Online prescription pharm.. ahh,

Geo

Trusted Member
Without a prescription in Canada? Do these exist? I mean I did a google search and many popped up, but I’m looking for recommendations from people who have used one. There may be posts about this stuff, and if I come off as the annoying, is this question seriously being asked again, guy. Sorry. Just curious,

to add context here, I’m looking for blood pressure medication.

Yea I’ve been looking at a few meds, want to start out low. I’m wondering if there’s any way to get these meds online without a script?
Yup, few places but unfortunately the places i know would count as giving a source as they deal with peds.

I do not know other places, except express pct but they shut down, but i hear there starting back up soon. That would be a good place when they start back up.

Admin loves to answer these questions though so pop them a message and he will help you out.

Yup, few places but unfortunately the places i know would count as giving a source as they deal with peds.

I do not know other places, except express pct but they shut down, but i hear there starting back up soon. That would be a good place when they start back up.

Admin loves to answer these questions though so pop them a message and he will help you out.
I understand for sure. Good to know there are some places out there I may be able to access. Thank you