Raloxifene

OntarioMuscle101

Trusted Member
I have acquired some pharmaceutical grade Raloxifene to help my nipple sensitivity. Ever since losing weight I have noticed an increase in how sensitive the nips are. I figure this could be from gaining weight and some of the medications that I was on. I plan on doing the following protocol to help with the flare ups.

Week 1 - 120mg/day
Week 2 - 60mg/day cruise at this dose until 2 weeks left then drop to 30mg/day.

Let me know what you Brawners think.

Thank you,

OM101

I have acquired some pharmaceutical grade Raloxifene to help my nipple sensitivity. Ever since losing weight I have noticed an increase in how sensitive the nips are. I figure this could be from gaining weight and some of the medications that I was on. I plan on doing the following protocol to help with the flare ups.

Week 1 - 120mg/day
Week 2 - 60mg/day cruise at this dose until 2 weeks left then drop to 30mg/day.

Let me know what you Brawners think.

Thank you,

OM101

My woman has very sensitive nipples
On her I see it as a plus. Lol

I agree with @Cheapshot and @Cumminstech2 (@Taureau too actually)

anything more than 60 is a waste due to diminishing returns. And 60 may actually be somewhat wasteful to but that's how they are dosed. Now I can't remember if there is science to back that up or not but it reflects my personal experience and what I've heard from others as well.

I have had persistent recurring gyno issues since puberty and Ralox has worked far better than anything else. iirc correctly I did 60 for 2-3 months then 30 for a few years. Solved a flare up I had going for about 9 months and I believe it prevented flairs in situations where I normally would have had one. I am not recommending staying on it for that long to anyone but that's what I did and during that time I reduced the size of the palpable lumps I had that I've had for 40 years.

Bloodwork comes into play here too, I had a strange sudden increase in plasma calcium levels about a year ago, it seemed to resolve itself but it's possible the Ralox may have had something to do with it.

I got my Apotex Raloxifene yesterday. I did take 120mg of it yesterday and today. I swear they are less sensitive today. Little bit sore but not like they were Sunday/Monday. Not sure how long it takes individuals to get it built up in their system but they are less tender to the touch 110%.

Lumps have shrunk about 50% so far but the old nips are sensitive then they have ever been. Almost painful.

Id like to bring this back up for a few questions.
So raloxifene/evista same Thing right?
Raloxifene is same as nova so wont crash e2? Correct just is a bit stronger then nova ?
So technically there would really be no need to take an ai on cycle if your pumpin 60 mg of raloxifene right ?
Reason im askin is i have slightly puffy nipples since i was a teen , no lumps no fatty stuff under but the actual nipple part is alittle puffy and if theres something that will shrink that baby up a bit id love to try it. Also dose it come back or kill it for good unlesss you dont watch ur estrogen? Lookin for more info thanx
Iv attached a pic of when i was a teen ,it is still fairly similer its never changed, just wondering if this stuff will make them look normal again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-155958_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-155958_Messenger.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 48
Id like to bring this back up for a few questions.
So raloxifene/evista same Thing right?
Raloxifene is same as nova so wont crash e2? Correct just is a bit stronger then nova ?
So technically there would really be no need to take an ai on cycle if your pumpin 60 mg of raloxifene right ?
Reason im askin is i have slightly puffy nipples since i was a teen , no lumps no fatty stuff under but the actual nipple part is alittle puffy and if theres something that will shrink that baby up a bit id love to try it. Also dose it come back or kill it for good unlesss you dont watch ur estrogen? Lookin for more info thanx
Iv attached a pic of when i was a teen ,it is still fairly similer its never changed, just wondering if this stuff will make them look normal again

raloxifene is a serm and will not effect estrogen levels, but I still would run an ai with your cycle to keep estrogen within range. A serm will stop estrogen from binding to receptors in the breast tissue, but will not keep your estrogen in range. You will have high estrogen without any AI.

raloxifene is a serm and will not effect estrogen levels, but I still would run an ai with your cycle to keep estrogen within range. A serm will stop estrogen from binding to receptors in the breast tissue, but will not keep your estrogen in range. You will have high estrogen without any AI.
Ok so same as nova but stronger.
Next thing,, at 60mg a day dose it work, will it take the puffyness away? ,and will it stay away

I was telling my wife ,about it and that i had puffy nipples and she says huh bahahaha insaid well to me they are and id like to make them more flat if i could lol she thought i was nuts ,but this is fantastic discovery, love these fourms.

Ralox would be your best chance in my opinion to reduce or eliminate pre existing gyno. Of course surgery would absolutely work, but you don’t have excess tissue or lumps so it’s not effective for you.
Give it a try and see if your condition improves

Last edited:
Thats fantastic, im doin so much reading on it now ,seems legit ,and its never returned eh ?

once it’s gone it’s gone (for me atleast, id assume for most if not everyone). I don’t really dose AI until I start to get sensitive nipples or feel a lump and then I’ll use Ralox and start my ai until I get the AI dose perfect and it stops coming back. Usually figure out just how much to run and get it perfect right at the end of my cycle haha. Once I get rid of any lumps or puffy nipples, it never comes back unless I let my estrogen get too high again. Then of course it will start again.

once it’s gone it’s gone (for me atleast, id assume for most if not everyone). I don’t really dose AI until I start to get sensitive nipples or feel a lump and then I’ll use Ralox and start my ai until I get the AI dose perfect and it stops coming back. Usually figure out just how much to run and get it perfect right at the end of my cycle haha. Once I get rid of any lumps or puffy nipples, it never comes back unless I let my estrogen get too high again. Then of course it will start again.
I dont get any symptoms of gyno i get red face swelling and tingling and water retention when my estrogen gets higher , never get sensitive nips. Thats when intake an ai and its gone ,thank you for replying bavk you have been super helpful

Ralox would be your best chance in my opinion to reduce or eliminate pre existing gyno. Of course surgery would absolutely work, but you don’t have excess tissue or lumps so it’s not effective for you.
Give it a try and see if your condition improves
Yes your right mines a childhood nuisance if thats how you spell it lol but if i can flatten those puppies out even a little id be super happy.

Yes your right mines a childhood nuisance if thats how you spell it lol but if i can flatten those puppies out even a little id be super happy.
It should work. Like I said on CJM. Mine was with me for 18 years and it really is almost gone. Reason why during the whole time I was on Raloxifene my nipples were sore was they were shrinking. So far they have stayed pea size as opposed to big grapes.