Nootropics anyone?

Wtf is a speed weenie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never heard that term either..lol
Googled it...lol

speed weenie
when a man consumes a large amount of methamphetamine, then tries to engage in any form of sexuall intercourse, but his weeiner turns into a gummie worm and will not get hard.
girl i was so excited when monndo came over, we layed in my bed and the motha fuka had speed weenie

Strange I never had this issue and I took concerta, and switched to adderall with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And who the fuck takes amphetamines and steroids at the same time? Your blood pressure must be 200+
Plus you must think ur getting cut a.f.
Cause ur getting skinny a.f. for neversleeping or eatting

Any of you try noopept?
Its not an amphetamine is it?
I thought there was more out there in terms of brain functioning otherthen stimulants

Adderall is 3 different types of amphetamine salts.
Minds well just by meth off the street.
While I somewhat agree and would never buy meth off the street, I do have adhd and controlled doses do help me a lot. Adhd is pretty dumb, it's not all hyper activity it's also forgetting dates, Bill dates reading full pages in books and not having a clue what you just read and being too distracted to retain new information. Yes in any other state I would be dead against it or any narcotic for that matter. I even quit taking it for a year when I started my first cycles but trust me it did more harm then good

While I somewhat agree and would never buy meth off the street, I do have adhd and controlled doses do help me a lot. Adhd is pretty dumb, it's not all hyper activity it's also forgetting dates, Bill dates reading full pages in books and not having a clue what you just read and being too distracted to retain new information. Yes in any other state I would be dead against it or any narcotic for that matter. I even quit taking it for a year when I started my first cycles but trust me it did more harm then good
100% I wouldn't go to an appointment or job interview and I'd probably forget to go to work from time to time, I got myself into a lot of debt when I was younger simply because I'd forget to pay bills or completely forget I had some of them

My ADHD has gotten better over the years, but I also supplement lion's mane, inulin fibre, and probiotics, when my gut health is in check my ADHD symptoms seem to lessen

Amphetamine and others in that family cause your flacid penis to be smaller which then causes other issues
Like a turtle
I don't know if you get this one as well, but I tend to hyper focus borderline obsess over my interests, like powerlifting, steroids, guns etc... Drives my wife up the damn wall sometimes lol

Idk if i was misdiagnosed or what... but they say stimulants affect people who have adhd different, compared to people who dont have it. When taking stimulants, i have the sympotoms of having adhd.
When i was younger in school, instead of having p.e. once every two days; i got to have it twice a day and i got to pick 5 diff students every time to skip a class with me. I also, would do obscene shit to entertain myself anywhere and everywhere. I couldnt read and retain info and i was forgetfull a.f.... just as u describe. However, as i got older i learned there is appropriate places to expel energy and places i just gotta sit tight. It used to give me extreme anxiety; i would get this stiffness in my neck, it would lock but vibrate at the same time. I had to cut out all sort of non positive stimuli.
I stopped listeningto music, stopped watching action, suspense and horror shows, stopped drinking: caffine, sugary drinks, alcohol, stopped smoking ciggarettes, drugs and eating candy. I stayed away from exciting people, the whole nine yards. Quite a few friends said i seemed like i died inside but w.e. lol. I dont hang out with any of em anymore(i fucked all the girls later on too, lol)After a few years i discovered steroids, idk if steroids was the final piece or if it just happened at about the same time i started steroids but boom. Like just completely changed, went from being afraid of having eye contact and being around more then one person because the anxiety, i could public speak, it took a bit of practice but i could read entire books in a day and get the whole picture, found it better then movies, the characters were never anyone u didnt like, they could look how u wanted them to and you could just tinker around to make it better then the movie. Im still forgetful but i blame that on blunt force to the brain too many times.
I cant listen to music at all, listen to a few eminem songs and next thing i know im selling drugs doing armed robbery lol, not really but im easily stimulated to say the least. So i focus on feel good music when i do listen.
I watched my brother start by being a normal kid.. well as normal as could be considering our circumstances... my mom putting him on riddlin then when he couldnt sleep he was prescribed an anti psychotic to help sleep... then when his behaviour started going fuckered, having extreme mood swings, he was put on an anti depressant and a mood stablizer... i remember him crying all the time because he couldnt figure out why he was the way he was. He started doing hard drugs because my mom did'em and he had the mentality lots of people on psychotropics do, :maybe it will make me normal".... drug addiction, gang affiliation, drug dealling, gun fights, banned from towns, police following him around constantly... all by the age of 17. He then ran away from everything, became homeless, stopped meds, stopped it all. You would hang out with him and he was completely normal. Like no sign of sever mental issues, nothing. But since he was homeless he was a theif so no one could let him in our houses. He was found dead in an ally two or so months ago. Dont know if it was drugs or the cold or both i guess he met some guy a few days before and he gave him drugs and buddy woke up and went in the store to warm up, left my brother out there and he didnt wake up. They didnt run an autopsy. They oftendont on homeless people or run investigations on a lot of teen deaths either.... anyways i could plainly see, even as a 6 year old that it was the medication doing all this. So when my mom tried to put me on the same route i wasnt so accepting of her decision and my condition only stayed as adhd, but that too is subjective... i could say my adhd wasnt anything but a symptom of sociological factors, aswell.

