Parrots/GH

Subsequent to sleep onset, GH concentrations increase markedly, suggesting a stimulatory influence of sleep on GH secretion. However, results have been inconsistent as to whether GH conversely exerts a significant influence on sleep. Hence, the effects of exogenous administration of GH and of GH secretion stimulated by GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) on sleep were reexamined in 3 experiments in healthy male volunteers. In Exp I, 12 men participated on 3 experimental nights, receiving a constant iv infusion of 5 IU GH (between 2100-0700 h), an im bolus injection of 5 IU GH at 2100 h, and placebo. In Exp II, the effects of a short iv infusion of a high dose of 48 IU GH (between 2345-2315 h) on sleep were evaluated in 3 men. In Exp III, the effects of continuous infusion of 30 micrograms/h GHRH (between 2200-0700 h) on sleep were compared to the placebo condition in 10 men. Experiments were double blind, within-subject, cross-over comparisons and included an adaptation night before experimental nights. On all nights, the subjects went to bed at 2300 h and were awakened at 0700 h. Administration of GH elevated plasma GH and somatomedin-C levels throughout the night (P < 0.005). Neither im administration of 5 IU GH nor iv administration of 5 and 48 IU GH had any effect on the total sleep time or the time spent in different sleep stages during the whole night or in the first and second halves of sleep time. Infusion of GHRH increased nocturnal GH secretion (P < 0.005), but the episodic pattern of GH secretion was maintained. However, sleep remained unchanged during GHRH infusion. From these results we conclude that in healthy man, systemic GH has no physiological role for sleep regulation.
that show exogenous gh at night has no direct effect on sleep patterns. could there still be indirect effects for athletes taking gh in the morning? ive been on for so long and i get great sleep so i cant say.

that show exogenous gh at night has no direct effect on sleep patterns. could there still be indirect effects for athletes taking gh in the morning? ive been on for so long and i get great sleep so i cant say.
Good catch
But this isnt the only study I have read. I was looking at another last night...couldn't sleep lol
(On 4iu Genotropin taken first thing am)
Anyhow
Patients with pituitary issues seem to get slightly and only slightly better sleep from growth hormone treatment.

I dont think anyone is studying the use of somatropin on healthy athletes for improved sleep. Since...well it doesnt improve sleep lol

@3ml
Have you ever tried MK677?
Im curious is you feel the same in regards to sleep with this product. I have definitely felt more rested in morning when I took it. Placebo from seeing everyone rave about it, maybe. But I did notice it myself but only from one source and a few years ago.

Well I guess we all got nothing better to do then get on here and lie about better sleep get a life bye
I wouldn’t get bent out of shape over it. So
much in the world of AAS is broscience and all these studies are clinical and not geared towards bb’ing. A lot of factors. I haven’t done research into it but like everything- lm sure there are studies that contradict this one. Just like the articles I was looking up months ago- some say 50mg proviron found it suppresses testosterone while other studies found zero suppression.
So many factors with our lives we live. When I cycle over a gram I start sleeping like shit with the weight I hold. I have taken hgh solo and felt fckn great on it. Early 2000s pharma and 2012 I finished up a year of generics. I wish I kept journals but I did run hgh on its own for months and felt great. I think I had better sleeps but truthfully can’t know for sure.

I wouldn’t get bent out of shape over it. So
much in the world of AAS is broscience and all these studies are clinical and not geared towards bb’ing. A lot of factors. I haven’t done research into it but like everything- lm sure there are studies that contradict this one. Just like the articles I was looking up months ago- some say 50mg proviron found it suppresses testosterone while other studies found zero suppression.
So many factors with our lives we live. When I cycle over a gram I start sleeping like shit with the weight I hold. I have taken hgh solo and felt fckn great on it. Early 2000s pharma and 2012 I finished up a year of generics. I wish I kept journals but I did run hgh on its own for months and felt great. I think I had better sleeps but truthfully can’t know for sure.
Very good points. Also different compounds affect people different. A couple examples. Deca increases my libido to the moon, where most talk about deca dick. I also dont like mast where most love it. Even the same compound on myself I react differently. I used mk677 alot and It use to put me in a deep sleep. 2 years later I just tried it again and now I dont sleep worth shit.. I get very vivid dreams and wake up alot. The dreams are fun thou..lol. but I never had the dreams before. Same dose, same lab..same timing..etc
Doseages, timing almost anything can affect a change.

