Parrots/GH

When I take GH I always train my ass off otherwise why would I bother taking GH if my training and diet are on point. When I am training hard I fall asleep and stay asleep much better than when my training is haphazard. Could people be inadvertently thinking that GH is causing there improved sleep quality when its actually being caused by improved diet and exercise regimen?

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
nope - don't think so. I agree with @3ml 100%. HGH messes up my sleep bad but I love the stuff.

For myself on week 3 of 3iu/day generics…lethargy set in about a week and a 1/2 ago. I feel burned out all day, sleep wise hasn’t changed all that much really. Perhaps my dreams are more clear (if that makes sense) but mind muscle connection has definitely improved drastically and slightly better muscle separation. Other shit I am taking 125 test e/ 100 primo eod for the same time frame

nope - don't think so. I agree with @3ml 100%. HGH messes up my sleep bad but I love the stuff.
Ok I thought I was just imagining it. I def have weird sleep on hgh lathergic but don’t sleep better I don’t know where this myth of better sleep came from?? I wish that was the case. I’m running 4 iu pharma that I bought from the pharmacy and definatkey not improving my sleep at all.

Reactions: 3ml
Ok I thought I was just imagining it. I def have weird sleep on hgh lathergic but don’t sleep better I don’t know where this myth of better sleep came from?? I wish that was the case. I’m running 4 iu pharma that I bought from the pharmacy and definatkey not improving my sleep at all.
If you look up the 'side effects' of prescription HGH which is what I am taking you will see a bunch of a good sides and a few potential bads. I am yet to feel a damn thing but I have never exceeded 3 IU. My goals are different hence my dosage is usually 2 IU.
I don't look at HGH as giving me a lot of growth but it helps me heal and prevents injuries - if I can workout (I'm in my 40's and get injured all the time) for 3 months in a row two days on and one off, I make excellent progress. HGH helps with the wear and tear I put on my body.

The negative is it like @3ml said - F'n sleep. If I get 5-6 hours I am happy. Your not imagining it - maybe some guys get better sleep but not I. Is it worth it, to me it is as I recover quicker and inevitably won't need to take as many deload weeks or take 3-5 days off to make sure I am 100% ready to start up again (feel worn down and will get injured if I keep with progressive overload).

If you look up the 'side effects' of prescription HGH which is what I am taking you will see a bunch of a good sides and a few potential bads. I am yet to feel a damn thing but I have never exceeded 3 IU. My goals are different hence my dosage is usually 2 IU.
I don't look at HGH as giving me a lot of growth but it helps me heal and prevents injuries - if I can workout (I'm in my 40's and get injured all the time) for 3 months in a row two days on and one off, I make excellent progress. HGH helps with the wear and tear I put on my body.

The negative is it like @3ml said - F'n sleep. If I get 5-6 hours I am happy. Your not imagining it - maybe some guys get better sleep but not I. Is it worth it, to me it is as I recover quicker and inevitably won't need to take as many deload weeks or take 3-5 days off to make sure I am 100% ready to start up again (feel worn down and will get injured if I keep with progressive overload).
Same I’m also running script hgh and ya sleep is disrupted if anything not enhanced. I was running 4iu but scaled back to 3 so it lasts longer. And 4iu of pharm I experienced zero crappy sides no tingling or any of that. It’s weird how ppl associate that negative with it being proof that it’s a good product lol.

Reactions: 3ml
Same I’m also running script hgh and ya sleep is disrupted if anything not enhanced. I was running 4iu but scaled back to 3 so it lasts longer. And 4iu of pharm I experienced zero crappy sides no tingling or any of that. It’s weird how ppl associate that negative with it being proof that it’s a good product lol.
The side effects are proof that there's actually something in the vial that is likely 191aa GH but people think side effects = purity/quality which it doesn't.

I find the side effects much more pronounced with Generic than with pharma GH. I can't take more than about 2-3iu/d of generic without side effects coming on, for pharma the tingly hands kick in around 6iu/d....when I started running Humatrope the first time I messed up the math and was accidentally taking 9iu/d for the first month, the side effects of 9iu/d were similar to what I would have expected from 4iu/d of generic so I didn't think anything of it until I started wondering why I was going through cartridges so fast and realized the 72iu cartridge only has 3.15mls of water so every 0.1ml is 2.28iu of GH.

If I run Genos / Humas at 2-4iu/d I get some swelling in the fingers but that's it. My sleep is shit but I am also taking Tren at the moment which is the worst (slash the best...I can't stay mad at Tren haha). I always avoid taking it close to bed time though. Shots for me are first thing in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon before working out around 4pm. Nothing later than that.