Edit:few spelling corrections

Last edited:
It was a whole lot of effort but i stayed of prescription drugs andthat was the goal. Many times i wanted to quit and just take the doctors orders, everytime ibwent to a doctor they tried putting me on something. But ive stayed off n im glad about the decision..
So are all brain meds some sort of stimulant... like that loins main some guy mentionedand noopept n stuff?

It was a whole lot of effort but i stayed of prescription drugs andthat was the goal. Many times i wanted to quit and just take the doctors orders, everytime ibwent to a doctor they tried putting me on something. But ive stayed off n im glad about the decision..
So are all brain meds some sort of stimulant... like that loins main some guy mentionedand noopept n stuff?
Man first off I'm so sorry for your loss. That's horrible man really sad, I hope your doing OK that's a lot to deal with. That what you described about yourself though is me to a T. I never did anything in school except get in trouble. I got pushed through by teachers until I dropped out in grade 8. I didn't think I had it in me to do school it was so stressful and I knew I could never finish it. Amazingly enough after 20 years of very troubled behavior I finally got diagnosed and medicated and lo and behold I graduated high school. In jail but I finished 27 credits and got my certificate. I went to college after and got a 4.o GPA. Yea some meds don't work for people and I think some do. Also I feel for you and your brother and I'll tell you we have a lot more in common then you think. I've changed my friends and honestly no lie I think more then 3/4 of them are dead now. I mean literally from over doses, suicides car accidents and life sentences in jail I probably had 30 or 40 friends loose there lives. I still have close family struggling with fentynol addiction and I worry about them everyday. I changed my self so much that I can say other then working out and liking martial arts I'm probably almost the exact opposite of who I was growing up. I think child hood adhd and anxiety didn't dam me but i didn't have much of a chance. Again though I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope your doing OK getting through that. 😔

Man first off I'm so sorry for your loss. That's horrible man really sad, I hope your doing OK that's a lot to deal with. That what you described about yourself though is me to a T. I never did anything in school except get in trouble. I got pushed through by teachers until I dropped out in grade 8. I didn't think I had it in me to do school it was so stressful and I knew I could never finish it. Amazingly enough after 20 years of very troubled behavior I finally got diagnosed and medicated and lo and behold I graduated high school. In jail but I finished 27 credits and got my certificate. I went to college after and got a 4.o GPA. Yea some meds don't work for people and I think some do. Also I feel for you and your brother and I'll tell you we have a lot more in common then you think. I've changed my friends and honestly no lie I think more then 3/4 of them are dead now. I mean literally from over doses, suicides car accidents and life sentences in jail I probably had 30 or 40 friends loose there lives. I still have close family struggling with fentynol addiction and I worry about them everyday. I changed my self so much that I can say other then working out and liking martial arts I'm probably almost the exact opposite of who I was growing up. I think child hood adhd and anxiety didn't dam me but i didn't have much of a chance. Again though I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope your doing OK getting through that. 😔
Thanks. Yea it is what it is.
I dont know any family member who isnt or at least at some point was a drug addict. But i dont know much of my family lol. I dropped out in grade 8 too! Lol go us!
I remember i was kicked outta townfor selling drugs and i was lookingat 2 years in juvi it was my third charge seperate and my friends n i were like hey at least i have a chanceat a high education.
Oddly enough that thinking made my judge change the ruling. I was told i haveto go backto school and graduate beforethe probation was over... i graduated in just under a year... dropped out for 3 years, no schoolimg yet graduated a year earlier. I got scholarships and everything for university... what did u go to college for? Did u persue it once u graded?
I remember i was obsessed with this chick. I was 15 and she was about to smoke crack (i prob wouldda too but i just hit that revilation point where i was like i wanna dothings differently, i used to smoke it with my mom when i was 13, but she died infront of me at 14, at least i thought she did but thays a diff story)with our friends and i was like let me take you away from this. And i did she ditched her 24 year old bf(she was 18) we dated for almost 6 years now shes a model in california. All our friends are drug addicts dead and or in prison too.

So back to the original question lol... is noopept a stimulant or are there things out there thats arnt stimulants?

1-2 sprays of 1mg Nicorette and a large americano :) give it a go good for appy suppression too. cheap and affective.

I've been taking the smooth pretty much everyday and it helps with mental clarity. The dream stuff helps with sleep as well. I take it probably every second night or so. I'm trying not to take it too often because it has melatonin in it. Definitely suggest smooth for people who want a bit more mental clarity. Suggested dose is 3-6 caps. I usually take 2 or 3 so the stuff works well for me.