Well I guess we all got nothing better to do then get on here and lie about better sleep get a life bye

Are you upset?
Why are you so triggered?
Buddy you dont even know if you have done real GH...you said you have never done pharma...so really what do you know?

Last edited:
@3ml
Im curious is you feel the same in regards to sleep with this product. I have definitely felt more rested in morning when I took it. Placebo from seeing everyone rave about it, maybe. But I did notice it myself but only from one source and a few years ago.
Yes I have tried MK
Truthfully I didn't like the water retention from it.
As far as sleep I cant say definitively. Imo it's a garbage compound

@3ml
it ruined my sleep. id wake up at 2-5 wide awake. so i tried different times in the evening 8-11. still no good. was ruining my life so i gave up. water retention was a factor and it didnt seem to do anything.

many factors can affect sleep. gh levels may not have direct relation to sleep but perhaps gh can repair something reducing someones sleep. im bullshitting here but say many trainees are over training which can reduce sleep quality. say gh improves recovery, bingo, better sleep.

it ruined my sleep. id wake up at 2-5 wide awake. so i tried different times in the evening 8-11. still no good. was ruining my life so i gave up. water retention was a factor and it didnt seem to do anything.

many factors can affect sleep. gh levels may not have direct relation to sleep but perhaps gh can repair something reducing someones sleep. im bullshitting here but say many trainees are over training which can reduce sleep quality. say gh improves recovery, bingo, better sleep.
That's how I feel on GH in regards to sleep. As well as my friends who have been running GH for a long time some over 2 decades. Wide awake super early in the am.

Interesting theory in your second paragraph. I doubt many people over tain from what I see in gyns... but hey who knows maybe you are onto something.

I guess you didn't know I could see deleted posts.

Am I a mouth piece or someone who actually knows what they are talking about?
So you read deleted posts, that People deleted on purpose.
You reading private messages as well?

Alright let’s bring it back to the discussion of hgh.

@3ml what you currently running? Have you tried hgh solo?

Reactions: 3ml
Alright let’s bring it back to the discussion of hgh.

@3ml what you currently running? Have you tried hgh solo?
4 iu of genotropin day
I get it delivered to my door from the pharmacy.

As for your question about GH alone are you referring to without insulin or without steroids?

4 iu of genotropin day
I get it delivered to my door from the pharmacy.

As for your question about GH alone are you referring to without insulin or without steroids?

Hgh with your current cycle with or without slin? I get your post but just curious if you’ve taken hgh on its own. No slin no AAS to see how you felt.

just curious because anything close to a gram of gear and over and my sleep is fckn rough. Had to have at least 2 day naps when running heavier cycles.

Hgh with your current cycle with or without slin? I get your post but just curious if you’ve taken hgh on its own. No slin no AAS to see how you felt.

just curious because anything close to a gram of gear and over and my sleep is fckn rough. Had to have at least 2 day naps when running heavier cycles.
I am currently running gh and trt. I have in the past ran GH on it's own or with try many times.

I believe my very first time running serostim was over 20 years ago. I ran it on it's own at that time and wanted to see what the hype was about.

I guess you didn't know I could see deleted posts.

Am I a mouth piece or someone who actually knows what they are talking about?
It was up for a hour I went back and deleted it because becouse I felt like a ass all we said was we had better sleep on gh but for whatever reason that ate you up am not a parrot nor do I have a reason to lie about better sleep bro guess this is getting like I see in the opti reviews there some guys saying they get better sleep on hgh that have a lot more credibility then me here and I never see you once arguing this fact with one of them

It was up for a hour I went back and deleted it because becouse I felt like a ass all we said was we had better sleep on gh but for whatever reason that ate you up am not a parrot nor do I have a reason to lie about better sleep bro guess this is getting like I see in the opti reviews there some guys saying they get better sleep on hgh that have a lot more credibility then me here and I never see you once arguing this fact with one of them
I am not singling you out.
I just started a thread pointing out that it looks like it's the new trend to parrot that people have better sleep on GH.

It seems to be a new thing and I was bringing this to light.

3,5,10,15,20 years ago
None of us ever mentioned better sleep. It was always worse
But all of a sudden some guys have ran a kit or two of generics and seem to have found a new side effect of GH out of the blue.

Maybe you are different, maybe from the other parrots you are experiencing a placebo effect.
Believe me or not "better sleep" is not a sign of Somatropin ....