Quitting all PEDs for Health?

I didn't quit for health (TRT only) but I stopped for fertility cold turkey and I never had one bad side effect. I never different and I had no issues with performance but I was 15 years younger. This was a time when there wasn't access to post cycle therapy meds floating around so the best and quickest way to get back to level was quit the TRT. Much to my surprise, prior I was on prescribed due to three very low readings and low drive. When I stopped I was low but it came back to normal readings in a few months? No idea why and never touched a PED for years.

Depending on the type you take and if you are taking your testosterone to be in the normal range and keep hormones at a normal level, I doubt you are doing any damage to yourself. There are studies indicating normal testosterone levels provide health benefits (I'm talking about test and Primo). I still think you should be monitoring your health as no one can predict the future.

Without getting long winded - long term usage of harsh or high doses is not free. Nothing in life is free, you may not feel sides now but may in 10 years. This Province has a lot of guys who compete and the older guys will tell you nothing is free - their way of saying don't do what I did. A few friends, if you like that look, were beasts and one stayed on low dose tren year round and then ramped it up before competitions among other PED's and unfortunately he isn't here anymore. Keep in mind I am conservative with usage and if you want to push it - I don't judge.

I have no intention of stopping as I feel better on 100 mg of test a week and even 100 mg of Primo a week - feel like I'm 25 again from a sex drive, and muscle building perspective.

ive been off everything for a few weeks but i was on a decent amount before that while getting ready for my vacation.
I feel that a 6-8 week break is a good idea but after that im going back to trt ish doses.
I dont know whats healthy but honestly if im going easy on just test then it is what it is. Ive been doing this for way too long to try and recover now.
I may pay a price for my choices later but thats life. My work is probably going to cripple me someday but thats life. Whats gonna happen is gonna happen.

I didn't quit for health (TRT only) but I stopped for fertility cold turkey and I never had one bad side effect. I never different and I had no issues with performance but I was 15 years younger. This was a time when there wasn't access to post cycle therapy meds floating around so the best and quickest way to get back to level was quit the TRT. Much to my surprise, prior I was on prescribed due to three very low readings and low drive. When I stopped I was low but it came back to normal readings in a few months? No idea why and never touched a PED for years.

Depending on the type you take and if you are taking your testosterone to be in the normal range and keep hormones at a normal level, I doubt you are doing any damage to yourself. There are studies indicating normal testosterone levels provide health benefits (I'm talking about test and Primo). I still think you should be monitoring your health as no one can predict the future.

Without getting long winded - long term usage of harsh or high doses is not free. Nothing in life is free, you may not feel sides now but may in 10 years. This Province has a lot of guys who compete and the older guys will tell you nothing is free - their way of saying don't do what I did. A few friends, if you like that look, were beasts and one stayed on low dose tren year round and then ramped it up before competitions among other PED's and unfortunately he isn't here anymore. Keep in mind I am conservative with usage and if you want to push it - I don't judge.

I have no intention of stopping as I feel better on 100 mg of test a week and even 100 mg of Primo a week - feel like I'm 25 again from a sex drive, and muscle building perspective.

Do you stay on 100mg of Primo indefinitely? Been thinking about following a similar plan. I just feel better on primo, but not a lot out there on long-term "forever" type doses.

I had to do bloods in end of october, so I stopped everything since August..so the tests can be as clean and accurate as possible...I restarted my trt end of november....by that time, I started to notice a decline in libido and sex drive..put on little weight, .... but at this age, I feel it very noticable then in my 40's

Do you stay on 100mg of Primo indefinitely? Been thinking about following a similar plan. I just feel better on primo, but not a lot out there on long-term "forever" type doses.
100 test/ 100 primo is my sweet spot. I too would like to run it all year...... I have run primo twice now, the longest a 6 month stint. Must say I feel much better when on.

I came off 100% for 16 weeks during chemo in 2022. I was only on TRT 100mg wk prescribed dose. Noticed nothing unusual.

At just my prescribed amount I can gain or lose weight pretty easily. I looked like shit after back surgery and chemo just see my photos from Bangkok. I was recovering from a UTI as well.

Just started my first cycle of more than TRT or TRT plus 100 Primo in 4 years this week.

To answer, yes I would quit for health reasons if it was life or death. Otherwise....no.

