Passing on the torch

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
Man,
Its great that my grandson is getting to the age where he wants a girlfriend. Now I pass my knowledge down to him. Since I am married and not allowed to play that game anymore its great to be able to see him use what I teach him and be successful.

So last night, wife and I are sitting on the front porch, having a couple beers, we look down the street, couple of girls from my grandsons class are playing out front.
My wife grabs my grandson and says, "why don't you go down and play with them?"
My grandson, "you can't just do that", you know hes at that embarrassed stage.

So I'm like, "dude, don't just do what my brother always did when we would go out to the bar, and just stare at them all creeply and never go over and talk, lol"

Anyhow he is working on his courage, I told him I'd be his wingman and walk down with him and talk to their parents who were out front to help him out.

Well the girls leave and then go down the street to the other girls house.

So I an trying to think of a way he can get an in, then it came to me.

I said, "hey grab your lizard, put on your shoes, we will pretend to be taking a walk around the block, and when we walk by, ask the girls if they want to see your lizard", (ok you fucking perverts, my wife chuckled when I said it also).

I hadn't seen him move that fast in a while, next thing I know he has his shoes on lizard in hand ready to go.

So we walked down to the house, the girls notice him, call out his name, even easier than I thought, and he asks them if they want to see his lizard, the girl he likes asks if she could hold his lizard then both girls start giggling, and it was funny because she they realized what she said.

So I said I had to pee and I left. Well he stuck around till 10:30 pm for like 3 hours so it worked out pretty good.

Now these girls walk home from school every day, my wife picks up my grandson, and I figured it was about time he walk home on his own, I mean he 5;' 10" and like 180lbs no one is going to abduct him, lol

So I told him to pretend to complain to the girls that I am forcing him to walk home and if he could walk with them.

I figure if all goes well, he will be over there playing again.

I've already had the talk about making sure he keeps himself tidy, and clean, because no girl wants a guy who smells like armpit, plus I also told him to ask them questions when talking to them, be interested in what they say, don't just go on about your interests.

My wife told me I was not allowed to teach him how to get girls into bed, and that he should be taught to respect them and not act like I used to. (she kinda beat all the dickhead out of me when we first got together)

But it is fun seeing him being successful at this.

I've been hammering into his head, you get a no 100% of the time if you don't try.

Last edited:
Man,
Its great that my grandson is getting to the age where he wants a girlfriend. Now I pass my knowledge down to him. Since I am married and not allowed to play that game anymore its great to be able to see him use what I teach him and be successful.

So last night, wife and I are sitting on the front porch, having a couple beers, we look down the street, couple of girls from my grandsons class are playing out front.
My wife grabs my grandson and says, "why don't you go down and play with them?"
My grandson, "you can't just do that", you know hes at that embarrassed stage.

So I'm like, "dude, don't just do what my brother always did when we would go out to the bar, and just stare at them all creeply and never go over and talk, lol"

Anyhow he is working on his courage, I told him I'd be his wingman and walk down with him and talk to their parents who were out front to help him out.

Well the girls leave and then go down the street to the other girls house.

So I an trying to think of a way he can get an in, then it came to me.

I said, "hey grab your lizard, put on your shoes, we will pretend to be taking a walk around the block, and when we walk by, ask the girls if they want to see your lizard", (ok you fucking perverts, my wife chuckled when I said it also).

I hadn't seen him move that fast in a while, next thing I know he has his shoes on lizard in hand ready to go.

So we walked down to the house, the girls notice him, call out his name, even easier than I thought, and he asks them if they want to see his lizard, the girl he likes asks if she could hold his lizard then both girls start giggling, and it was funny because she they realized what she said.

So I said I had to pee and I left. Well he stuck around till 10:30 pm for like 3 hours so it worked out pretty good.

Now these girls walk home from school every day, my wife picks up my grandson, and I figured it was about time he walk home on his own, I mean he 5;' 10" and like 180lbs no one is going to abduct him, lol

So I told him to pretend to complain to the girls that I am forcing him to walk home and if he could walk with them.

I figure if all goes well, he will be over there playing again.

I've already had the talk about making sure he keeps himself tidy, and clean, because no girl wants a guy who smells like armpit, plus I also told him to ask them questions when talking to them, be interested in what they say, don't just go on about your interests.

