Precision Labs review

Nodnoah

Trusted Member
Hello, thought id drop this lab here as when I searched it up nothing has come up except some mild jabs at the lab itself. It seems to either be based out of Brandon, or somewhere in MB I've used it before, cant tell you if it was underdosed, or not legit, but I do have three competitor friends who have used them religiously and compete/place fairly well.

Ive used:
MENT (Not sure if its legit, at 10mg/day no noticeable strength gains, but hunger through the roof)
Dianabol (legit)
Test C/P (Could be underdosed but definitely legit)
Tren Ace (Definitely legit but didnt cut me down or make me as horny as other people have claimed)
Mast P/E (Good to go and legit)
EQ (Didn't use long enough to tell)
PRIMO (Didn't use long enough to tell)

PIP was always minimal for me, I usually use 25G 1 1/2 inch for glutes, and 25 G 1 inch for delts. Never pinned elsewhere, if I injected more than 1ml into my glutes I would have some PIP. Never had an infection from using their products. Tren Cough definitely there if you manage to Knick a vein.

Was curious if any other enhanced athletes have tried this lab and what they think about it?

I used a lot of precision years ago. Have no idea if we a talking about the same lab

If it’s the precision that sells off a website I’ve used the tren and anadrol many many better options around

I used a lot of precision years ago. Have no idea if we a talking about the same lab
I think i know the one you are talking about but dont think its same.
The Precision stuff i had around 2016 had the fina pellet tren. That shit was awesome. Only tren i ever used but a few weeks in and i bought a whole bunch more. Lol. Enough for three excessive runs of it. Almost cost me a wife. Haha

The Precision stuff i had around 2016 had the fina pellet tren. That shit was awesome. Only tren i ever used but a few weeks in and i bought a whole bunch more. Lol. Enough for three excessive runs of it. Almost cost me a wife. Haha
I home brewed a litre of tren from pellets years ago that almost led to divorce lol but at 1 gram a week I was a god

A gram a week of tren I'd blow a pupil that's crazy

I've seen precision floating around in my area. Never tried it, but have friends that have used it. They have been around for a while

A gram a week of tren I'd blow a pupil that's crazy

I've seen precision floating around in my area. Never tried it, but have friends that have used it. They have been around for a while
Yeah it was a bad idea but tren is like a cheap whore that sucks you in and you don’t realize what an animal you are until you stop

Are you sure that wasn't Progressive @superbeast? Because i've got some of that too. I never even tried it but i bought 5 of em...it was a limited run right at that same time, nobody else was selling pellet tren then that I knew of, they were a patron of NM for awhile.

Y
Are you sure that wasn't Progressive @superbeast? Because i've got some of that too. I never even tried it but i bought 5 of em...it was a limited run right at that same time, nobody else was selling pellet tren then that I knew of, they were a patron of NM for awhile.
Ya progressive sounds right with the tren pellets.
Precision was on the boards years ago tho and they had a good reputation. I had no problems with them. They had a lot of liquid orals that were pretty strong.
My memory is shit but i think im going back to 2012-2014

Yeah, i think you are right.

Y

Ya progressive sounds right with the tren pellets.
Precision was on the boards years ago tho and they had a good reputation. I had no problems with them. They had a lot of liquid orals that were pretty strong.
My memory is shit but i think im going back to 2012-2014
Yes, progressive i guess. Was close. Haha

Bought 5 and never used??!!