Noob castrophy: Bad injection placement?

Monkeslayer

I was feeling extremely nauseous and shakey for around 20 minutes after the injection and I did notice more bleeding than the last time so I figured I probably messed up the placement. 😅

Thoughts on using 23g"1 needles for hcg? I feel fine but I'm looking to switch to shorter 30g needles.

Attachments

• 20240423_091529.jpg
    20240423_091529.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240423_091544.jpg
    20240423_091544.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 29
I always do sub q as well. You might have just gotten the usual side effects but quicker because the hcg hit your blood faster. That'd be my guess. Any reason why you chose IM over subq?

I always do sub q as well. You might have just gotten the usual side effects but quicker because the hcg hit your blood faster. That'd be my guess. Any reason why you chose IM over subq?
Sorry, I didn't make it clear but the injection and side effects was from the Test and hcg needle was a separate thing 😅 I also used 23g"1 needles for hcg on the belly because I couldn't get 30g needles I ordered on time. I feel good but was this stupid of me?

Sorry, I didn't make it clear but the injection and side effects was from the Test and hcg needle was a separate thing 😅 I also used 23g"1 needles for hcg on the belly because I couldn't get 30g needles I ordered on time. I feel good but was this stupid of me?
First person Ive ever came across who used a 23g 1" for subQ shots. I cant say much to it cause Im kinda shocked right now. If it works, it works.. But damn?

First person Ive ever came across who used a 23g 1" for subQ shots. I cant say much to it cause Im kinda shocked right now. If it works, it works.. But damn?
Yes, I've felt no pain, just a drop of blood and no swelling afterwards so I figured it was okay lol.. I got those 30g 8mm insulin syringes instead. Is it okay to draw and inject hcg with these?

That will happen time to time. Could have nicked a vein.
I can’t really tell, but it seems like you injected a bit low, but that wouldn’t have caused the issue.

I wouldn’t worry.

If you injected too low, you’ll know in a couple days, enjoy the pip, lol.

That will happen time to time. Could have nicked a vein.
I can’t really tell, but it seems like you injected a bit low, but that wouldn’t have caused the issue.

I wouldn’t worry.

If you injected too low, you’ll know in a couple days, enjoy the pip, lol.
Thank you for the insight, big bro

Thank you for the insight, big bro
If you need a better landmark to pin, about a hands width from your hip joint. Your placement in the side was perfect. BTW, no need for a bandaid, just put your finger over the hole and press for a couple seconds and it will not bleed. Pulling bandaids off hairy skin sucks, lol. I havn’t used a bandaid for like 6 years.
Yeah it seems high, but there is like almost no nerves there (well on me anyways). That was where I was told by a seasoned guy years ago. I was bitching about pip when doing thighs and he laughed when I showed him how far I was going down.

Lol I use 23g 1.5 inch pin with a 3ml tubes for sub q all the time.. Sometimes its all I got laying around and sometimes I want to inject more than the 1ml a slin pin allows. It's really irrelevant to be honest.. unless you think your going to jam it in all the way and still be in sub q fat

Lol I use 23g 1.5 inch pin with a 3ml tubes for sub q all the time.. Sometimes its all I got laying around and sometimes I want to inject more than the 1ml a slin pin allows. It's really irrelevant to be honest.. unless you think your going to jam it in all the way and still be in sub q fat
Guess that makes you the second guy then.

Guess that makes you the second guy then.

It really doesn't matter for subq shots if you use a reg pin. The areas you do subq is such soft skin and the big pin goes right in.. and fat has no nerves, so the big needle doesn't make it hurt anymore than a slin pin.

I have done 1.5 subq before.. I thikn maybe even 2mls when I had to double up a shot or something.. Usually its a mix of prop and my scipt cyp.. I don't have any issues with bumps, redness, swelling etc..

If you heat up the vial of liquid under hot water and then clean it with rubbing alcohol, you can use a thin needle that is often used for B-12 IM injections such as a 25 gauge. Otherwise, you are waiting forever for the room temp oil to fill up.
Just my opinion but order insulin syringes for HCG and inject into your shoulder - IM, stomach or where ever you want. It is going to get into your blood stream. It does not have to be Sub-Q with an insulin syringe. Unless you have a lot of fat to get through an insulin needle into the shoulder is going into muscle.

