Private bloodwork in Ontario?

fcinter

Trusted Member
CB guys in Ontario!

What service do you use for getting bloodwork done without going through your Dr.??

I've been on TRT last three years and have only done blood panels through my doctor. Since doc has pushed out the bloodwork to every 6 months now, I'll be upping my Test Dosage and adding Primo, but also want to keep an eye on the numbers.

Thanks man!
I've checked out Bloodtestcanada but wasn't sure if its the go to place for testing. Will look into teletest too
Yeah, as @BanditNOLIMIT posted, Teletest for the PED user profile is what quite a few of us use. I've used them for a few years now. Very nice service. (y)

I started out with the BloodtestCanada, but they get expensive quickly with all the particular panels people on PED want and Teletest.ca has those bundled.

Yeah, as @BanditNOLIMIT posted, Teletest for the PED user profile is what quite a few of us use. I've used them for a few years now. Very nice service. (y)

I started out with the BloodtestCanada, but they get expensive quickly with all the particular panels people on PED want and Teletest.ca has those bundled.
Yea bloodtestcanada is super expensive! Glad I asked here for alternatives

If you are in Ontario how close are you to the boarder? Lots of places very cost effective place to test