Partial tear, peptide suggestion

Interesting points. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I should dumbbell shoulder presses. Oddly enough I had been using machines for along time and moved to dumbbells back in August. Needless to say the pain started shortly there after. Also I had increased the weight in my dumbbell shrugs as well. All contributing to the pain which flared at around the same time. Perhaps relying on machines for too long has contributed to the little stabilizer muscles and tendons becoming weakened.

At this point, no I don't feel like it's moving correctly. It does feel unstable. I've got massage and physio booked for this weekend. I'll let you know what they say.

If you have a lacrosse ball, put it in a long sock, then put it over your shoulder holding the end, and lean against the wall and roll around by your shoulder blade and up in the trap are. Do both sides and compare. If you have a lump, or a few lumps in the affected shoulder side and none or very little in the other, you have the same as I have.
Also do you find the lat tighter on the effected shoulder side? Does the upper trap (neck) sometimes get tight? What position is your head in all day at work, bent over position? Same as your shoulders, rounded or back?
This is questions to see if you have the same as me. And if you do I know the treatment and since yours is not nearly as old as mine, it will likely recover faster. I wish I had discovered that this was my issue 6-7 years ago instead of always blaming my shoulder for being bad.

i had an injury with a 2mm and a 7mm rotator tear. signed up right away for prp. when i went in the doctor assessed he was shocked that it had already healed. was just using my eod hgh.

This is one if the more detailed articles I found.
https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00945.2010

This is part of the article I found particularly interesting,”Previous studies have also proven that there is no side effect or toxicity found in BPC 157 usage; therefore it could be a useful new class of drugs for organ protection. Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is a very stable water-soluble peptide that is resistant in human gastric acid for at least 24 h. In the literature, it exhibits both antiulcer and anti-inflammatory effects. Like other growth factors (such as TGF-β1 and EGF), it can improve the healing of injured tendon in animal experiments. It is therefore suitable for local or systemic usage.”

I will try to find the rat study and the dosages used - not that we are rats but dosages suggested are all over the place so I was using that as a gauge. My concern is toxicity and I can’t find anything to indicate there is an issue with organ damage - information appears to indicate the opposite. All this being said - I have not read the studied on humans (dosages) for inflammatory bowel disease and I have no idea if this info is all accurate.
I will continue to read and post what I find

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14554208

If anyone can determine or find how the BPC was ‘administered’ please post it. I read it was used in water/oral, transdermal, and intraperitoneal. The general consensus or suggestion is to inject with a slin pin as close to the injury as possible which is what I did and how I healed my Achilles. That being said - has anyone read anything that indicates that route of administration has been used?
Done reading for the night, time to veg out with TV.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14554208

If anyone can determine or find how the BPC was ‘administered’ please post it. I read it was used in water/oral, transdermal, and intraperitoneal. The general consensus or suggestion is to inject with a slin pin as close to the injury as possible which is what I did and how I healed my Achilles. That being said - has anyone read anything that indicates that route of administration has been used?
Done reading for the night, time to veg out with TV.

When I did a crapload of research on bpc, in hopes that I could remodel the scar tissue in my colon in hopes to not need surgery, oral if you are fixing digestion, injected close to the injury if tendon.

With my stomach I used 500 mcg drinking it and 500 mcg injected into my belly. Unfortunately by the time I went to use it, my colon was too far gone and as it tried to remodel the scar tissue, I experienced extreme pain. As to note, when I went in for my colonoscopy before surgery, they commented on how good the rest of my colon looked, well except the scar tissue part of course, but he did comment on how nice the inner lining was. Now I didn’t have a bunch of tiny diver pouches, but by that time it had kinda turned into one very large pouch and a few small ones. So big that the surgeon who has done this for 20 years was a bit suprized.
So maybe the gh I used for 2 years had allowed me to extend the time to surgery.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388953
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388953

Anyone who read my liver enzymes and 2.0 posts knows I have mild fatty liver and my GGT blood test has been raised for years - 2-5years as I’m terrible with time but can check my blood tests. It is elevated every time - no exceptions. Mono attacked my liver for months and created fatty infiltrates.
GGT is an indication your liver is under stress at that moment - I don’t drink (rarely) and don’t take any liver toxic medications. All tests over the past years were done while I was 100% gear free.
I have been dealing with injuries and with different degrees of success, have been taking BPC fairly regularly for 4-5 months rotated by Injury site.
I started UGL TRT, added in Primo, and GH - all staggered and as such wanted three liver tests to ensure no issues. Much to my surprise my liver is healthier than ever - no enzymes elevated and GGT is back in the normal middle range.
The catch is - I did more reading on fatty liver and added in a few items, ginger and licorice, inositol and choline, and per @Bigtuna84 - digestive enzymes all prior to starting gear again. Common sense - these supplements are helping my liver?
To the point - I read a few hours last night and found a lot of info (on animals) about BPC’s ability to protect the liver and other organs from toxins and enhance healing.
So, now I’m F’ed - I don’t know which it is so I will start a new test. Drop the supplements and keep using the BPC and run another liver panel.