My wife told me I was not allowed to teach him how to get girls into bed, and that he should be taught to respect them and not act like I used to. (she kinda beat all the dickhead out of me when we first got together)

But it is fun seeing him being successful at this.

I've been hammering into his head, you get a no 100% of the time if you don't try.
I wish someone would have told me to be nice to ALL the girls. The ugly and bigger girls end up smoke shows and in shape. The ones i used to think were smoking, end up with wear n tear fast and can have some pretty lame personalities.

I wish someone would have told me to be nice to ALL the girls. The ugly and bigger girls end up smoke shows and in shape. The ones i used to think were smoking, end up with wear n tear fast and can have some pretty lame personalities.
Well you gotta be nice, but not too nice, or they bored of you and get rid of you. I made that mistake the first time.

Truth be told, it was my mother that gave me all the picking up girls tips. Even better when you get a female perspective.
Me and my buddies would be going out to the bar, and my mom would tell us to stop drooling already because she could feel our desperation and it would chase the girls off. Her best advice was to just go and talk to them like you want to be a buddy like if you were chatting with a guy. Dont even think about more. That way you are nto givign off the creepy vibe lol (or as my mom would say, the humping her leg like a chihuahua vibe, lol)

Well, last night my grandson was hanging out with them again.
He’s like, ”grandpa let’s walk by again” had his lizard in hand.
I was like, “you don’t need the lizard now”
But he wanted to bring it.
We walked around but they were not playing out front, but he got lucky and they were walking by later on,”likely looking for him” and when he saw them called their names and played with them for the night.

The one he likes was carrying the lizard around.

Best part was when he came back for a bit to drop the lizard off, he asks my wife if we had any icecream bars or something, because he wanted to sugar everyone up. I guess if you can’t use alcohol at 12, he lets abuse sugar, lol.

Of course my wife has icecream bars and so on, I’m dieting and she always buys this stuff when I’m dieting, or well maybe I just notice more when I’m dieting, lol. Naw, she does it on purpose, I know she does, likely feels great inside thinking it’s torturing me. :)

He popped back home at about 11, kinda cranky, they were having a sleep over and he had to go home. He wanted to stay as well, my wifes telling him that the parents likely wouldn’t want a boy at a sleep over, because it’s not really allowed.

So he kinda stomped around, moping.

They are so emotional, I kinda remember being like that then, unlike now where you are so jaded, nothing really effects you. It’s kinda fun seeing him learn new experiences. Makes me remember what it used to be like when things were new and exciting, unlike the Groundhog Day that is my life, lol.

Last edited:
Your a good man to get him on started properly. Not meaning to get him in with the girls, but to show him all the social skills he should be developing now and their importance. Again, not saying your a good man to get him with a girl.. I wish I had someone to teach me what's really important. When I was around that age my dipshit father used every chance he could to embarass me about girls and taught me nothing. Guy didn't even teach me to shave or at least tell me I should shave.. I Was the 8th grader with chin beard/and scraggely side burns.

Well you gotta be nice, but not too nice, or they bored of you and get rid of you. I made that mistake the first time.

Truth be told, it was my mother that gave me all the picking up girls tips. Even better when you get a female perspective.
Me and my buddies would be going out to the bar, and my mom would tell us to stop drooling already because she could feel our desperation and it would chase the girls off. Her best advice was to just go and talk to them like you want to be a buddy like if you were chatting with a guy. Dont even think about more. That way you are nto givign off the creepy vibe lol (or as my mom would say, the humping her leg like a chihuahua vibe, lol)

Great advice... I was the guy who had to learn to stop looking because it's creepy after a certain point lol..

Another thing I really want my boy to understand is to not get hung up on ANY girl except your own daughter(s).. Girls come and go even if you think you found a special one. Just move on to the next one.

Your a good man to get him on started properly. Not meaning to get him in with the girls, but to show him all the social skills he should be developing now and their importance. Again, not saying your a good man to get him with a girl.. I wish I had someone to teach me what's really important. When I was around that age my dipshit father used every chance he could to embarass me about girls and taught me nothing. Guy didn't even teach me to shave or at least tell me I should shave.. I Was the 8th grader with chin beard/and scraggely side burns.
That’s kinda sad.

