Quick blood pressure fix

Gone from 189sys 89 dias. To 178 80. I was at the LD pharmacy. Used the machine then the pharmacist took it. I do have ptsd so my heart races a lot. All good I will beat this asap.

Eliminated caffeine and stim preworkout. See doc tues. Really like hibiscus tea✌️
Jesus christ dude. Try drinking a gallon of water a day and lowering sodium intake. That does more for me than anything. I think bp meds might be a smart decision for you of you can't get it lower than 150/90 or something similar.

Jesus christ dude. Try drinking a gallon of water a day and lowering sodium intake. That does more for me than anything. I think bp meds might be a smart decision for you of you can't get it lower than 150/90 or something similar.
Yeah just stopped at the walk in clinic keep ya posted.

Like others have said, how high is it?

Hasn't been asked yet, but where and when did you get your blood pressure checked? If it was at doc's office or hospital, that could make it falsely high.. my wife's BP is through the roof when she's at the doctors for a check up, but at home sitting on the couch for 10 mins she's got great blood pressure.

YOu can get your doctor to wirte a script for a blood pressure monitor for home. THey are battery opperate, no pumping, accurate and fool proof. Get one and test your BP when you first wake up, several times during the day and at night after you've sat down for awhile on the couch. This is a better way to see if you have high BP.

If its still high, do as funny man says.. Drop the carbs, increae fish oil, do some cardio and loose some weight. I had high BP, then I went keto diet, added good cardio and lost weight. Now my BP is great.

Take your BP serious.. lots of doctors have told me BP and heart rate are the two biggest predictors of heart desease, stroke etc..

What was your blood work like? Or have you had any recently? If not, get full blood work...

Oh and of you have stress going on in your life, deal with it.. Much easier said than done, but don't ignore it.. time to fix it.
My doc in BC said maybe my unit was faulty so next visit I brought mine. She takes my BP and it’s through the roof, I put mine on and almost the exact same reading. She was a believer after that.

My new doctor here seemed to get it right away, he said it’s definitely a thing.
When my doctor asked me to montinor mine, I took pictures of the monitor and time/date.. brought a pile of pictures next times and he was super happy. But when sitting in his chair, always slightly high... But I also usually have my appointments 10 mins after my work day.. not good either to rush to doctor's office to make appoiutnment

Given Amlodipine and a nap and another amlo.

You could tell from the doctor this level is an emergency. If any of you find yourselves here go straight to the doctor. You'll feel better in a couple hours and be glad you did.

Sent home with peridopril erbumine. Already 170 over 85.

Planning to not lift for two days and keep 200mg primo 125 cyp a week going.

Thanks folks.

Given Amlodipine and a nap and another amlo.

You could tell from the doctor this level is an emergency. If any of you find yourselves here go straight to the doctor. You'll feel better in a couple hours and be glad you did.

Sent home with peridopril erbumine. Already 170 over 85.

Planning to not lift for two days and keep 200mg primo 125 cyp a week going.

Thanks folks.

I might have missed it, but is your doctor 100% aware of your usage?

I'm going to throw this out there as well... Do you have anxiety? Could you have anxiety? Before you flat out say "NOPE!", do some reading and truely understand what anxiety is before just assuming you don't have it.

My wife has/had anxiety and man.. you wouldn't think it.. you wouldn't see it.. and for years we had no idea.. We only figured it out when her BP started to get up to where yours is.

Again, please don't just assume you don't have it. Read about it first and even ask doctor if you might have it. Could save your life.

I might have missed it, but is your doctor 100% aware of your usage?

I'm going to throw this out there as well... Do you have anxiety? Could you have anxiety? Before you flat out say "NOPE!", do some reading and truely understand what anxiety is before just assuming you don't have it.

My wife has/had anxiety and man.. you wouldn't think it.. you wouldn't see it.. and for years we had no idea.. We only figured it out when her BP started to get up to where yours is.

Again, please don't just assume you don't have it. Read about it first and even ask doctor if you might have it. Could save your life.
PTSD is anxiety. Yeah guy live with anxiety bottled by anger and depression. I've been reprogrammed twice but some shit never goes away. Sick wife sick mom sick kid I won't bore you. The human condition is suffering.

Nobody cept my rep is aware of my usage. I don't really blast.

Blood pressure makes stress unbearable. I have people to support. I need to be my best. I appreciate all input on this thread tysm.

PTSD is anxiety. Yeah guy live with anxiety bottled by anger and depression. I've been reprogrammed twice but some shit never goes away. Sick wife sick mom sick kid I won't bore you. The human condition is suffering.

Blood pressure makes it unbearable. I have people to support. I need to be my best. I appreciate all input on this thread tysm.
Maybe read up on psychedelic therapy it's looking pretty promising. Sorry for your struggles brother

Me personally I'd drop all gear except basic trt until u get it figured out but hey I know what it's like not wanting to waste a cycle too

Blood pressure makes stress unbearable. I have people to support. I need to be my best. I appreciate all input on this thread tysm.
I feel you brother, I have a family member with depression and it brought out the anxiety out of everyone in my family.

I hope you get better quickly.