I’m just writing as I think as I find some of this info interesting. Sorry, if I’m hijacking the thread. Wanted to share as I ponder possibilities.

If you have a lacrosse ball, put it in a long sock, then put it over your shoulder holding the end, and lean against the wall and roll around by your shoulder blade and up in the trap are. Do both sides and compare. If you have a lump, or a few lumps in the affected shoulder side and none or very little in the other, you have the same as I have.
Also do you find the lat tighter on the effected shoulder side? Does the upper trap (neck) sometimes get tight? What position is your head in all day at work, bent over position? Same as your shoulders, rounded or back?
This is questions to see if you have the same as me. And if you do I know the treatment and since yours is not nearly as old as mine, it will likely recover faster. I wish I had discovered that this was my issue 6-7 years ago instead of always blaming my shoulder for being bad.
I'll try the lacrosse ball thing.I have one laying around somewhere. My lat doesn't get tight but my trap certainly does. I guess my head is bent down most of the day and yes, my posture isn't the greatest. I've been doing some exercises I saw on Youtube from some physiotherapists. It's helping already. Pain was greatly reduced this morning although the "twinge" is still there... and lingers.

I'd like to learn of the treatment you have tried.

This is an interesting topic.
I will do some more research.
So if I have knee pain, o would pin IM as close to the knee as possible?
Subq would probably allow me to get closer...

I'll try the lacrosse ball thing.I have one laying around somewhere. My lat doesn't get tight but my trap certainly does. I guess my head is bent down most of the day and yes, my posture isn't the greatest. I've been doing some exercises I saw on Youtube from some physiotherapists. It's helping already. Pain was greatly reduced this morning although the "twinge" is still there... and lingers.

I'd like to learn of the treatment you have tried.

Lay on your back. Move your arms like you are doing snow angels. Work at getting your arms on the floor thru the whole motion. Every morning and after work

Every 30 min remind yourself to roll your shoulders back and down. You need to retrain your body to have better posture automatically.

If you get irritation thruout the day, I press my back against the wall, and lift my arms up at a 90 degree angle, place them against the wall and press up like doing a barbell press. Try to keep your arms on the wall.

If you are not flexible enough then you need to start stretching your pecs.

For your trap. Either sit on your hand and stretch your neck in the opposite direction, or standing put your arm out 30 degrees straight and stretch your neck the opposite direction.

Only do this if it’s pain free, or in a painfree way.

Look for the triggers that are causing your pain and avoid them. I bet you like to reach out and grab stuff with that hand. Start using your other hand. I bet you’ve likely overextended that arm a few times tying to grab something.

Change your exercises in the gym. Find ones that don’t cause pain or you have reduced pain from the next day.
This is really important. It will never heal if you keep doing the movements that is hurting it.

I also use the lacrosse ball against the wall to roll out the tight spots. Bring it to work with you and use it a few times a day.

Another thing that may help is Mackenzie exercises for the neck. You can easily find that on you tube.

I know we are taught to stretch it out, make it mobile if it’s hurt, but I am learning that that approach may not always be the best. I believe that avoiding your pain triggers, once the pain subsides, then the body will return it full range of motion agsin. If you wish to stretch do so after the pain has subsided.

Stretching certain things like your pecs is different, it’s allowing you to correct your posture, but you don’t have a pec injury, so you won’t agrivate your injury by stretching it, but actually will be improving it.

I suggest you buy a book off amazon called Back Mechanic by Scott McKenzie.

It’s more about lower back, but it helps you to realize that sometimes we go about pain relief in the wrong way.

That’s what I would do, sub q.

Thanks Sorbate,

I think I'll try this stuff... after next cycle of course.

Finally going back on blast next week... I'm so happy.
Am I the only one thays pretty much giddy that I get to blast again?

Thanks Sorbate,

I think I'll try this stuff... after next cycle of course.

Finally going back on blast next week... I'm so happy.
Am I the only one thays pretty much giddy that I get to blast again?

You think maybe it would be a good idea to rehab your injury first before blasting?

You think maybe it would be a good idea to rehab your injury first before blasting?

Probably,
but I dont have high hopes of any peptides working.
I need at least one new knee.
Probably 5 years out for the second knee being replaced.
If it can help, sure... but chances of fixing a Torn ACL,MCL, Miniscus and no cartilage with peptides is pretty low.

Having stronger muscles around it to stabilize are the only things that have kept me going.
should have had the new knee years ago, but I'm convinced the gear has kept me on my feet.

