PARABOLAN : trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate OR hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ?

SHKilla

Whats the deal ? Ive got information online calling parabolan both of these names , are these esters of trenbolone different from eachother?

in that same vein, has anyone had any experience with it ? im thinking of running this at a low dose as a 5th cycle down the line 100-150 a week, to get a taste of the power of tren.

Both esters have been used and there is alot of misinformation on parabolan. I would ask your source what ester they use. Imo most parabolan is tren hex now. For whatever reason hex its apparently the most toxic. The ester weight is what throws me off. Tren hex should have a higher molecular weight that tren e if its a shorter ester imo... so who knows whats in there

Tren a 87mg per 100
Tren hex 65mg ?
Tren e 70mg

Both esters have been used and there is alot of misinformation on parabolan. I would ask your source what ester they use. Imo most parabolan is tren hex now. For whatever reason hex its apparently the most toxic. The ester weight is what throws me off. Tren hex should have a higher molecular weight that tren e if its a shorter ester imo... so who knows whats in there

Tren a 87mg per 100
Tren hex 65mg ?
Tren e 70mg

I think you’re looking at it wrong sir.

As ester weight grows active hormone decreases. Aka. Larger the ester, less active hormone per mg of raw esterfied product.

Conversely shorter the ester more active hormone per.

That is what you show above.

Lastly. I believe that the op is not referring to two separate esters, I believe it is two separate ways of saying the same thing. Organic chem was a while ago, but I believe that is the only difference. Name and how it’s being said.

Sorry i meant tren hex should have more active hormone then enthanate.. if its a shorter ester....and it doesn't.. thats what confuses me

Sorry i meant tren hex should have more active hormone then enthanate.. if its a shorter ester....and it doesn't.. thats what confuses me

No molar mass on tren hex is greater than tren enanthate. It is not a shorter ester. Tren E is shorter.

Tren e C25H34O3 @ 382g/mol

Tren hex C26H34O4 @ 415g/mol

Also remember it’s not only number carbons that determine the behaviour of the drug ie depot length. Arrangement of the ester including double or triple bonds as well as cyclical arrangements within the structure also affects how the drug will depot.

In terms of Tren Ester length

Tren Ace (3 day half life)

Tren E (Enanthate Ester, 7 days)

Tren Hex (10-14 days)
Really dependant on the individual and how they process the compound.

As for molecular weight...
I cant add anything that Newf hasnt already said.

Edit:
Ace is obviously King.

I will be running experiments on 2 week Tren Ace cycle kick starts.
Taking some Bill Robert's advice.

Thanks guys thats where I was confused. Some places actually say hex is a shorter ester than enthanate and other places say its longer

I don't understand.Years back Hex was touted as in between ace and enth for duration,and the time to feel it.I used plenty of hex in short runs and always found it took about a day longer than ace to start feeling it.

I don't understand.Years back Hex was touted as in between ace and enth for duration,and the time to feel it.I used plenty of hex in short runs and always found it took about a day longer than ace to start feeling it.
That what all my steroid books said.

Who cares about the textbook.It is NOT a long ester in real life.

Im glad to see im not the only one...lol.. I gave up on trying to figure this out long ago. Too much conflicting information. 200mg/ml Tren E for the Win!!

Newf,simple test.Use the same amount,let us say a very conservative 225 mg per week(same amount Dorian used).How long to notice the enth working?For me about 4 weeks,5 for physical changes?Hex?Need I say more?

Newf,simple test.Use the same amount,let us say a very conservative 225 mg per week(same amount Dorian used).How long to notice the enth working?For me about 4 weeks,5 for physical changes?Hex?Need I say more?

I listed the empirical formula and the molar weight my friend. You can’t argue that based on feelings.

Feelings don’t trump fact. So yes. You would have to say more.... however in this case you can’t. Unless you are going to tell me that organic chemistry is make believe and takes second place to your feelings.

In this case I think we can agree that the ester appears to be of no significance.

The ester is responsible for rate of depot primarily. All esters are. The remaining piece of the compound is just trenbolone. For all three. Which is why mg:mg tren ace is the strongest compound.... it contains the most trenbolone mg:mg because the ester is smaller.

Esters work that way in every single Aas out there. They are added to slow down rate of absorption and make things more fat soluable.

In this case I believe too much information was bad for some peeple.Users were reporting longer times to be effective.I think some unscrupulous reps simply sold underdosed enth.