old school computer games

loved those games ... galaga, joist, pacman, minesweeper??? Duke Nukem was one of my favs @BunkMass ...Doom was my second favorite then Blood (this game had a lot of the sayings from the Army of Darkness). vMy son and I use to play a lot of HangTime, what a riot. I actually stopped playing when all the group play started and 3D worlds came in.
No love for wolfenstein? The original that paved the way for first person shooters it was a gooder!

The last computer game I can recall getting into was this war type game like "war craft", but it was tanks, misles etc..

You had your base that you had to build up and make an amry, then you had to find the opponent on the map and attack once you had built up your forces.. I can't remmeber the name, but if anyone does this thread reminded me off if and I'd probably buy it to play a bit.

I was in Ontario during the ice storm of 1998 and I was one of the only houses in the neighborhood with power and played that game several hours a day.

Anyone know the name?

Duke nukem, wolfenstein, doom!!!!

My all time favorite is by far blades of steel. Haha

I owned and loved blades of steel. The best was running into each other enough to get a fight going.

And there was another aspect of the game I recall trying to get to a lot. I think it was a shoot out?

What about Nintendo's Ice Hockey lol.. You made your team and even picked your players body types which each had advantages and distadvantages lol.

Zelda for NES...

I rememebr me and my brother got my mother to bring home a big package of paper.. Then we literally made our own map of the Zelda world marking each secret on the map.. 1 paper equalled one screen.. Then we would move over a screen in the game, tape a new peice of paper to the previous and draw what we saw on the screen on that paper, then moved over a screen and repeated over and over.. The map took up the better part of the living room lol

Just bought my new PC, switching over from ps4. Old school though... how about snake?

Not as old as some of the games but Halo and World of Warcraft are the shit! Oldest game I ever go back and play tho are probably tetris/pacman

The last computer game I can recall getting into was this war type game like "war craft", but it was tanks, misles etc..

You had your base that you had to build up and make an amry, then you had to find the opponent on the map and attack once you had built up your forces.. I can't remmeber the name, but if anyone does this thread reminded me off if and I'd probably buy it to play a bit.

I was in Ontario during the ice storm of 1998 and I was one of the only houses in the neighborhood with power and played that game several hours a day.

Anyone know the name?

Was it command and conquer? They had a pretty good series of games

No love for wolfenstein? The original that paved the way for first person shooters it was a gooder!
I forgot that one I played that all the time as well. My son was young and he did not like some of the gore and villians jumping out in front of you so he hid under the table when I played ...lol

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum!

My friend just ordered me a Pandoras Box game console from Ali Express. 7000 oldschool games preloaded. I cant wait until it arrives!
I loved Duke saying ... Who wants some? ... and ... Groovy. I also liked when he went up to the strippers and handed them money.

Wasn't it duke who also sai d"its time to kick some ass and chew some gum and I'm all out of gum"
yep something like that. I played ever version that came out.... He was so cool ... A little female harassment sayings lol.

Wasn't it duke who also sai d"its time to kick some ass and chew some gum and I'm all out of gum"
The best was when you walked up to the arcade game in Duke Nukem and it was Duke Nukem and he says "i dont have time to play with myself" lol even at a very young age I still got the joke.