I hope you have some experience post cycling because I know the hormone fluxiation after all said and done can be a rough road mentally especially if we already have some issues

Don't shy away from anxiety meds if its causing your BP.. I totally understand not wanting to take anxiety meds since they have a very shitty aspect to them. To get my wife back on track, she took the meds for a year and worked hard on dealing with her anxiety.. A year later off the meds and doing better, but still rough days. Counselling really does help her.. I even go with her.. I don't mind being there with her at all and we usually laugh our asses off a few times over the hour. Her hearing things from a 3rd party really helps her accept stuff she won't accept from me.

You won't bore me with causes of anxeity lol.. It has consumed me life learning to help my wife and it's some of those most interesting stuff I've taken the time to learn.

Either way, try the meds brother.. gear makes anxiety worse.. come clean with your doctor, your life could depend on it.

Aside from that, I could tell you what I've learned with my wife that's been her life saver for anxiety if you want. I don't have "anxiety", but like us all I have anger, frustration and anxiety that I can usually deal with.. but I also do some of the stuff my wife does and I know it helps me, even though I don't have anxiety.

I hope you have some experience post cycling because I know the hormone fluxiation after all said and done can be a rough road mentally especially if we already have some issues

If he's dropping to TRT levels, I would say his hormone fluctuations will all be good flucations because he's not going to drop below healthy levels due to TRT.. dropping below those levels causes the worst of the mental side of things.

If I cycle then drop to TRT does, holy do I ever feel much better in my head as I drop down to my TRT.

If he's dropping to TRT levels, I would say his hormone fluctuations will all be good flucations because he's not going to drop below healthy levels due to TRT.. dropping below those levels causes the worst of the mental side of things.

If I cycle then drop to TRT does, holy do I ever feel much better in my head as I drop down to my TRT.
Yea thats true I didn't catch the part that he does trt. Good call man

Don't shy away from anxiety meds if its causing your BP.. I totally understand not wanting to take anxiety meds since they have a very shitty aspect to them. To get my wife back on track, she took the meds for a year and worked hard on dealing with her anxiety.. A year later off the meds and doing better, but still rough days. Counselling really does help her.. I even go with her.. I don't mind being there with her at all and we usually laugh our asses off a few times over the hour. Her hearing things from a 3rd party really helps her accept stuff she won't accept from me.

You won't bore me with causes of anxeity lol.. It has consumed me life learning to help my wife and it's some of those most interesting stuff I've taken the time to learn.

Either way, try the meds brother.. gear makes anxiety worse.. come clean with your doctor, your life could depend on it.

Aside from that, I could tell you what I've learned with my wife that's been her life saver for anxiety if you want. I don't have "anxiety", but like us all I have anger, frustration and anxiety that I can usually deal with.. but I also do some of the stuff my wife does and I know it helps me, even though I don't have anxiety.
Thanks for sharing guy glad you are there for your wife. Appreciate your input. Only BP neglected here. I will share what works. Hope you do too.🤟

Gone from 189sys 89 dias. To 178 80. I was at the LD pharmacy. Used the machine then the pharmacist took it. I do have ptsd so my heart races a lot. All good I will beat this asap.

Eliminated caffeine and stim preworkout. See doc tues. Really like hibiscus tea✌️
Morning @Pippyhippy - many of us have asked what the number was. If my numbers were that high and stayed that high (not just an anomaly), I would drop everything but TRT. Those numbers are putting you in hypertensive crisis and are dangerous.
Do what you want but I wouldn't F around - go to the hospital or a walk in clinic if you are getting consistent reading that high.

This isn't opinion and requires medical intervention - https://www.heart.org/en/health-top...n-you-should-call-911-for-high-blood-pressure

Anyone who reads this don't fuck around with your BP. If the machine you have is wrong, who cares you wasted an hour or two a clinic. Don't accept you will have high BP on cycle because that is complete BS. It might go up a bit but there are a lot we can do to prevent this without medical intervention. If it still goes up - get to the doctor/ER. There is no reason to take anything that is causing BP readings that high or RHR's that are in the dangerous range. If you have anxiety or any disease that causes an unsafe resting heart rate - see your doctor. Your organs can only take so much a beating.

good luck at the docs.
As in Brooklyn Nine Nine - Not a doctor / just an opinion based on reading.

Morning @Pippyhippy - many of us have asked what the number was. If my numbers were that high and stayed that high (not just an anomaly), I would drop everything but TRT. Those numbers are putting you in hypertensive crisis and are dangerous.
Do what you want but I wouldn't F around - go to the hospital or a walk in clinic if you are getting consistent reading that high.

This isn't opinion and requires medical intervention - https://www.heart.org/en/health-top...n-you-should-call-911-for-high-blood-pressure

Anyone who reads this don't fuck around with your BP. If the machine you have is wrong, who cares you wasted an hour or two a clinic. Don't accept you will have high BP on cycle because that is complete BS. It might go up a bit but there are a lot we can do to prevent this without medical intervention. If it still goes up - get to the doctor/ER. There is no reason to take anything that is causing BP readings that high or RHR's that are in the dangerous range. If you have anxiety or any disease that causes an unsafe resting heart rate - see your doctor. Your organs can only take so much a beating.

good luck at the docs.
As in Brooklyn Nine Nine - Not a doctor / just an opinion based on reading.
Thanks & all the best.👍

Last edited: