Pareto review.

Ment - Excellent
Sustanon - Excellent
All oral Excellent.
Just didn't like using website so for now I've switched.
But Excellent product

Ordered Pareto Test C 250mg/mL. Buying process was great.

Issue is that I get PIP so badly everytime. I’m on 1ML e3D for my first blast and the site will get so painful it’s like a Charlie horse for days. I’m using 25g needles, warming it up, Injecting slowly, rotating sites between glute and quad. I don’t know what else to do. The pain is bad and gets in the way of working out.

Bad batch? Wrong company? Any ideas here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Issue is that I get PIP so badly everytime. I’m on 1ML e3D for my first blast and the site will get so painful it’s like a Charlie horse for days. I’m using 25g needles, warming it up, Injecting slowly, rotating sites between glute and quad. I don’t know what else to do. The pain is bad and gets in the way of working out.

Great company, could be technique.

I get zero pip , but i do sub q , no pip sub q done right, VG

Pareto is a top lab, there is next to no chance its bad gear.

If yoir still unsure and cant figure it out, write your rep, they most definitely will help you.

Are you getting PIP in your quads? I would advise trying the top of your glute and my personal favourite the ventro glute area (think that hip flexor that bulges when you lift your leg in front of you). If you are only doing 1 mL you could also inject your lats, that's another great spot. Delts are OK with 1mL but maybe put that off for a bit.

There is a sl;ight chance you are allergic to the carrier oil?

Otherwise you are doing everything fine.

Virgin muscle. Shitty injection technique.

Virgin muscle. Shitty injection technique.

Not sure this is true. Been pinning for 3 years of TRT. But always prescription and 0.5mL of 200mg/mL.

Always did glute for TRT. Only since ordering non prescription has this happened.

Maybe there’s an allergy to something in the product, Idk. Will try another lab to see…?

Not sure this is true. Been pinning for 3 years of TRT. But always prescription and 0.5mL of 200mg/mL.

Always did glute for TRT. Only since ordering non prescription has this happened.

Maybe there’s an allergy to something in the product, Idk. Will try another lab to see…?

Ok, you should have mentioned that in your initial post. Sounded like you were a noob and brand new to pinning.

What oil is your TRT?

Yeah you could be allergic to something in there .... but still strange. Definitely reach out to your rep.

Ok, you should have mentioned that in your initial post. Sounded like you were a noob and brand new to pinning.

What oil is your TRT?

Yeah you could be allergic to something in there .... but still strange. Definitely reach out to your rep.

Should have been more clear. New to CB, and still a noob on blasting.

Prescription (what I get but not enough to blast): Valeant Delasteryl Test E 200 mg/mL in Sesame Oil

Pareto order (getting bad PIP and swelling): Test C 250 mg/mL in Cottonseed oil

Does my body just not like whatever their suspension is…?

Yeah your body might be getting used to the carrier oil (they may use GSO, I can't remember off the top of my head). Since it's different from your usual carrier.

How bad is the PIP? How many pins have you had?

Yeah your body might be getting used to the carrier oil (they may use GSO, I can't remember off the top of my head). Since it's different from your usual carrier.

How bad is the PIP? How many pins have you had?

On my 8th pin of blast. PIP swelling and lasting for 4 days. Breaking squat sets because that bad.

Pareto vial says Cottonseed. Hope to get used to it… :/