Just out of curiosity why are you injecting into your legs - some guys like it but I haven't ever. Shoulders have multiple areas to inject into - at least 3 and one is where the bicep starts meets the shoulder and starts to get rounder. Up from there - at least 3 spots and you have two shoulders - that is 6 spots.
The glutes are easy and there is upper glute, ventro glute, multiple spots - At least 4-5 places and again you have two glutes. You may bleed a little but just wipe off the blood with the cotton with rubbing alcohol. It will stop in a while unless you hit the wrong spot and get a gusher. No need to panil, just hold the cotton soaked ball over the injection site for a little while.

Who told you to inject into the legs, some people love it and are used to it but the goal is to prevent scar tissue. If you don't, you will inevitably feel like you pushing through something cruchy before you inject. I use 11/2 needles but I'm sure 1 inch is enough. I prefer the 11/2 as the only other PED besides test is Primo and it comes in 100 mg/ml a lot. So you are injecting a lot and I don't want it to seep out with a little blood. Not once did I hit bone and I'm not a huge guy like some of the monsters here. I vary betweem 220-240 lbs.

Just FYI - when I refer to running the glass part under very hot water for 30 seconds, I'm not referring to HCG. There is no need as with all peptides, HCG, etc., that are water based with Bac H20.

I can't count the number of injections but if you think 2 per week for TRT plus whatever else is in the syringe - ED, that is 100 injections a year approx plus if you mess around with other products like Iona-Gen that require daily, the smaller the needle the better. Just change the needle if you like. Draw with a large needle, unscrew it, and put in a smaller one. Just becareful of cleanliness. Until you have an infection you will understand. Ask @Sorbate as I think he has a few that needed antibiotics (cellulitis if I recall correct).

Good luck

If you heat up the vial of liquid under hot water and then clean it with rubbing alcohol, you can use a thin needle that is often used for B-12 IM injections such as a 25 gauge. Otherwise, you are waiting forever for the room temp oil to fill up.
Just my opinion but order insulin syringes for HCG and inject into your shoulder - IM, stomach or where ever you want. It is going to get into your blood stream. It does not have to be Sub-Q with an insulin syringe. Unless you have a lot of fat to get through an insulin needle into the shoulder is going into muscle.

Just out of curiosity why are you injecting into your legs - some guys like it but I haven't ever. Shoulders have multiple areas to inject into - at least 3 and one is where the bicep starts meets the shoulder and starts to get rounder. Up from there - at least 3 spots and you have two shoulders - that is 6 spots.
The glutes are easy and there is upper glute, ventro glute, multiple spots - At least 4-5 places and again you have two glutes. You may bleed a little but just wipe off the blood with the cotton with rubbing alcohol. It will stop in a while unless you hit the wrong spot and get a gusher. No need to panil, just hold the cotton soaked ball over the injection site for a little while.

Who told you to inject into the legs, some people love it and are used to it but the goal is to prevent scar tissue. If you don't, you will inevitably feel like you pushing through something cruchy before you inject. I use 11/2 needles but I'm sure 1 inch is enough. I prefer the 11/2 as the only other PED besides test is Primo and it comes in 100 mg/ml a lot. So you are injecting a lot and I don't want it to seep out with a little blood. Not once did I hit bone and I'm not a huge guy like some of the monsters here. I vary betweem 220-240 lbs.

Just FYI - when I refer to running the glass part under very hot water for 30 seconds, I'm not referring to HCG. There is no need as with all peptides, HCG, etc., that are water based with Bac H20.

I can't count the number of injections but if you think 2 per week for TRT plus whatever else is in the syringe - ED, that is 100 injections a year approx plus if you mess around with other products like Iona-Gen that require daily, the smaller the needle the better. Just change the needle if you like. Draw with a large needle, unscrew it, and put in a smaller one. Just becareful of cleanliness. Until you have an infection you will understand. Ask @Sorbate as I think he has a few that needed antibiotics (cellulitis if I recall correct).

Good luck
Oh you know when you have an infection, lol. It gets to the point where the pain is pretty bad and normally you won't be able to bend the joint down from the injection.

Ever since I started to inject out of the shower I haven't had an issue. But when I come home from work, I am covered in meat bacteria, so I think that was part of my problem.