Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

using Orion.. albuteral..‘playing around cycling the helios and albuteral.. and I really enjoy the albuteral 4mg 3x a day.. never taken it alone def less harsh then Clen

I've used Orion for probably almost 10 years. They never disappoint. Picked up some test and tren from the amazing auction they had a few weeks back and as always customer service was top notch, delivery was fast, payment was easy just all around the best experience!

I still had a shit load of their tadalafil from way back and just finished them recently. They still rocked 8 yrs later, insane. I want to order these again and I really really hope they are the same exact tadalafil tabs

Been on Orion Clomid and HCG for 5 wks now. Telling from my bloodwork and semen analysis this stuff is as good as it gets, massive increases in very short span of time. Response time & service is A++

One of the best labs that ever came on our market!!! Was worth every penny. I wish they were present today!!

Nice day for fishing i say....Rain possible later on though.....lolol
Coop sounds familair. Hasnt he fished on other review posts too with the same/similar response?

I just checked he did on the pareto review... not his exact words caus ei forgot to copy it but it was something along the lines of...
Him:
Great lab! too bad i lost their reps info

Me:
Their reps email is pretty unforgettable if u had it before i dont think you would forget it

His general reaction:
he was confused

After a long break, I jumped on 1.6ml of their test c200. Buttery smooth, no pip.

Kickstarted with 20mg/d of sdrol and I’m up about 12lbs in 3.5 weeks.

I feel like a god! But my wife’s too busy to help.