Wondering what is legal and Canada and what is not.... or best place to source nootropics (e.g., Modafinil). Is Adrafinil legal in Canada, available anywhere? I've been having trouble finding it.

I'm ordering some nootropics from gorilla mind to try em out (love their pre, legit the only one I will ever buy). Never used nootropics, no idea if I'll benifit from them. I wanna hear any experience anyone has had here. Worth it? Or am I wasting my birthday cash?
I'm looking at picking up:
Gorilla mind smooth
Gorilla dream
Lock and load (for my other head)
They give a pretty good boost without any real negatives or comedowns in a lot of cases. They're extremely expensive for what they do and I haven't really used them much since starting testosterone since i find im functioning really well all the time regardless now and it's cheaper and less cumbersome. But I've got quite a bit of experience.

A choline supplement will be one of the best staple nootropics. Alpha GPC is the best with CDP choline as a 2nd cheaper alternative. This will help with mood, energy, learning, memory, and a lot more.

Stacking choline with racetams can be pretty powerful depending on how you go about it. When I was grinding on my business I found that 300mg alpha GPC with 750mg oxiracetam, 750mg puracetam and 300mg pramiracetam gave me an amphetamine like focus for 3 hours or so. Very powerful combo.

Aniracetam is said to be really good for social anxiety but it didn't do much for me in that regard. It did improve my memory and especially verbal fluency though.

Noopept is great. It kills anxiety, gives you a great focus, memory and motivation boost while turning your emotions down for 2-3 hours with a noticeable boost for the rest of the day. It's very good for brain growth in the long term too. Dosage has to be dialed in along with choline dosage or it can acutely give you the short term memory of a gold fish or give you headaches. It needs some respect but when dialed in it's one of my favorite nootropics. Plus it's dirt cheap. Make sure to use it sub-lingually, a nasal spray is best but is a hassle to make and way more expensive than powder. The spray is very convenient since you have to weigh it out with a mg scale otherwise. It's kinda like a powerful racetam. We called it space cocaine when I was doing car sales.

Rhodiola rosea is my favorite. I don't think I can take it with testosterone unfortunately since I'm prone to mania and it potentiates dopamine. It's a light stimulant without any negative stimulant like effects. Very feel good, I've compared it to the feeling of being freshly in love just tuned down. Great for a pick me up in the early afternoon and evening. It also promotes brain growth and is a potent anti depressants and anti anxiety.

Bacopa is by far the best memory enhancer on the planet. It's very powerful at crushing anxiety too but it can de-motivate you since it lowers dopamine in the striatum I believe. If you take it for 3 months the memory boosting effects stick around after discontinuation. It builds your brain up similar to rhodiola.

Lion's main is great for de-stressing and growing your brain. It's probably the most anti-depressive nootripic I've used.

Ashwagandha beats anxiety meds in lowering cortisol over time. It repairs brain damage and helps your brain grow. The stuff is very similar to lions mane with emphasis on anti-stress. Both will make you sleep better and can slightly de-motivate you from chilling you out so much.

If you wanna get crazy cerebrolysin is purified pig brains that you can inject. One injection grows your brain more than anything we know of. It's very neuro protective too. I plan to try it during a nandrolone blast to protect my brain.

Some of the stronger ones to mention that are more on the side of powerful drugs would be modafinil, amphetamines and phenylpiracetam.

Modafinil is like a really clean caffeine high that lasts all day with minimal to no come down. It's way more mentally enhancing than caffeine too. It feels like you could just not be on anything but you have all the energy and motivation you'll ever need, and your brain is just firing way better. It's a very clean high. I love the stuff but I can take a small dose first thing in the morning and still not sleep well at all. Tolerance builds quickly I don't think it's am every day thing. You could probably get away with EOD. It's good for your brain.

Amphetamines beat everything for performance. They're the most performance enhancing drug on the planet in my opinion. Extremely addictive, not great for health, and can cause psychosis which is why I can't touch them but they are basically NZT from limitless. You can use it every day with minimal tolerance buildup if you don't abuse it.

Phenylpiracetam is really energizing but for me calming at the same time. It's a racetam so it amps up all your mental processes really well too. Make sure to use choline with any racetams or they won't work as well or potentially at all, and you can get headaches. Tolerance builds very quickly I'd say it's a 2x a week thing. It up regulates dopamine receptors so using it on your amphetamine free days can reset your tolerance.

Check out thenootropicsreviewer on YouTube he has lots of informative videos. There's another channel with an old dude with Grey hair who's really knowledgeable on the subject too. If you have lots of money to burn or your income depends on your performance nootropics can be an invaluable tool. They're fun to experiment with too. Best of luck!

Last edited: