Petition E-4701 - vote of non-confidence

I only wish this had to be taken seriously by our government. They already know the whole country hates him and wants him gone but his puppet masters must have more damage they want him to do before he retires

we have things in place, but no one is doing their job.
He hand picks the people in charge. The convoy is a good example, the chief of police in ottawa wanted nothing to do with the goon tactics fucktard wanted so he was forced out. Fucktard than brought his handpicked chief in who was a specially trained nazi out of quebec along with the brown coats and we all know how that went down. Did anyone know about this unit? Non of us had a clue that it was even possible here in Canada but they’ve been in place for years, im guessing right after the FLQ cluster.

Im no fan of the rcmp but there was no way they were going to do what fucktard wanted, they clearly drew the line they weren’t crossing.

Disclaimer: im in no way saying negative about Quebec as a whole, there were a ton of Queberers in the convoy and every hotel we stayed in in Quebec were hugely supportive. These goons just happened to be stationed there.

He hand picks the people in charge. The convoy is a good example, the chief of police in ottawa wanted nothing to do with the goon tactics fucktard wanted so he was forced out. Fucktard than brought his handpicked chief in who was a specially trained nazi out of quebec along with the brown coats and we all know how that went down. Did anyone know about this unit? Non of us had a clue that it was even possible here in Canada but they’ve been in place for years, im guessing right after the FLQ cluster.

Im no fan of the rcmp but there was no way they were going to do what fucktard wanted, they clearly drew the line they weren’t crossing.

Disclaimer: im in no way saying negative about Quebec as a whole, there were a ton of Queberers in the convoy and every hotel we stayed in in Quebec were hugely supportive. These goons just happened to be stationed there.
I'll speak negatively about Quebec for ya
FUCK Quebec
I know there are some decent people there. The majority though can suck my alberta cock

FUCK Quebec
I know there are some decent people there. The majority though can suck my alberta cock
“The enemy of your enemy is your friend”

I get where you’re coming from, we lived in calgary when petro-can was shoved down our throats. But if you want to take this fucker out you need quebec to be onboard anything else and we fall right into that fuckers hands.

Take a look at their history, the only province in Canada where for years governments were afraid of the people not the other way around, probably why they formed the SS unit there. Quebecers can be militant if given a cause, id much rather have them fight with me than against me.

FUCK Quebec
Alberta should separate. Confederation has never benefited us. It’s always a net loss for Alberta.

“The enemy of your enemy is your friend”

I get where you’re coming from, we lived in calgary when petro-can was shoved down our throats. But if you want to take this fucker out you need quebec to be onboard anything else and we fall right into that fuckers hands.

Take a look at their history, the only province in Canada where for years governments were afraid of the people not the other way around, probably why they formed the SS unit there. Quebecers can be militant if given a cause, id much rather have them fight with me than against me.
I hear what you are saying

Looks like the Bloc is gaining support. I'm not a fan of their vote on the Carbon tax but I can understand Quebecers voting for a separatist party.

The problem is the bloc is propping up the liberals now.

I agree 100%.
If you could gets SK and MB to go with AB that would be ideal.
Remember the Separatist movement Cascadia? I think that’s what they were called. They wanted to form a new country which consisted of western Canada up to Manitoba, yukon, Washington and Oregon. They were a happening movement for a while back then.

I signed it awhile ago...

I've signed a few petitions in the past and none of them ever amounted to anything..