Ok to drink while using aas?

Alcohol is poison and a depressant. Causes organ failure brain damage and death. If my attempt at sarcasm failed I apologize no disrespect intended.

Booze is bad. Outside of this is an expensive lie. My 2 cents. Have a great vacation. 🌴☀️
Oh I thought you meant the NAC.......
No offence taken..... I have not had a sip of alcohol for well over 2 years, not something I really enjoy anymore......

Part of the reason guys stop orals is that when you're older your kidneys and all your stuff has more wear and tear and doesn't work as efficiently or takes more damage to get the same amount of work done. So it makes sense to not pile on on top of that and fuck everything up real bad.

This brings up a strange phenomenon in this world. Maybe not so strange and just part of youth feeling indestructible. Maybe better to just call it stupid lol. That being the use of more harmful compounds while we are young. Would be smarter not to use them at all instead of waiting till the damage is done before quitting. I've been just as stupid about this as the average meathead btw.

In a more perfect bubble wrapped world most of us would be best to leave the orals alone unless we had a lot more to gain than just being built better and being stronger. Most of them a have a more temporary positive effect than common injectables but do more lasting damage. Now to contradict that Var is probably the least harmful one that's useful and has results that last for a bit.
Maybe check what kinda shape your kidneys are in first, check liver while you're at it. Obviously a full workup would be ideal.

You've got to figure out for yourself what's worth the damage.
This is funny because I literally have not met anyone ever who starts out responsibly and smart including myself. I feel like regardless of what ppl are told that’s what they’re gonna do. Start stupid clean up your act later seems to be a very common theme.