My uncle who was 8 years older lived with us when we were about my grandsons age. He would take us out all the time and used us to pick up woman, lol.
Now we knew he was doing it, and damn it was fun hanging around him, and there was always girls around saying me and my brother were cute.
I remember going to the pool with him he was a good swimmer, we could ride on his back, so he had us play a game. He would throw us towards the girls and we would pretend we couldn’t swim and flail and try to untie their bikinis, lol. Then my uncle would come and save us and try to hook up.
Anyhow we never succeeded in untying anything, but it was fun trying, we wanted to see some boobies.
All the hot older girls laps we had to sit on so we could all fit in the car.

Anyhow that’s where I learned a bunch of stuff.

Then when I got older and moved to his hometown in kelowna, I really got to hone it. Woman outnumbered men 2:1. So it was easier because you got less rejection as you were learning.

I met my best friend and training partner after making out with his sister on the dance floor at the country bar. She introduced us. Lol, that chick was crazy. Every time I ran into her at the bar when me and her brother were out picking up woman, she’d block me and make out grinding all fucking night buying me drinks. Would never put out though, just tease. It was a blast so I would try every time.

I still remember the day I finally got game. I was standing around with the other losers that were too afraid to talk to woman, chatting with them, and all of a sudden, I said, fuck that, I cant stand here being a loser anymore (I had been lifting for like 6 month then, put on like 15 pound and was ripped, I looked good, had an advantage), so I walked around still scared as shit.

There was a good looking like 38 year old woman sitting alone (I was 22) I thought it’s safe, I’ll ask her to dance. I did and she did, we talked a bit, built up my confidence. So I practiced flirting with her, but she said I was too young, like no way, but we hung out. Eventually she was like, you seem to be a nice guy, quit being scared and go talk to someone your age, it’s as easy as talking to me.

So now she was watching me, I couldn’t fail. And I did it. Started asking, chatting and dancing with girls.

Then after I got better, grinding, making out, grabbing ass and tits, some grabbing my crotch. Fuck it was a blast. I was eating like 100 mg of ephedrine and me and my buddy are shitfaced, tweaked out on ephedrine, betting on who could kiss more girls, lol. It was almost out of hand, Id be grinding with one, looking over my shoulder, start rubbing against another, next song move over. He was just as bad as me, we would feed off each other. We would show up together, then go our seperate ways and run into each other on the dance floor, or he’d been chatting some girl, he’d introduce me to her friend and it would be off.

Now this was Kelowna in the mid 90’s. Totally different than it is now.

Then I moved back to Edmonton, carried on with my game, but in Edmonton woman don’t outnumber men, and they would get mad if I made out with one, the said I had to pee, not come back and they would see me dancing with some other chick dry humping her on the dance floor. Lol. I got smacked a few times, pushed down stairs once, Damn it was crazy and fun.
My brother would stand there staring at woman too scared to go over. I’d tease him, tell him it was easy, I sucked before also, you need to practice.

But I never took the girls home and screwed them, that wasn’t my thing, I just loved the thrill of seeing if I could, and how many times in one night I could have. Honestly I didn’t want to catch a std. And go figure the one and only time I take some chick home from the bar, I got chlamydia from her, like fuck really?

Then next day my brother would tell the girl we worked with how bad I was at the bar the night before. He’d be bragging of my accomplishments, I’d be kinda embarrassed, because well it sounded bad to another girl.

Want to hear the best part, that girl after a year of working at the shop, has been my wife for 25 years. She tamed me, lol. Damn she was hot, well still is, I had to work her for like 6 months before I got her. I remember when we first dated she told me no sex until 6 dates. So I’d walk her to her car and say, hey, that was a date wasn’t it, lol. She made me work for it though.

But I’m not going to lie, I will live thru my grandson a bit.

And this is why my wife doesn’t want me to teach him how to get woman at the bar. Lol. I am supposed to teach him to respect woman, and not use them as playthings, lol.lol.

Last edited:
That’s kinda sad.