I came off 100% for 16 weeks during chemo in 2022. I was only on TRT 100mg wk prescribed dose. Noticed nothing unusual.

At just my prescribed amount I can gain or lose weight pretty easily. I looked like shit after back surgery and chemo just see my photos from Bangkok. I was recovering from a UTI as well.

Just started my first cycle of more than TRT or TRT plus 100 Primo in 4 years this week.

To answer, yes I would quit for health reasons if it was life or death. Otherwise....no.

I stopped everything except trt. For now anyway but maybe once every couple of years I'll dip in. Low dose primo was nice. I'd like to be as healthy as possible for my kids until they are older. I also have an addictive personality so once I pop I usually don't stop lol

Maybe we should start another thread about it, but I'd like to hear more about the pro's and cons of using 100mg primo vs 100mg test for TRT..

I don;t know about you guys, but my script of 110mg test is keeping me from the grave.. Keeps me able to be active, recover, not get fat etc.. I'd be a horribly sloppy mess with out my script and there wouldn't be much I could do about it.

I did use anythign for years because I felt awful.. Kept trying to get healthy before doing any gear.. turned out I couldn't get healthy because my testosterone was 4.2 at 32/33 years old. Good luck being health with those numbers and no gear.

Isn’t running trt doses as healthy as if you were producing the same naturally?
Well first thing to consider is that most people using TRT have levels much higher than a true replacement. In this case I don't think it's healthier. Testosterone declines naturally as a means of preservation. Using TRT at a moderate-high dose is essentially removing that governor.

I don't think the answer is black and white though. TRT can provide so many more physio and psychological benefits that may promote a healthier lifestyle overall.

I guess the conclusion I've come to is that using TRT at a TRUE replacement dose could be healthier due to the benefits mentioned above.

This is all opinion based.

Maybe we should start another thread about it, but I'd like to hear more about the pro's and cons of using 100mg primo vs 100mg test for TRT..
I should have clarified I never replaced test for primo and cut the test out but I would rather 50 mg test and 50 mg of Primo than 100 mg of test. The perfect dosage for me is once a week is 100 test and 50 mg's of Primo for me. So many people say Primo under 100's of mg's is a waste - BS. I would put the impact to my muscle building of 50-100 mg of Primo against any over the counter supplement like creatine.
My total test is just above normal and my free test is a lot higher than normal. The more Primo I add - even just up to 150 mg and my free test is 3-4 times the top of normal.
The only other side effect from Primo is my lymphocyte count increases but not out of normal range. Those are markers I can see - I feel better, sex drive is better, and in general adding in Primo and dropping the test a bit is better for me for an 'enhanced' TRT.
I have never been on Primo alone as I always felt I need a small test base but it would be an easy experiment to run. Primo is one of the steroids that may have positive impacts on your health.

I should have clarified I never replaced test for primo and cut the test out but I would rather 50 mg test and 50 mg of Primo than 100 mg of test. The perfect dosage for once a week is 100 test and 50 mg's of Primo for me. So many people say Primo under 100's of mg's is a waste - BS. I would put the impact to my muscle building of 50-100 mg of Primo against any over the counter supplement like creatine.
My total test is just above normal and my free test is a lot higher than normal. The more Primo I add - even just up to 150 mg and my free test is 3-4 times the top of normal.
The only other side effect from Primo is my lymphocyte count increases but not out of normal range. Those are markers I can see - I feel better, sex drive is better, and in general adding in Primo and dropping the test a bit is better for me for an 'enhanced' TRT.
I have never been on Primo alone as I always felt I need a small test base but it would be an easy experiment to run. Primo is one of the steroids that may have positive impacts on your health.

gotcha.. I might try that..

No, I have run 6 month 'cycles' and I am sure I have run longer ones but (( believe the longest was 12 months of 75/75 with 2 IU's of Sero a day. I always stop and take a break from it and go back to test E or test P. I am talking ultra low doses of Primo as in the 50-100 mg per week dosage because I feel the compound - like you say 'better'. Hard to describe and it has only helped my blood markers. Never had one bad blood report while on Primo.

Keep in mind I have never used harsh compounds like tren or high doses over 500 mg per week so a little goes a long way with me. I have tried every Test ester, Primo, Deca, NPP, Boldenone, some orals and the only two that made me feel 'better' were test and Primo. Put them together and I feel great but at low doses.