Orion!

Thomas31x

Trusted Member
Got a little stock up of Orion yesterday.

Real good packaging have to say tightly wrapped and real small. Shot an extra pin of the Cyp earlier smooth and seemed to push through the 29g pretty quick. Not a big thing but something I noticed!

Great lab quick shipping and fast replies.

Attachments

• 20210626_235441_20210627003110631.jpg
    20210626_235441_20210627003110631.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 108
Here we go, Orion labs. Is this still as amazing as it was back when it was first launched?? I remember sitting in my back yard with this guy talking about things. Trainned together once and what session that was. Intensity was up every second. The Sust450 was made just for me and my cycles at the time and worked incredible. (Thats how I like to remember it ) 😄 lots of good memories are coming back seeing this.

Here we go, Orion labs. Is this still as amazing as it was back when it was first launched?? I remember sitting in my back yard with this guy talking about things. Trainned together once and what session that was. Intensity was up every second. The Sust450 was made just for me and my cycles at the time and worked incredible. (Thats how I like to remember it ) 😄 lots of good memories are coming back seeing this.
The last cycle I did 6 years ago was Orion sust 450 with some test and tren base and winny v towards the end of cycle. I actually just found an old bottle of the sust 450 and some left over winny in a box the other day

Im on their diablo blend right now and im liking it. Though it would have some pip being prop, tren ace and mast prop but its good. Maybe 2 out of 10 for pip

That Sus450 is so well brewed with virtually no pip!
I was only doing .3ml eod so not large volume but .75 test and .5ml Tren base daily didn't have much for pip either, except pec pins had a nice burn and some discomfort both bases went through a 31g slin pin which was nice

Got a little stock up of Orion yesterday.

Real good packaging have to say tightly wrapped and real small. Shot an extra pin of the Cyp earlier smooth and seemed to push through the 29g pretty quick. Not a big thing but something I noticed!

Great lab quick shipping and fast replies.
any (EDITED by Moderator - OD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it is. :) Stopping Deca in 4 weeks, then will smash the tren till end of March :)
I envy you guys, if i did tren again, id end up divorced, in jail 80% chance these days for sure, without a job, as i am not good with stress scenarios on Tren, and i would be an absolute walking zit, i have great bloods and healthy and not too much for emotional stuff on most gear i can handle it well.
Stress in my job is a different animal, and i can handle at all times at work in public when i need to, but it kills me on my own and when i am out and about & not requiring to hold my shit IN!!, Around rude people or bullies or road ragers etc.
I loved the results on tren ie muscle physique & aggression wise, but tren just hates me....

Orion i haven't tried in a little while, from all reports they are bang on and i will be running soon. Good folks on board from my knowledge.

Last edited:
I envy you guys, if i did tren again, id end up divorced, in jail 80% chance these days for sure, without a job, as i am not good with stress scenarios on Tren, and i would be an absolute walking zit, i have great bloods and healthy and not too much for emotional stuff on most gear i can handle it well.
Stress in my job is a different animal, and i can handle at all times at work in public when i need to, but it kills me on my own and when i am out and about & not requiring to hold my shit IN!!, Around rude people or bullies or road ragers etc.
I loved the results on tren ie muscle physique & aggression wise, but tren just hates me....

Orion i haven't tried in a little while, from all reports they are bang on and i will be running soon. Good folks on board from my knowledge.
Oh I agree mate, but the days of doing high does of tren are done. No more then 200-300 mg a week now.