My uncle who was 8 years older lived with us when we were about my grandsons age. He would take us out all the time and used us to pick up woman, lol.
Now we knew he was doing it, and damn it was fun hanging around him, and there was always girls around saying me and my brother were cute.
I remember going to the pool with him he was a good swimmer, we could ride on his back, so he had us play a game. He would throw us towards the girls and we would pretend we couldn’t swim and flail and try to untie their bikinis, lol. Then my uncle would come and save us and try to hook up.
Anyhow we never succeeded in untying anything, but it was fun trying, we wanted to see some boobies.
All the hot older girls laps we had to sit on so we could all fit in the car.

Anyhow that’s where I learned a bunch of stuff.

Then when I got older and moved to his hometown in kelowna, I really got to hone it. Woman outnumbered men 2:1. So it was easier because you got less rejection as you were learning.

I met my best friend and training partner after making out with his sister on the dance floor at the country bar. She introduced us. Lol, that chick was crazy. Every time I ran into her at the bar when me and her brother were out picking up woman, she’d block me and make out grinding all fucking night buying me drinks. Would never put out though, just tease. It was a blast so I would try every time.

I still remember the day I finally got game. I was standing around with the other losers that were too afraid to talk to woman, chatting with them, and all of a sudden, I said, fuck that, I cant stand here being a loser anymore (I had been lifting for like 6 month then, put on like 15 pound and was ripped, I looked good, had an advantage), so I walked around still scared as shit.

There was a good looking like 38 year old woman sitting alone (I was 22) I thought it’s safe, I’ll ask her to dance. I did and she did, we talked a bit, built up my confidence. So I practiced flirting with her, but she said I was too young, like no way, but we hung out. Eventually she was like, you seem to be a nice guy, quit being scared and go talk to someone your age, it’s as easy as talking to me.

So now she was watching me, I couldn’t fail. And I did it. Started asking, chatting and dancing with girls.

Then after I got better, grinding, making out, grabbing ass and tits, some grabbing my crotch. Fuck it was a blast. I was eating like 100 mg of ephedrine and me and my buddy are shitfaced, tweaked out on ephedrine, betting on who could kiss more girls, lol. It was almost out of hand, Id be grinding with one, looking over my shoulder, start rubbing against another, next song move over. He was just as bad as me, we would feed off each other. We would show up together, then go our seperate ways and run into each other on the dance floor, or he’d been chatting some girl, he’d introduce me to her friend and it would be off.

Now this was Kelowna in the mid 90’s. Totally different than it is now.

Then I moved back to Edmonton, carried on with my game, but in Edmonton woman don’t outnumber men, and they would get mad if I made out with one, the said I had to pee, not come back and they would see me dancing with some other chick dry humping her on the dance floor. Lol. I got smacked a few times, pushed down stairs once, Damn it was crazy and fun.
My brother would stand there staring at woman too scared to go over. I’d tease him, tell him it was easy, I sucked before also, you need to practice.

But I never took the girls home and screwed them, that wasn’t my thing, I just loved the thrill of seeing if I could, and how many times in one night I could have. Honestly I didn’t want to catch a std. And go figure the one and only time I take some chick home from the bar, I got chlamydia from her, like fuck really?

Then next day my brother would tell the girl we worked with how bad I was at the bar the night before. He’d be bragging of my accomplishments, I’d be kinda embarrassed, because well it sounded bad to another girl.

Want to hear the best part, that girl after a year of working at the shop, has been my wife for 25 years. She tamed me, lol. Damn she was hot, well still is, I had to work her for like 6 months before I got her. I remember when we first dated she told me no sex until 6 dates. So I’d walk her to her car and say, hey, that was a dare wasn’t it, lol. She made me work for it though.

But I’m not going to lie, I will live thru my grandson a bit.

And this is why my wife doesn’t want me to teach him how to get woman at the bar. Lol. I am supposed to teach him to respect woman, and not use them as playthings, lol.lol.

Lol... I remember when I figured out how to pick women up.. It was sort of like something clicked in my head like "they want to bang just as much as I want too".. Not every women was like that, but when I went out for the night, that was my mentality.. There was some girls who regardless of what you did wanted nothing to do with me but I just learned to go to the next one lol.. I also read a book about how to pick up women. Its still in my basement somewhere. It was an intersting read.. Was sort of out there, but holy it changed my outlook.. I recall one part saying that every single women on earth can be picked up and banged that day, just need to figure her out, but its always possible.

Lucky hes got a guy like you around to show him the ropes no doubt about it man. Good on you. Slick moves man😎