It will give out one day, may as well live it up as opposed to coddling it.

Besides, I'm borderline TRT (11ish test naturally)
But I still want kids..
So blasting is the only time I'm not exhausted and feel like a bag of crushed assholes

Probably,
but I dont have high hopes of any peptides working.
I need at least one new knee.
Probably 5 years out for the second knee being replaced.
If it can help, sure... but chances of fixing a Torn ACL,MCL, Miniscus and no cartilage with peptides is pretty low.

Having stronger muscles around it to stabilize are the only things that have kept me going.
should have had the new knee years ago, but I'm convinced the gear has kept me on my feet.

It will give out one day, may as well live it up as opposed to coddling it.

Besides, I'm borderline TRT (11ish test naturally)
But I still want kids..
So blasting is the only time I'm not exhausted and feel like a bag of crushed assholes
Buddy of mine has a destroyed shoulder. He get cortisone shots because it won’t damage it further, but he’s mid 40’s and the doctor says he will have to stop heavy training once he gets a new one or he will wear it out. So he’s going to wait till it’s really gone, and keeps training because it’s beyond getting wrecked now, lol.
I wonder if he wishes that he didn’t do 400 lb plus behind the neck presses fir reps all the time now, or all the heavy 500 lb plus benching. Likely not, I think he loved being the strongest in the gym.

Buddy of mine has a destroyed shoulder. He get cortisone shots because it won’t damage it further, but he’s mid 40’s and the doctor says he will have to stop heavy training once he gets a new one or he will wear it out. So he’s going to wait till it’s really gone, and keeps training because it’s beyond getting wrecked now, lol.
I wonder if he wishes that he didn’t do 400 lb plus behind the neck presses fir reps all the time now, or all the heavy 500 lb plus benching. Likely not, I think he loved being the strongest in the gym.

Hahaha, I'm no where near that weight.
my spine honestly cant support that overhead, the herniated disks would scream too much.
I'm happy with free weight sets with 185 for reps.
My docs told me the same thing, no heavy squats or Deads after my new knees.
I said no way.
When it totally gives out I'll get it replaced, until then... I'll enjoy my deads

Lay on your back. Move your arms like you are doing snow angels. Work at getting your arms on the floor thru the whole motion. Every morning and after work

Every 30 min remind yourself to roll your shoulders back and down. You need to retrain your body to have better posture automatically.

If you get irritation thruout the day, I press my back against the wall, and lift my arms up at a 90 degree angle, place them against the wall and press up like doing a barbell press. Try to keep your arms on the wall.

If you are not flexible enough then you need to start stretching your pecs.

For your trap. Either sit on your hand and stretch your neck in the opposite direction, or standing put your arm out 30 degrees straight and stretch your neck the opposite direction.

Only do this if it’s pain free, or in a painfree way.

Look for the triggers that are causing your pain and avoid them. I bet you like to reach out and grab stuff with that hand. Start using your other hand. I bet you’ve likely overextended that arm a few times tying to grab something.

Change your exercises in the gym. Find ones that don’t cause pain or you have reduced pain from the next day.
This is really important. It will never heal if you keep doing the movements that is hurting it.

I also use the lacrosse ball against the wall to roll out the tight spots. Bring it to work with you and use it a few times a day.

Another thing that may help is Mackenzie exercises for the neck. You can easily find that on you tube.

I know we are taught to stretch it out, make it mobile if it’s hurt, but I am learning that that approach may not always be the best. I believe that avoiding your pain triggers, once the pain subsides, then the body will return it full range of motion agsin. If you wish to stretch do so after the pain has subsided.

Stretching certain things like your pecs is different, it’s allowing you to correct your posture, but you don’t have a pec injury, so you won’t agrivate your injury by stretching it, but actually will be improving it.

I suggest you buy a book off amazon called Back Mechanic by Scott McKenzie.

It’s more about lower back, but it helps you to realize that sometimes we go about pain relief in the wrong way.
Fantastic post. I'm going to try all of these. And I'll pick up the book.

Thanks a ton!

Fantastic post. I'm going to try all of these. And I'll pick up the book.

Thanks a ton!
No problem. The book is great. Every day I read a bit more, every day I'm impressed with it more. What I love about it is that its common sense, nothing fancy. It is so basic and simple that you think, fuck I already knew that, but get lazy and stop doing what they suggest and my pain comes back.
For example for lower back pain it suggests proper sitting, proper lifting techniques and so on. It says that you need to follow this evey day, not just until your back gets better. Obvious right, but what do we all do, baby our backs, lift perfect until it feels better than go back into our old lifting patterns until our back gets bad again.

Now so far the book has not mentioned anything about shoulders, but if you take what the book explains you can apply it to other areas of the body.

Hopefully it works for you, its only $40 so even if it doesn't its still pretty cheap.