Poorly planned cycles are a waste of time and money

I can definitely say without a doubt that I’ve done that very early on. It was my first two cycles . I had no business even touching AAS I when in blind with zero research ordered a bunch of products and took them all at once. Knew nothing about dosing or timing . I ended up in the emergency and the doctor that did my bloodwork was afraid . My lipids were horrible. I was in stage 2 kidney failure but we got all that corrected. Now I’m old and know better and I research everything. These young guys need to research and learn from experienced guys. And social media doesn’t help it’s being glorified by a bunch of wreckless content creators.

But at the start of the journey having training diet and rest 100% can change your whole experience
I’d say generally speaking (not everyone), there’s a pretty close correlation between training/diet knowledge and running a well thought out cycle.

What I mean by that is that the same guys who are running retarded cycles also don’t know how to diet or train properly. And vice versa

I can definitely say without a doubt that I’ve done that very early on. It was my first two cycles . I had no business even touching AAS I when in blind with zero research ordered a bunch of products and took them all at once. Knew nothing about dosing or timing . I ended up in the emergency and the doctor that did my bloodwork was afraid . My lipids were horrible. I was in stage 2 kidney failure but we got all that corrected. Now I’m old and know better and I research everything. These young guys need to research and learn from experienced guys. And social media doesn’t help it’s being glorified by a bunch of wreckless content creators.
I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often. A lot of beginners without proper guidance would do the same. It wouldn't take long with orals to fuck yourself up and people would probably drink, take tylneol whatever and have no clue the risk that they're taking.

A poorly planned cycle is a waste of time and money. If your going to take aas, research and plan your cycle. Make sure you have set goals and commit 100% to your cycle. Get proper rest and ensure your getting the proper nutrition.

Have any of you had a cycle you feel was a waste of time and money?
Yep I did a TNT cycle and went to Newfoundland on Vacation while on it and drank like a fish for 13 days, I bloated up and pissed sludge for about a week needless to say I should have stuck to TRT that summer lesson learned.

You'll get a lot more out of 400 test /250 mast instead imo.

Im using approximately 525mg test c and 280mg mast e with a bit of tren and i have to lower the mast its knocking my estrogen down way too hard. Going to lower it to 60mg EOD. Or maybe its time i start using 1 gram of test 😈 haha JK not yet lol.
Do you check blood work to know or can you tell by symptoms? It's hard to guess because you feel like shit and low libido with high and low estrogen.

You'll get a lot more out of 400 test /250 mast instead imo.

Im using approximately 525mg test c and 280mg mast e with a bit of tren and i have to lower the mast its knocking my estrogen down way too hard. Going to lower it to 60mg EOD. Or maybe its time i start using 1 gram of test 😈 haha JK not yet lol.
I aromatize quite a bit so this is what works for me, I had my test at 300 and actually brought it down I feel much better.

Do you check blood work to know or can you tell by symptoms? It's hard to guess because you feel like shit and low libido with high and low estrogen.
I go by how I feel when it comes to things like this.
I aromatize quite a bit so this is what works for me, I had my test at 300 and actually brought it down I feel much better.
I see. I didn't realize how problematic test can be for some guys. I guess im lucky in that regard.

I’d say generally speaking (not everyone), there’s a pretty close correlation between training/diet knowledge and running a well thought out cycle.

What I mean by that is that the same guys who are running retarded cycles also don’t know how to diet or train properly. And vice versa
Good correlation

But even knowing what to do doesn’t mean you do it

On the flip side, the person who has their diet and training on point could run a "retarded" cycle and get great results.

What's a retarded cycle anyways?

On the flip side, the person who has their diet and training on point could run a "retarded" cycle and get great results.

What's a retarded cycle anyways?
I'll start by noting that I'm a firm believe in a slow-moderate approach, getting the most out of the least and then moving up. That being said, I'm also not a TRT gate keeper. I understand that getting massive requires that you push the envelope at some point.

What I'd consider a retarded cycle is the skinny fat guy with a year of lifting experience hopping on a kitchen sink cycle right out of the gate. I know this board is a mature crowd with common sense for the most part, however I've seen a lot of fuckery going on on other steroid discussion platforms.

Speaking of retarded cycles….sorry to the woke folks. Only ever did one “uneducated/unplanned” cycle. Total shit show…

I Was early 20s (somewhere around 1989 or 90) up to then all cycles were vet test suspension and vet eq (low dosages). A friend had been “away on the mainland” and brought back test E and Dbol. Knew nothing about esters or how to open amps (they came with a little saw) and the dbol only had Eastern Europe writing. So took a cc of test E every m/w/f like i would suspension and a tab everyday. After a week or two would wake with sweats and heart palpitations. I was totally freaked out. Turns out the tabs were 100mg and to this day have no idea what test dosage i was on.

I stopped it all and traded it for some test suspension and eq. We had no source of information back then just the older guys at the gym.

Speaking of retarded cycles….sorry to the woke folks. Only ever did one “uneducated/unplanned” cycle. Total shit show…

I Was early 20s (somewhere around 1989 or 90) up to then all cycles were vet test suspension and vet eq (low dosages). A friend had been “away on the mainland” and brought back test E and Dbol. Knew nothing about esters or how to open amps (they came with a little saw) and the dbol only had Eastern Europe writing. So took a cc of test E every m/w/f like i would suspension and a tab everyday. After a week or two would wake with sweats and heart palpitations. I was totally freaked out. Turns out the tabs were 100mg and to this day have no idea what test dosage i was on.

I stopped it all and traded it for some test suspension and eq. We had no source of information back then just the older guys at the gym.
holy shit, that must have be frightening. Doesn't sound like a terrible protocol outside of the high ass dose of dbol

I'll start by noting that I'm a firm believe in a slow-moderate approach, getting the most out of the least and then moving up. That being said, I'm also not a TRT gate keeper. I understand that getting massive requires that you push the envelope at some point.

What I'd consider a retarded cycle is the skinny fat guy with a year of lifting experience hopping on a kitchen sink cycle right out of the gate. I know this board is a mature crowd with common sense for the most part, however I've seen a lot of fuckery going on on other steroid discussion platforms.
That’s just a retard as a whole not only for retarded cycle lol

Every time I used gear it was effective. My regrets is using too high of a dose. I started back when everyone said take your 500 test and shut the fuck up, way too much for my first cycle at like 24 or whatever age I was, they all increased dose and by 28 I was using something like 3g plus orals, so unnecessary I could have probably got similar results or maybe better from half the doses I used.

holy shit, that must have be frightening. Doesn't sound like a terrible protocol outside of the high ass dose of dbol
Up to then all my cycles were 300mg test suspension per week plus 100mg eq (it was 50mg per cc). This was 100mg dbol per day…plus 600/750 test. I am sure the issue was the dbol. The true issue was i had no idea what i was doing or taking. And the saw with the amps was ridiculous….glass dust going everywhere.

While I agree, I don't believe newbies should touch gear, allow me to play devils advocate.

Regardless of experience, what does a kitchen sink cycle cycle look like? You know, so someone doesn't waste their time or money 👀 lol

I’ve made more mistakes , than I care to admit.
Espcially at the start but even now I still make errors

But at the start of the journey having training diet and rest 100% can change your whole experience
That is the key. If you don’t train properly, eat right and rest, unless you are really young, the gear won’t create magic.
I bet we have all learned this. Run a cycle, not put in the effort and didn’t really get anything out of it.

A poorly planned cycle is a waste of time and money. If your going to take aas, research and plan your cycle. Make sure you have set goals and commit 100% to your cycle. Get proper rest and ensure your getting the proper nutrition.

Have any of you had a cycle you feel was a waste of time and money?

A few ya. Not so much a serious "cycle" tho. More so I'll casually up my TRT and start pinning low-dose primo with no plan.

Id say continuing going out to bars, clubs and restaurants in the earlier days made half of my cycles and training very wasteful. But you know, memories and such made it all worth it.
Other than that like any older man will say "if i knew then what i know now" things would have been a lot better.