Pussy Hair Preference

What is your cunt hair preference?

• Bald as can be

• a landing strip

• full hairy ape

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taureau

Administrator
as a few of you may have noticed old bull hates pussy hair. I love clean shaved cunts.
What is your preference?

Fill in your answer in the poll and perhaps add a comment or two as well

I don't want to be rude but hair is a stink trap and at one time it was needed to catch bacteria, we don't need that now with showers, etc.
I hate pubic hair period when I comes to my partner. That being said, if I love the woman I will certainly put up with it.

I like mine being bald but sometimes I have short cut since I’m blond, I have very fine hair very soft, smooth like silk so it doesn’t bother me. I did felt people with dark hair my “ex” he used to shave his lol & it felt like porcupine especially when it’s short, the reason I keep my pubic hair occasionally is because it is made to prevent getting bacteria and other microorganisms from entering the body. According to study’s pubic hair helps reduce the risk of contracting a STI witch you can catch just by using public commodes or even using gym showers.

Last edited:
I don't want to be rude but hair is a stink trap and at one time it was needed to catch bacteria, we don't need that now with showers, etc.
I hate pubic hair period when I comes to my partner. That being said, if I love the woman I will certainly put up with it.
LOL I was typing all of that and then I had a dishwasher repairs man came and I had to put it on hold on what I was typing, you’re so right I didn’t see your message until I posted my response.

LOL I was typing all of that and then I had a dishwasher repairs man came and I had to put it on hold on what I was typing, you’re so right I didn’t see your message until I posted my response.
Your a great woman with a kind heart Annika - the world needs more Annikas, guess good mind think a like lol.

I like mine being bald but sometimes I have short cut since I’m blond, I have very fine hair very soft, smooth like silk so it doesn’t bother me. I did felt people with dark hair my “ex” he used to shave his lol & it felt like porcupine especially when it’s short, the reason I keep my pubic hair occasionally is because it is made to prevent getting bacteria and other microorganisms from entering the body. According to study’s pubic hair helps reduce the risk of contracting a STI witch you can catch just by using public commodes or even using gym showers.

I shave it all off too... is it uncomfortable for women during sex?

I read - I hate period public hair