PG Anabolics Reviews

I just dont understand how I am someone because of pour grammar, or because of a review on a product I've used over the last 14 months.

I find it pathetic that I have to explain my personal life to bunch of assholes just because I wanted to join a forum and gain more knowledge, like hcg for an example.

And PTSD, do your research on hgh and how it targets the brain and nervous system

I've never went after any member or any lab, I gave an honest review on the times I had to wait and times when I had to wait two days

I dont know 3ml to call him a liar.

@3ml are you able to address this? Why are you doing this JR? No one asked you to explain your personal life, and you're offended because I used the acronym PTSD, but I never once said anything bad about you having PTSD (ptsd is no joke). What was the point of making the second profile? JR had enough credibility to make an honest review, but you've ruined that now. Just come clean is my advice.

@3ml are you able to address this? Why are you doing this JR? No one asked you to explain your personal life, and you're offended because I used the acronym PTSD, but I never once said anything bad about you having PTSD (ptsd is no joke). What was the point of making the second profile? JR had enough credibility to make an honest review, but you've ruined that now. Just come clean is my advice.

rest assured staff has been in contact

This is being addressed. Let’s get back onto the topic of this thread out of respect for PG.

If anyone has any further questions or concerns on this matter please pm staff.

Once everything is sorted out we can make a new thread detailing the events if members still have any concerns.

Just ordered some global pharma anavar from pg, received tracking 2 days after and 3 days to arrive via Canada Post.

Been using for a few days now at 40mg ED along with my prescribed TRT test and will update again in a few weeks. I don't really know what and when to expect a change since it's my first time using AAS. If anyone can chime in that'd be cool :)

Also, does anyone else have experience with the orals from global?

Just ordered some global pharma anavar from pg, received tracking 2 days after and 3 days to arrive via Canada Post.

Been using for a few days now at 40mg ED along with my prescribed TRT test and will update again in a few weeks. I don't really know what and when to expect a change since it's my first time using AAS. If anyone can chime in that'd be cool :)

Also, does anyone else have experience with the orals from global?
IMO ~2/3 weeks to start noticing var. Its subtle. If you're lean you will become more vascular.

Starting a separate thread is a good idea for this sort of question so as to keep this thread for PG reviews!

I thought I’d drop another review, I’ve been ordering spironolactone for a while from pg
No issues, comes as expected, quick and great communication

I have used this source. I will continue to use them. First order was flawless, fast shipping and worked as expected. Second order was quick but was missing a pack of 10 amps. Sent a photo of the package and the items in it and source sent the missing pack within 48 hrs with no question. If anyone would like feedback on what I’ve tried from them please message me, I would be happy to share my experiences.

If you’re reading this PG, thanks again for supplying us with great products at fair prices. We all appreciate it.

Has anyone tried PHARMA TECH LABS - TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE 200 ? Received some bottles today from PG. Also some caber from pharma tech. Won’t be putting them to use until after Christmas.