Primobolan Concentration

Just wondering, why are you against insulin needle injections? Do you mean just subq or also intramuscular injections with insulin needles?
i feel that injecting steroids directly into the muscle is more effective, better absorption and in medicine and forever steroids have always been IM. Insulin needles are not long enough to penetrate the muscle. The skin is to think and if you are not completely shredded and dehydrated like someone about to stand on the Olympia stage then most likely you are injecting the steroid into your subcutaneous fat. Blood flow is weak in adipose tissue as opposed to the muscles and there is a possibility of the absorption to be blocked if the steroid is injected into fatty tissue or under the skin.

your getting terrible sides because your running to high of doses of the eq and masteron. You need to find doses for yourself that will give you maximum benefit with minimal side effects. i agree tren gives terrible sides, i am going to be experimenting with someone soon to run a cycle of test & mast in good doses and tren in a low dose. i hate men on tren they are crazy, tren cough, sleeping issues, and its toxic for your body, however, it gives great gains, makes u feel amazing and really helps the libido (which is a big deal to men), plus what man doesn't like androgens. if i was a guy i would definitely try it.

i have known many ppl who have run test and masteron for long cycles in good conservative doses and were perfectly fine, blood work was good, minus elevated test levels, but thats obvious. Just my personal opinion most guys take way too much gear, hence why you get all the side effects. I do not understand why ppl don't realize that its not the gear that grows the body, the years or diet and training do and the gear just speeds the process up. the training and diet is so impt.
Sorry your wrong.. anyone who knows me, knows I dont run massive doses. Everyone responds differently and I just dont respond well to eq or mast.. my blood pressure goes through the roof. Ive run as low as 100mg of mast alongside my trt and just felt like pure garbage. Most people love it.

i feel that injecting steroids directly into the muscle is more effective, better absorption and in medicine and forever steroids have always been IM. Insulin needles are not long enough to penetrate the muscle. The skin is to think and if you are not completely shredded and dehydrated like someone about to stand on the Olympia stage then most likely you are injecting the steroid into your subcutaneous fat. Blood flow is weak in adipose tissue as opposed to the muscles and there is a possibility of the absorption to be blocked if the steroid is injected into fatty tissue or under the skin.
What length insulin needles are you talking about?

Sorry your wrong.. anyone who knows me, knows I dont run massive doses. Everyone responds differently and I just dont respond well to eq or mast.. my blood pressure goes through the roof. Ive run as low as 100mg of mast alongside my trt and just felt like pure garbage. Most people love it.
thats ok you can think i am wrong, and your right maybe masteron and eq are not the compounds for you, there are many others you can try. its your life and you can do whatever you want, i am just stating my opinion here that there are better options for men then primo. Again this is just my opinion we don't have to agree.

What length insulin needles are you talking about?
i only know of 2 long and short and both are too short. 5/16 and 1/2 inch...anyways this has nothing to do with the primobolan thread if you wanna talk to me more about my injection preferences PM me i would be more than happy to share my ideas with you and hear yours.

i only know of 2 long and short and both are too short. 5/16 and 1/2 inch...anyways this has nothing to do with the primobolan thread if you wanna talk to me more about my injection preferences PM me i would be more than happy to share my ideas with you and hear yours.
No Im good. 1/2" pins work great for my delts

Im not sure why any guy would even want to run primo. First u have so many other options that will give u better results. U have to take so much of it and large injection volumes suck because i assume u r running other compounds with it, its expensive for men to run and there is all this controversy over if it's real or not because primo powder is so expensive. Also, as ppl have said on here when u take over 200mg or so u get pip. Why even bother? Primo is good for girls.

Personnaly I love primo. but it is very expensive, and often faked. For me to get results I wanted I had to run it for a very long time. I ran 100mg primo and 100mg prop EOD for almost a year. It totally changed my physic. I would say if anyone is running a short cycle, even a typical long cycle then primo is not for them. To get the best results it has to be run for a very very long time. And running it long I was able to keep my dosages low. I worked out, slept a lot and eat like crazy and got into the very best shape of my life.

Personnaly I love primo. but it is very expensive, and often faked. For me to get results I wanted I had to run it for a very long time. I ran 100mg primo and 100mg prop EOD for almost a year. It totally changed my physic. I would say if anyone is running a short cycle, even a typical long cycle then primo is not for them. To get the best results it has to be run for a very very long time. And running it long I was able to keep my dosages low. I worked out, slept a lot and eat like crazy and got into the very best shape of my life.
Good point. If u run low doses like that I can definitely see why u would like it. I haven't heard of many ppl taking it that low and for that long and only stacking it with test. I do like that idea and it's really not that expensive if u r running it that low. Most ppl i have know have taken it around 600mg a week, but most ppl i know are competitive bb's and their cycles r always a lot bigger.

Good point. If u run low doses like that I can definitely see why u would like it. I haven't heard of many ppl taking it that low and for that long and only stacking it with test. I do like that idea and it's really not that expensive if u r running it that low. Most ppl i have know have taken it around 600mg a week, but most ppl i know are competitive bb's and their cycles r always a lot bigger.

its a funny story how I ended up with the primo and the prop
I have told it a few times but perhaps its time to tell the story again for those that have not heard it

my buddy had a thing for the 16 year old babysitter for his kids. his wife just did not understand his need to take the babysitter to bed
so when she caught them at it in her bed for some reason she was upset
she told him she was going to call the cops on him and tell them he sold steroids
well he was a very big dealer in steroids and had mostly human grade. this was back in the day before underground labs.
so he gets his stash into brown paper bags and calls me. He asked me to meet him and so I went to meet him. He gave me a few bags of steroids. one of the bags had 100mg amps of primo E 100mg/ml and lots of test and other AAS.
I got that all for free so was able to run the primo for along time at low dosages without paying for it.

