PCT vs blast and cruise after low dose tren a

Waters42

Hey guys,
Im 26 with a few cycles and pct’s under my belt. I just did about a 6 week low dose cycle of 100 test p and 150 tren a a week. Because of the shutdown associated with tren should I aim to cruise abit before I blast again for a bulk or should I PCT. I dont aim to do too many cycles and dont want to be blasting and cruising for too long since im young and havnt done too many cycles and dont want to be perma low t but am I kind of forced too now because of the tren? Any help with this would be appreciated! Thanks all

Are you hoping for different answers by posting your question on different boards after not hearing what you want?

As @Brbpuppy said. Cruise after 19nors. You have no idea how long the metabolites will be in your system. I know some guys said PCT. But generally it's recommended to cruise after. You also said you plan to blast again in a month I think?? You said you were worried about permanently affecting your T production but you're running 19nors and plan to blast a month after your most recent cycle. I'm not sure you realize what you're doing. You just heavily suppressed yourself and plan to heavily suppress yourself again in a months time. I personally wouldn't feign concern about your T levels in this case. Just cruise until your next blast.

Think this has been covered -
Are you hoping for different answers by posting your question on different boards after not hearing what you want?

As @Brbpuppy said. Cruise after 19nors. You have no idea how long the metabolites will be in your system. I know some guys said PCT. But generally it's recommended to cruise after. You also said you plan to blast again in a month I think?? You said you were worried about permanently affecting your T production but you're running 19nors and plan to blast a month after your most recent cycle. I'm not sure you realize what you're doing. You just heavily suppressed yourself and plan to heavily suppress yourself again in a months time. I personally wouldn't feign concern about your T levels in this case. Just cruise until your next blast.
Hi @Waters42,

While I respect @Jestopherson 's and @Brbpuppy 's opinion I do not think you should start the blast and cruise system. Each to their own but you are young and do this long enough and you may have two issues:

1. You have trained yourself into thinking you can't workout without gear. Do what you want - no judgement but don't expect to blast and cruise for an extended period and bounce back quickly.
2. You could permanently impact your ability to produce enough and properly formed sperm and negatively impact your test production. I would get off at least as long as you were on and do a proper PCT, get blood work done and reassess. I wouldn't go back on until my test was at the pre-cycle level or damn close.

I know 19-nors can shut you down more than other compounds but why does that give a person the inclination to run more gear vs. getting off and trying to get back to your norm/equilibrium?

Why would you take a compound that shuts you down significantly and the logic is to take another compound that will continue to keep you shut down until you step on the gas again followed by a PCT hoping you will recover?
I know there are lots of guys here who never come off and I don't mean TRT and I don't judge them. Do what you want but I do not think this is a long term safe option.

I'm asking - not preaching. I sure in F don't know everything but I don't follow the logic.

Last edited:
I'll add the guy has made this post in at least 3 places including reddit PED forums. He just wants validation about b&c. Anyone suggesting pct he ignores.

Think this has been covered -

Hi @Waters42,

While I respect @Jestopherson 's and @Brbpuppy 's opinion I do not think you should start the blast and cruise system. Each to their own but you are young and do this long enough and you may have two issues:

1. You have trained yourself into thinking you can't workout without gear. Do what you want - no judgement but don't expect to blast and cruise for an extended period and bounce back quickly.
2. You could permanently impact your ability to produce enough and properly formed sperm and negatively impact your test production. I would get off at least as long as you were on and do a proper PCT, get blood work done and reassess. I would go back on until my test was at the pre-cycle level or damn close.

I know 19-nors can shut you down more than other compounds but why does that give a person the inclination to run more gear vs. getting off and trying to get back to your norm/equilibrium?

Why would you take a compound that shuts you down significantly and the logic is to take another compound that will continue to keep you shut down until you step on the gas again followed by a PCT hoping you will recover?
I know there are lots of guys here who never come off and I don't mean TRT and I don't judge them. Do what you want but I do not think this is a long term safe option.

I'm asking - not preaching. I sure if F don't know everything but I don't follow the logic.
Thanks for the detailed response

I'm not. I'm just telling my brothers. Guys who I respect, not to waste their time on someone who doesn't want their opinions. Only validation.

Have you made a decision or am I going to see you at meso next?
Not sure what I did to make you so mad, my apologies, I dont really see the issue with posting to multiple forums, just trying to honestly receive information? Sorry my question bothers you so much.

Not sure what I did to make you so mad, my apologies, I dont really see the issue with posting to multiple forums, just trying to honestly receive information? Sorry my question bothers you so much.
I'm not upset bbg.

I'm just telling everyone to save their breath as you only want to dispute the info given to you. Or are you actually going to take the advice and which one.

I'm not upset bbg.

I'm just telling everyone to save their breath as you only want to dispute the info given to you. Or are you actually going to take the advice and which one.
You have no evidence to suggest im not taking advice? Why would I post if I didnt want advice? You are clearly just extremely triggered by my question. If you arnt trying to be helpful maybe just dont respond? Anyways, sorry for ruining your day!

You have no evidence to suggest im not taking advice? Why would I post if I didnt want advice? You are clearly just extremely triggered by my question. If you arnt trying to be helpful maybe just dont respond? Anyways, sorry for ruining your day!
I was helpful. I've responded on 2 of your 3 known to me posts. Refer to above if you're capable of it. Really because on another board I saw you questioning advice and then getting called on it. But I guess what you wrote directly isn't evidence In this reality.

Oh I'm not triggered. Just amused by how lost and little research you did on your own before injecting tren in your ass.🤣🤣 but keep saying I am, maybe if you say it enough times you'll convince yourself it's fact

I was helpful. I've responded on 2 of your 3 known to me posts. Refer to above if you're capable of it. Really because on another board I saw you questioning advice and then getting called on it. But I guess what you wrote directly isn't evidence In this reality.

Oh I'm not triggered. Just amused by how lost and little research you did on your own before injecting tren in your ass.🤣🤣 but keep saying I am, maybe if you say it enough times you'll convince yourself it's fact
Cool man, once again, sorry I upset you.

I change my stance. No pct. No cruise. Just raw dog those hormones till they come back. I'm sure you'll recover just fine

Don't see the point to ever come off unless you're planning to have kids soon or have health problems. I've seen guys getting depressed for months, almost losing their minds, going bald, growing bitch tits after coming off, when they were perfectly fine on AAS. If your health markers are good, why come off? Just lower the dose and lower training intensity for a bit if you feel like ''giving your body a break''. Stick to injects only, moderate your dose, take your HCG, have a healthy lifestyle, get health check up at least once a year and enjoy life. I'm no expert, just my personal opinion.

I personally would come off, 6 weeks at such low doses shouldn’t be hard to recover from. In the past I would recover no problem from running 700-1000mg tren for 10 weeks, everyone is different but in the past I ran the prop 3-4 weeks longer then the tren and tapered off it with no PCT, I know most people flame this old school method but it worked for me and I find most PCT meds to only add sides.