Orion!

lol, lucky bugger, 20 mg is probably too much for me...lolol

I’m just trying to figure out my next run with Tren. I’m hoping I can control the sides with dosage but not sure. I’ve been just cruising lately at 250 Sust/week and just for kicks shot 200mg of Tren E with the last Sust shot. Within 2 days I knew WTF was happening. Short temper, blood pressure up a bit. Love Tren, but man, the sides are brutal.

I’m just trying to figure out my next run with Tren. I’m hoping I can control the sides with dosage but not sure. I’ve been just cruising lately at 250 Sust/week and just for kicks shot 200mg of Tren E with the last Sust shot. Within 2 days I knew WTF was happening. Short temper, blood pressure up a bit. Love Tren, but man, the sides are brutal.
Brother i love sust, i do so well on it, zero sides including water retention. When i would add tren, it was identical for me, 48 hours or a tad longer or shorter and i started to feel like a different person, and not for the better. Deca will do mit also , but if i split the dose and run around 400 mg split up between 3-4 shots a week i am much better, if i do it all in one shot for the week, i am in trouble, even still i had this occur not too long ago and i did deca in one shot, 1.5 mls or 450 mg and in a few days i was holding on to myself, then about 5 days later i was back on earth and realized, it is what it is and i cant be trying for 1 shot deca anymore. Lower and split works much better, and i wish i knew why, something in my dna, and others feel zip like that negatively..
So 400 mg only and split up, but test e, sust, primo, mast i can get er done and nothing, one bit of a 19 nor and i have to watch it, and i do love the effect and growth from deca..

Brother i love sust, i do so well on it, zero sides including water retention. When i would add tren, it was identical for me, 48 hours or a tad longer or shorter and i started to feel like a different person, and not for the better. Deca will do mit also , but if i split the dose and run around 400 mg split up between 3-4 shots a week i am much better, if i do it all in one shot for the week, i am in trouble, even still i had this occur not too long ago and i did deca in one shot, 1.5 mls or 450 mg and in a few days i was holding on to myself, then about 5 days later i was back on earth and realized, it is what it is and i cant be trying for 1 shot deca anymore. Lower and split works much better, and i wish i knew why, something in my dna, and others feel zip like that negatively..
So 400 mg only and split up, but test e, sust, primo, mast i can get er done and nothing, one bit of a 19 nor and i have to watch it, and i do love the effect and growth from deca..

Wow, we must be twins. Same exact situation here with Deca as well. Appreciate your detailed response, I have never tried splitting the dose into twice/week but am going to try that as well as adding some primo. @Sorbate says this works very well for him.

Maybe between splitting it up and adding primo I can keep my sanity and get the results I’m looking for.

Cheers.

Wow, we must be twins. Same exact situation here with Deca as well. Appreciate your detailed response, I have never tried splitting the dose into twice/week but am going to try that as well as adding some primo. @Sorbate says this works very well for him.

Maybe between splitting it up and adding primo I can keep my sanity and get the results I’m looking for.

Cheers.
I am not certain if the addition of primo helps. I was adding primo and i didnt notice too much for relief, but then again, i didnt go long, i just wanted out of the mind fuck, i hate that feeling more than any other...

BUT i can run primo, mast and anything else with zero issues at all, none...

I felt the best, which i can still feel the 19 nor effect., but feel the best when i split up eod shots, so 3-4 per week.
I will try adding primo off the get go and see if it helps out...
Just commencing now and i taper up, so right now i just started the deca and have been running the Sust a couple weeks, then deca for a coupl;e weeks, then add in second shot and 3rd shots as i go along, i increase my intake slowly. As i plateau with the recovery of the muscle memory, i grow real fast and as i slow, i add in a bit more and then i will add in an oral, like var in about 5-6 weeks into the cycle, and run for about 8 weeks and be fully on with around 400 mg of sust, 400 mg of deca, 300 mg of primo and 30-40 mg/var per day. Then after i'm finished the 8 weeks of orals, i will switch out the deca and drop it and keep the primo and sust and maybe add in winnie for a few weeks as i taper down, then taper until only test and then off completely, then pct and break and repeat...
That is all i use for products now and Mast, nothing else except maybe, mayyybbbeee a bit of dbol on next run, not this one..
I love restarting after off for awhile, the growth is fast and feels awesome with muscles crawling under the3 skin and filling out daily...
I don't get the same feel on all the time..