Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co.

Do you like Taro ?

I'm on Depot-Test and when the shortage was over I got some Taro as well but still not tried it yet..

There is a YouTube video, a guy mentioned his experience going from brand test to generic with different T level, very weird !
Taro is fine it's just 100mg/ml so I mostly use it to dilute painful gear. i don't really notice any difference between ugl homebrew or pharma it's all test.

Primo 200 had insane pip when I tried it. Had to cut it like 25/75 primo test to mitigate the immense swelling. After about a dozen shots oddly enough all pip and pain went away from any site and could inject straight primo 200. I have a feeling it's the body's immune system reacting to the solvents and high concentration which let's off after it gets used of the foreign body.

Are their products legit yes. Are there risks involved with both quality poor control and international shipping, yes. I

I'll stick with domestic, someone/lab I trust and not have to worry about any of the above.

Primo 200 had insane pip when I tried it. Had to cut it like 25/75 primo test to mitigate the immense swelling. After about a dozen shots oddly enough all pip and pain went away from any site and could inject straight primo 200. I have a feeling it's the body's immune system reacting to the solvents and high concentration which let's off after it gets used of the foreign body.

Are their products legit yes. Are there risks involved with both quality poor control and international shipping, yes. I

I'll stick with domestic, someone/lab I trust and not have to worry about any of the above.
Did you do 25 test 75 primo in your dilution or vice versa ?

I agree with you on domestic. Save yourself the headache and uncertainty. Who cares if you pay more. You are paying for so much more than just receiving product. Safety, preparation, certainty of high purity, and at least you have some support here on the board and not someone who’s gonna tell you to suck it.

I saw the posts here and ordered ready made vials and the shipment didn’t arrive and after 4 months they resent it cuz I paid for the insurance. If that gets lost I’m at a big loss cuz I ordered a bunch of non PEDs. I’ve had raws from another supplier for two years, I’m just gonna brew that and stick to domestic after that.

I homebrewed their primo at 200 with 20%bb 1%ba in gso and it holds, it's also only mild pip for me but I have a high tolerance to pip and I don't use high doses.

I homebrewed their primo at 200 with 20%bb 1%ba in gso and it holds, it's also only mild pip for me but I have a high tolerance to pip and I don't use high doses.
Just a thought and serious question 🤔 do you think doing 25% BB would migrate the pip ?

Ok figured maybe adding more of something would stop it but I've never brewed 200 mg
Now that I think of it I think I brewed Tren e at 200 and it crashed I'm pretty sure I increased bb to 25% and it held.

Now that I think of it I think I brewed Tren e at 200 and it crashed I'm pretty sure I increased bb to 25% and it held.
Yea I've seen people add more BB to hold but I thought maybe that would also work for less pip

Ok figured maybe adding more of something would stop it but I've never brewed 200 mg
Some guys can tolerate it at that concentration. But fir mist it's pretty horrible.

I made some at 200 years ago.....it was awful lol. Better to just save it.

With some jigging with solvents, you can probably squeak out 150 without excessive pip....but it's always gonna bite.

Some guys can tolerate it at that concentration. But fir mist it's pretty horrible.

I made some at 200 years ago.....it was awful lol. Better to just save it.

With some jigging with solvents, you can probably squeak out 150 without excessive pip....but it's always gonna bite.
Is it comparable to dhb pip or far worse. In the future id like to try to brew primo but higher mg so I'm not pumping 2 cc each injection of just primo . Its on my future to do list

Last edited:
I have traced PIP back mainly to technique more than concentration but that is my butt LOL. Have made concentrations over 400mg/ml in test as well as deca at 350mg/ml without a lick of PIP but it had to be heated carefully and held a proper amount of time for all acid to convert. That acid is the PIP for me yet I still don't find it too bad for some reason. Someone I gave someone a sample of a batch and he said it had a bit of PIP due to acid but I felt nothing. Lucky me for sure.

1.5/20 BA/BB can hold almost anything reasonable. If I were to brew primo I would definitely try 200mg/ml and see if it held and what the PIP would be. Never tried primo since the early 1990's and it was pharma and 50mg/ml :ROFLMAO: and $25/ea- Schring branded

Is it comparable to dhb pip or far worse. In the future id like to try to brew primo but higher mg so I'm not pumping 2 cc each injection of just primo . Its on my future to do list
I've not used dhb, so I couldn't say. Trying to keep that volume down was my motivation as well.....it didn't work out tremendously well!

But I don't tolerate any high mg gear well...so there is definitely a pussy factor in play!

Did you do 25 test 75 primo in your dilution or vice versa ?

I agree with you on domestic. Save yourself the headache and uncertainty. Who cares if you pay more. You are paying for so much more than just receiving product. Safety, preparation, certainty of high purity, and at least you have some support here on the board and not someone who’s gonna tell you to suck it.

I saw the posts here and ordered ready made vials and the shipment didn’t arrive and after 4 months they resent it cuz I paid for the insurance. If that gets lost I’m at a big loss cuz I ordered a bunch of non PEDs. I’ve had raws from another supplier for two years, I’m just gonna brew that and stick to domestic after th

25% primo, 75% test. I used a low concentration test prop so my doses were about equal ratio mg per mg. Split the shots into EOD. Once my body adjusted then I could handle larger quantities without so much cut

One thing I do use qsc for is peptides. From what I've used they all seemed to work effectively and then I don't have to worry about boarder seizure and customs risks with peptides. Currently using their ghk cu and nad+ for anti aging

25% primo, 75% test. I used a low concentration test prop so my doses were about equal ratio mg per mg. Split the shots into EOD. Once my body adjusted then I could handle larger quantities without so much cut

One thing I do use qsc for is peptides. From what I've used they all seemed to work effectively and then I don't have to worry about boarder seizure and customs risks with peptides. Currently using their ghk cu and nad+ for anti aging
Thanks for the info.

I’ve ordered nad+ as well and will make it into an IV solution. Been reading about clinics doing it and dna repair.

Thanks for the info.

I’ve ordered nad+ as well and will make it into an IV solution. Been reading about clinics doing it and dna repair.
If you find a cheap source I suppose you would prefer intranasal NAD despite lower bioavailability. Pinning IM is nothing to worry about but veins I leave for the nurses. You're probably way too experienced to think like me but I considered intranasal NAD for years, the prices probably are already low enough to not worry about lower bioavailability.

If you find a cheap source I suppose you would prefer intranasal NAD despite lower bioavailability. Pinning IM is nothing to worry about but veins I leave for the nurses. You're probably way too experienced to think like me but I considered intranasal NAD for years, the prices probably are already low enough to not worry about lower bioavailability.
I’ve got enough IV experience that I’m not proud of. One of the reasons I’d like to repair any dna damage and all sorts of other damage done by my stupidity.

As a nurse myself I personally wouldn't inject anything ugl or black market IV. Simply not worth it so I recommend to just administer it IM. Very likely the PH balance will be off and irritate the hell out of your veins and vascular system. If you're truly focused on longevity this factor alone will outweigh any small benefit IV could provide over IM.

Plus in terms of bio-availability, most anti aging clinics only prescribe nad+ IM anyways unless it's a drip. I had a prescription for nad+ from a anti-aging clinic last year and it was IM. Qsc was just far cheaper obviously so i switched simply due to the cost of taking the supplement for longer peroids of time.

Last edited: