Pharma Tech

The gear pics are cool BUt I used to have a shit load of those little pink wrestling guys...that brought back some childhood memories LOL

Great looking gear, but the Muscle Men are stealing the show. I've got a bag of them somewhere at my parents place, but searched many times and I can't find them. Hopefully they didnt get tossed and one day they turn up.

Had a friend pick me up a bottle. Label has changed and looks alot better then it did before. Not going to run it just yet, saving it for the end of current cycle. I personally had great results from this DNP in the past. Just kept it to 1 cap per day or eod, and it worked out well for me. Its a light dose, but effective in my opinion.
215450021_531507174659578_811701694052350632_n.jpg

Hey Folks hope everyone is well. Just wondering if anyone recently has purchased any pharma tech? Prices seem pretty low in comp to others. Interested in their Dbol and var? Any updated reviews for 2022?

Just started my first cycle with Test E from Pharma Tech and everything is going well. No PIP no pain or swelling. Great so far. Same Test E as in his pictures

Thanks for some updated. In checking some other boards they have mixed reviews on results. May give them a try just to see.