason to kill 18 people. And to say "whatever" about a cop being killed for issuing fines? she had 2 daughters. Hardly seems like a "whatever" course of action. Not trying to blow up this thread but your statements are obviously uninformed and come across as incredibly insensitive.

Rest in peace to those affected by this tragedy. Totally senseless..

No, i have not had a wife do this to me. But, i happen to know many men who have gone through this. Cant say thats what this guys motive was, just a what if guess. Just saying i can see how it could push a guy over the edge. Not saying he was right or justified.
And it may not happen as often in Canada, but i read about mass shootings quite often. They are very regular in the USA. I read a lot about the horrific things NATO does around the world, Canada included, so i guess i have become a bit desensitized. Its another murder story and it is insane. Like i said, shouldnt be more important just because they are Canadians. Humans are all equal, right?

The same is true with Doctors, Firefighters, Military and so on.. It doesn't bother me. Some do put their lives on the lines for the rest of us, some are assholes. For the most part, my experience with cops is awful, but I can't generalize and say I hate them all. Perhaps she was one of the good ones and deserves the special mention. I would say the same if a civilian ran towards the danger to protect others and lost his/her life. They would deserve to be highlighted as well.

Last edited:
The same is true with Doctors, Firefighters, Military and so on.. It doesn't bother me. Some do put their lives on the lines for the rest of us, some are assholes. For the most part, my experience with cops is awful, but I can't generalize and say I hate them all. Perhaps she was one of the good ones and deserves the special mention. I would say the same if a civilian ran towards the danger to protect others and lost his/her life. They would deserve to be highlighted as well.

Totally agree bro, I'm in no way saying they deserve it. Dead is dead, your choice of occupation doesn't make it more or less tragic.