Oat milk

flexappeal

So apparently I've been living under a rock as I just heard of oat milk :oops: Anyways for those in the know what are your thoughts? Good/bad, tasty/gross, good for you/bad for you...

Best tasting fake milk in my opinion. I'm severely lactose intolerant. I've tried the rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk but oat tastes the best.
I dont use it for nutrition value so no comment there. I just put it in my coffee and such

Best tasting fake milk in my opinion. I'm severely lactose intolerant. I've tried the rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk but oat tastes the best.
I dont use it for nutrition value so no comment there. I just put it in my coffee and such

I like the taste of Soy Milk better ... Oat is a lil bitter to me. Especially in coffee. Try the barista soy stuff for coffee.

So if its just the lactose that bothers you, have you tried Fairlife milk? Its ultrafiltered skim milk has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk. The ultrafiltration is what removes the lactose making it lactose free and its also why the sugar content is so much less.....no milk sugar.

This stuff tastes fricken fantastic too.

I am severely intolerant to lactose and whey.

My go to is cashew beverage. it tastes the best in cereal and smoothies plus it’s easily digestible.

I have avoided oat beverage as reviews say it’s one of the hardest to digest of the alternative dairy beverages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy it, the other nut based ones are good too. It helps me keep my calories low, or at least get them from other food sources I’d rather eat. Can’t beat 30 cals a cup.

I am severely intolerant to lactose and whey.

My go to is cashew beverage. it tastes the best in cereal and smoothies plus it’s easily digestible.

I have avoided oat beverage as reviews say it’s one of the hardest to digest of the alternative dairy beverages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Digestive enzymes.
I used to have a tough time digesting oats every day, pop one pill in the morning, no gas no issues.

Soy milk, isn’t soy bad for men?

naw, not really. More studies now show that soy has more anti-estrogenic than estrogenic effects on the body. Early studies in mice showed the opposite. Soy milk is a bit different, leaning more neutral than anti-estrogenic. To be honest, I don't drink any milk. The thought of drinking a full glass grosses me out. I use a little in smoothies, cappuccinos and once a year on Lucky Charms.

Oat can be good. I find that if you make it yourself it is much better than any store bought. Easy to make too. Same as almond milk. I won’t touch the store bought stuff but when the wife makes it from scratch it’s fucking delicious.

I am lactose a tyrant I drank milk called A2 it’s real milk they just remove compound A1 that causes people like me have upset stomach It seem to work for me.

Fairlife brand milk. Ultra filtered, lactose free, 50% more protein, 50% less sugar, shelf stable almost 4 months unopened. Their Chocolate milk is INSANELY good

Allmax Hexapro protein powder mixed with even skim Fairlife is the absolute best....you'd never think it was good for you with such low sugar and no lactose.

So if its just the lactose that bothers you, have you tried Fairlife milk? Its ultrafiltered skim milk has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk. The ultrafiltration is what removes the lactose making it lactose free and its also why the sugar content is so much less.....no milk sugar.

This stuff tastes fricken fantastic too.
Fairlife milk is unreal. I would say it's the best kept secret but it's always sold out now.

Fairlife milk is unreal. I would say it's the best kept secret but it's always sold out now.
It is getting harder to find as unfortunately it is American based.
If they have em I usually grab a couple even if we're not low, they keep for a long time.
They were working on opening a plant in Peterborough but then this covid put a pause on that I believe.

All this stuff sounds disgusting

Agreed, except for Fairlife. It tastes better than regular milk

It is getting harder to find as unfortunately it is American based.
If they have em I usually grab a couple even if we're not low, they keep for a long time.
They were working on opening a plant in Peterborough but then this covid put a pause on that I believe.

I generally have 3 or 4 bottles in storage at the back of my fridge, and I live alone. Have you tried the chocolate? It's liquid crack