Him getting caught with the babysitter and calling me happened a few times. I sure liked that babysitter she was instrumental in me getting big without any cash outlay lol

you and your slin pins, i mean this in a nice way, but i am 100% again injecting any steroids via slin pins and sub cut...again thats just my opinion, you do whatever u think is best. anyways, just saying if i was a guy and i wanted to look fit i would just run some test and stack it with another compound, test is the best anabolic steroid out there, if ppl would just train and eat properly they can reach their goals. I just feel primo is not an ideal choice for a man, plus who wants to take a shot every day.

again im not picking on you but look at what you said "pip in your lats" why do you even do that. Im not sure what you look like or what your goals are as far as physique, but is taking a shot daily and in all those areas really necessary? you don't think you can achieve a fantastic look just taking some IM injects twice a week. anyways i know im off on a tangent and this has nothing to do with this post.

I haven’t trained in over a year, had 10” of my colon removed, massive trapped nerve in my lower trap that was debilitating, pretty much been only running 150 mg trt for a year, bit more here and there, but didn’t feel up to it.
I’m still pretty lean, like 14%, am 5’6” weight 185 and have 17” arms cold, so it must be absorbing, lol. Oh and I’m 48, lol.

I just hate injecting IM. I’d rather inject sub q. I’m sick and love to pin. Plus with a 30 gauge 5/16” slin pin, most of the time I don’t even feel it. No bad shots, no scar tissue.

Before my guts fell apart 200 lbs and under 10% was the goal by 50. It won’t happen now, because I won’t push the envelope hard enough. I can’t afford to be injured either. I lift a lot at work and am very important to the success of my business.

So now my goal is 174 and 9% before I go to Mexico, then after that blast a bit of test like no more than 250 mg of test and try to be 5 lbs heavier next year in Mexico.

Last edited:
Doing sub q as well right now for my first cycle in a looooong time, much preferred over IM. I'm only doing 1/2 cc of test enth every 3 days, sub q is perfect for this volume.

I plan on running 400mg of primo this spring/summer for 20 weeks with low dose test/var....my goals are slow steady gains, plan to compete in mens's physique in 2021 and I'm already 215lbs and around 15% bf at 6'.

Doing sub q as well right now for my first cycle in a looooong time, much preferred over IM. I'm only doing 1/2 cc of test enth every 3 days, sub q is perfect for this volume.

I plan on running 400mg of primo this spring/summer for 20 weeks with low dose test/var....my goals are slow steady gains, plan to compete in mens's physique in 2021 and I'm already 215lbs and around 15% bf at 6'.
If you run 200 mg of test and 400 primo, if the test is 250 and primo 100 then it’s .83 cc a day. You can stick that little volume in cock skin of you want, lol. I think that’s the only place I havnt pinned. :)

I’ve ran that cycle a few times and loved it. You get a drier but filled muscle look. No ai needed.
If you add on 50 mg of proviron, it’s beautiful. I forgot to mention it’s completely side free, except at the start I always get one big ass pimple in some weird spot. Last time was the inside of my arm, the time before was the back of my earlobe.

Last edited:
If you run 200 mg of test and 400 primo, if the test is 250 and primo 100 then it’s .83 cc a day. You can stick that little volume in cock skin of you want, lol. I think that’s the only place I havnt pinned. :)

I’ve ran that cycle a few times and loved it. You get a drier but filled muscle look. No ai needed.
If you add on 50 mg of proviron, it’s beautiful. I forgot to mention it’s completely side free, except at the start I always get one big ass pimple in some weird spot. Last time was the inside of my arm, the time before was the back of my earlobe.

Thanks my friend, test is 300mg and the primo is 200mg, I'll probably skip the cock injections unless the site injections volume works there.......

Probably will skip the proviron, BPH is something that flares up for me. Likely going with 300mg test / 400mg primo / 20mg var and will run the var the majority of the cycle at a lower dose.

I'm making tremendous gains right now off 350mg of test and 25-50mg of tbol daily, joys of being off for 13 years and actually knowing what I'm doing in the kitchen/gym now I guess.

Last edited:
Thanks my friend, test is 300mg and the primo is 200mg, I'll probably skip the cock injections unless the site injections volume works there.......

Probably will skip the proviron, BPH is something that flares up for me. Likely going with 300mg test / 400mg primo / 20mg var and will run the var the majority of the cycle at a lower dose.

I'm making tremendous gains right now off 350mg of test and 25-50mg of tbol daily, joys of being off for 13 years and actually knowing what I'm doing in the kitchen/gym now I guess.
I bet less partying as well, lol

Don’t. Well go ahead but don’t inject more than 1 cc at a time and mix it with test to dilute it.

I have no idea who makes it at that high, I try not to buy over 100 mg/ml. Then I just mix it with my test in a vial, and inject with a slin pin daily.
so to be clear, if I pin 100mg/ml into 2CC/ML with 250mg of test the total pin is 3cc correct. bc thats what I just did...